Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) (48977 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / Wat Biz Can I Start With 400k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Seconsol92(m): 11:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
greatnaija01:
sure... simply go to youtube and type KONGA MERCHANT or JUMIA MERCHANT.... all the videos i used are there. But as for OLX... i believe everyone should be able to create account and upload pics of what you wanna sell pls sir, ensure you import things that nigerians wont tell you to give them on credit o....

thanks...so much appreciate your advice
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by maide: 12:21am On Feb 27, 2017
csbenedict:
bro no try anything transportation, it sounds enticing at first. but enter you go hear am. I did that before I almost ran mad. except you are willing to drive it yourself. moreover I will advice you forget about getting a danfo cos I heard ambode wants to phase it out.

in the real sense, that money can't really do much this time if you want to do business. how much will remain after getting a shop.

I dont know the kind of person you are and where you are based. but I think I have something I am doing that might interest you.

its tailoring line, I have the manpower and necessary industrial machines. for now, we are making bespoke coutures but I am working on mass production of boxers. where to sell wont be a problem. I actually need a partner cos I will most likely gun for my second degree this year. in essence, you dont need all your money to invest. maybe half, cos I have taken care of all the capital intensive stuff. ur money will be used to buy the fabrics for production and you put in your energy in supervising. dont worry I got superb young tailors.
feel free to contact me for verification before anything because I can tell you wholeheartedly that there are more businesses to explore from this.
its just that my popcy wants me to further my education thats why I am actually thinking about partnership.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by maide: 12:23am On Feb 27, 2017
I'm interested in the boxers manufacturing partnership
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by seunnairaland(m): 9:57am On Feb 27, 2017
greatnaija01:
i dont share phone contact, PM me... email is the best i do

i have sent u an email, from seunbodeajayi2014 at gmail dot com
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by greatnaija01: 10:14am On Feb 27, 2017
i have replied you 34 mins ago.

seunnairaland:

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by greatnaija01: 10:14am On Feb 27, 2017
i have replied you.

seunnairaland:

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by afunmmy: 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
yourboss:
Good day sir/ma

Pls I need your ideas on a business which I can start or invest in with 400k so I can be earning some profit... Pls I'm not into bets or ponzi schemes, I wanna start the business that I will run myself like shops and other business, I'm a young guy age ranges between 20 - 25.

Your ideas of business is welcome pls kindly contribute and I will really appreciate. Thanks

with 300k you will farm cassava and maize on 2hectares of land. this is only advisable if you have another means of daily income or monthly to sustain you before the harvest.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Carmal90(m): 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
afunmmy:

with 300k you will farm cassava and maize on 2hectares of land. this is only advisable if you have another means of daily income or monthly to sustain you before the harvest.

How sir
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by afunmmy: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
Carmal90:

How sir
will whatsapp you.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by afunmmy: 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
Carmal90:

How sir
taught I saw your number on the thread but can't find it now. send me your number so we can talk better on whatsapp.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Carmal90(m): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
afunmmy:

taught I saw your number on the thread but can't find it now. send me your number so we can talk better on whatsapp.

Pls check my signature
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by lambvard: 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Shakitibob0: 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
afunmmy:

will whatsapp you.
can I contact you too?please
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
Destinycarsng:
Nice contributions, actually they are all Good , but I will prefer u go into network biz ,. E.g Bitcoin biz ,. If I have that amount (400k) b4 a month I should be having double of my investment and more without stress ,. I call it SOFT WORK ,

Drop our mail from me bro.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Damolux01(m): 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
SehgateTeam:
OP tell me if you know anywhere you can source palm kernel shell in large quantity then I will help you to secure 12months supply LPO with well exterblished company. payment is on delivery.

Note: I will not be involve in this business. I help you with confirm LPO I go my way. you can start with the capital you are holding.

Read more.I'm interested in this sir...how can u help me pls?

Vast opportunities in Nigeria Agricultural business sector . Eye opener for Agro Investors.

https://sehgatehub./2017/02/11/vast-opportunities-in-nigeria-agricultural-business-sector-eye-opener-for-agro-investors/
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Kenchosen: 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
Don't go far my friend.
You can Partner with Piuni Utechnology Communication Company with just #73,500 or #283,500, it's depends on your financial capacity.
A platform website will be created for you and you will be given a Retail Stock Float Products of Goods and Services Worth $10,000 or #283,500 and $20 or $80 free complementary vouchers to become an Independent Global Service Provider IN 143countries.
Your Service are
Subscribing Dstv
Gotv
electricity bills
Buy flight ticket
Hotel reservation
Education
Money transfer
Water bills
Insurance etc
All this services and platform for #73,500 or #283,500
You will also benefit from all our Apps
Uchat free browser for life. Just like whatsapp
Ubroswse also free browser for life
UTop Up in 143 countries
Unit own a platform like facebook
Many more.
14 Ways you can make good money daily from this Telecom business opportunities.
For more information whatsapp me or call 08033473921 Now. Pastor Kenneth.
Pls share this opportunity to your friends and family
Thank you. Number to call 08033473921 or whatsapp
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by jpride(m): 11:37am On Mar 01, 2017
greatnaija01:
POULTRY - catfish, pigery, snails, cattle or goat meat... planting crops n harvesting, quail eggs etc

Biitcoin Investments (not the naija schemes o) that pay you for life

ANDROID APP development, DESIGN APPS N GET PAID PER DOWNLOADS

public transport biz.. it nevers gets obsolete I SAW A DANFO BUS ON NAIRALAND THIS MORNING FOR 450K... kindly check it out

start a tutorial centre

build caravans and sell... this is a ready market

Import goods and sell... I import from china and sell on KONGA and JUMIA... i started with 60k.. but make 200 monthly after 2months tho

there are many more... but just know that all these will cost you less that 150k to start each. GOD BLESS ya

How do u pay for ur goods in china and what products do u buy cheap?
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by greatnaija01: 11:48am On Mar 01, 2017
there are different payment agencies in naija o. most are in lagos. but in benin here we have ALIDUDU or i just use my master card for my dorm account.

as for the cheap products i buy... i can not tell you that cos its simply what i noticed everyone in naija needs and they do not know it exists.. am a tech savvy guy so i buy products that solve problems that people would be greatful for. so if you find a problem and can import the solution then its your bank account that would be smiling. grin

jpride:

How do u pay for ur goods in china and what products do u buy cheap?

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by afunmmy: 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Shakitibob0:
can I contact you too?please
yes. 08055711272
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by chukwuwike2ny(m): 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month

Or make guaranteed 5% ROI every month + 10% Principal/Capital Amortization/Repayment
Per month when you Part-finance the purchase of a bus.

This is the best offer you can get anywhere!!!

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
BBPin:2895029
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by niyifour(m): 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
K
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by miqos02(m): 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
hmmm
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by code9(m): 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
yourboss:
Good day sir/ma

Pls I need your ideas on a business which I can start or invest in with 400k so I can be earning some profit... Pls I'm not into bets or ponzi schemes, I wanna start the business that I will run myself like shops and other business, I'm a young guy age ranges between 20 - 25.

Your ideas of business is welcome pls kindly contribute and I will really appreciate. Thanks

Bro. Your money is too small to start a meaningful business in Nigeria of today. Bills- Rent, Water, Light, Taxes, Billboards, Security etc. Will run you dry.

Invest your money and grow it to an extent before plunging it into business.
Bitcoin is surely a very promising investment right now.

Send me a PM for guidance.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by BlueShine(m): 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
Destinycarsng:
Nice contributions, actually they are all Good , but I will prefer u go into network biz ,. E.g Bitcoin biz ,. If I have that amount (400k) b4 a month I should be having double of my investment and more without stress ,. I call it SOFT WORK ,

Bro how do you earn those bitcoin? Is it freely by working online?
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by engrfemi(m): 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
yourboss:
tnx bro, I will try to think about the poultry stuffs, I was thinking about buying bottle soft drink in large scale and reselling it to the small scales seller and final citizen consumers before
400k not enuf for poultry biz, especially if u thinking about layers.....
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by 9niceguy(m): 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
onyeudo234:

Hello bro, I really would like to know my about this importation biz. Am really interested but don't have anyone to put me through. 08069150623 , this is my WhatsApp number. I would like to have your
pls link me with the importation business too
08104224686 that's my whatsapp
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by CellTabRepairs: 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
yourboss:
Good day sir/ma

Go into Smartphones support services and with the cash stock and resell phone spare parts especially + fix damaged screens/touchscreens. Mega money.

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**
Don't wait in perpetuity for job invitations after applying! March is here already today! The thief you harbour is PROCRASTINATION! Therefore don't wait until the whole year runs out!

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
csbenedict:
bro no try anything transportation, it sounds enticing at first. but enter you go hear am. I did that before I almost ran mad. except you are willing to drive it yourself. moreover I will advice you forget about getting a danfo cos I heard ambode wants to phase it out.

in the real sense, that money can't really do much this time if you want to do business. how much will remain after getting a shop.

I dont know the kind of person you are and where you are based. but I think I have something I am doing that might interest you.

its tailoring line, I have the manpower and necessary industrial machines. for now, we are making bespoke coutures but I am working on mass production of boxers. where to sell wont be a problem. I actually need a partner cos I will most likely gun for my second degree this year. in essence, you dont need all your money to invest. maybe half, cos I have taken care of all the capital intensive stuff. ur money will be used to buy the fabrics for production and you put in your energy in supervising. dont worry I got superb young tailors.
feel free to contact me for verification before anything because I can tell you wholeheartedly that there are more businesses to explore from this.
its just that my popcy wants me to further my education thats why I am actually thinking about partnership.

Where's your location?
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by dokyOloye: 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
sonofLuci:
Go into blogging, bitcoin stuff.

Better. With this current recession there is nothing big you can do with 400k. Don't waste your money
So he cannot do even pure water wholesale with such an amount?
Don't discourage ppl pls.

8 Likes

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by JSmart4u(m): 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
Go open confam game shop
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by winj3: 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
Give it to pastor (like other mumu Nigerians do) - for prayers and a guarantee to enter heaven. grin grin grin
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
We are trying to phase out importation in dis country & you fefol are encouraging him to into it. I HOPE 1$=1000 naira. greedy unpatriotic Nigerian Kawai.

Op go into poultry business, i started with just 25k, now i have over 400 broilers, layes & i even got into turkey business this year. As long as you aint greedy poultry business is a gold mine. Since i take care of them personally all profit goes my pocket. Iam just worried about what to do since i will soon be posted for camp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Naira Rebounds As Banks Offload Excess Dollars / Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table / My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.