Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) (49030 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / Wat Biz Can I Start With 400k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by csbenedict: 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
dagbokoncept:
I sent you a PM, kindly respond. Thanks!
seen nada. contact me at chuksbenedictonline@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by chrisbreez(m): 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
where is your office located i'm interested...
shinebabe:

Are you in Lagos?

If you are, come to our office. We can discuss how you can be part of the following.

1. Travels and tours / holiday hotel bookings

2. Land sales and estate construction.

3. Online and offline retail sales (including your shop/provision sales)

4. Financial intelligence classes (with someone like Pat Utomi as mentor)

5. How to plan you way to your own car and you own home paid for by the company.

Like I said if you're in Lagos let me know by rwplilying and I'll link you up.

If you're not, then we'll have to look for online alternatives to getting you what you need. Reply or mention me.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by pawesome(m): 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
yourboss:
Good day sir/ma

Pls I need your ideas on a business which I can start or invest in with 400k so I can be earning some profit... Pls I'm not into bets or ponzi schemes, I wanna start the business that I will run myself like shops and other business, I'm a young guy age ranges between 20 - 25.

Your ideas of business is welcome pls kindly contribute and I will really appreciate. Thanks
come to d middle belt n open a bet9ja shop..ntin less than 50k weekly.na d business wey de blow fr hia b dt..am curently rockin it.buh me strtd wit 250 n i hv wts more dn dt
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Feranmi1212(f): 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
Pls can I have ur contact or ur mail

if you really need steady income and you reside in port harcourt, visit my shop and I will introduce you to a food supply business that rocks.

you will not spend half of that amount you are having.
[/quote]
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by mumuface(m): 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
greatnaija01:
POULTRY - catfish, pigery, snails, cattle or goat meat... planting crops n harvesting, quail eggs etc

Biitcoin Investments (not the naija schemes o) that pay you for life

ANDROID APP development, DESIGN APPS N GET PAID PER DOWNLOADS

public transport biz.. it nevers gets obsolete I SAW A DANFO BUS ON NAIRALAND THIS MORNING FOR 450K... kindly check it out

start a tutorial centre

build caravans and sell... this is a ready market

Import goods and sell... I import from china and sell on KONGA and JUMIA... i started with 60k.. but make 200 monthly after 2months tho

there are many more... but just know that all these will cost you less that 150k to start each. GOD BLESS ya

Pls can you introduce me to that importation from China?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by hartson(m): 7:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
suggestions will be surplus.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by csbenedict: 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
maide:
I'm interested in the boxers manufacturing partnership

contact me tru chuksbenedictonline@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Elbowroom: 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
Destinycarsng:
Nice contributions, actually they are all Good , but I will prefer u go into network biz ,. E.g Bitcoin biz ,. If I have that amount (400k) b4 a month I should be having double of my investment and more without stress ,. I call it SOFT WORK ,

As how?

You mean to set up a bitcoin website of what exactly?
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Shakitibob0: 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
hartson:
I need advise too on what to setup with a million naira laying idle in an account.
palm oil business
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by donshaddow(m): 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
I sent you a pm. Kindly respond.

Same Patrick okunima my cousin? Olise.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by 360command: 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
Shakitibob0:
which online platform do you sell them please
olx or Facebook
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by NOBLE179(m): 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
if u r staying around any tertiary institutions
opening a business centre will be OK.( photocopying, typing, internet services, etc)
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Jmkventures: 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
khayleb:
@ OP ...I am in the same shoe with you and i have been following this thread to gather great opinions and business ideas from the gurus in the house. Well, as for me, i am considering venturing into Cassava to Fufu processing(Wet Fufu ) though. I discovered from research that you make 200% ROI but the only problem in the business is that buyers don't pay on cash and carry. They tend to make payment when they must have sold your product which takes max of 2weeks as your waiting period. Since the whole process take 7 days,Once can to venture into it week in and out with the mind of getting paid your First week by third week, the second by 4th...and so on.

NB: PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE A BUYER OR KNOW OF ANY BUYER OF PROCCESSED FUFU (WET)

Chai, see business oooo! You can also package and brand your fufu business and others to give it that edge that you nee. .Contact me for your branding, printing and allied services. My signature
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
greatnaija01:
POULTRY - catfish, pigery, snails, cattle or goat meat... planting crops n harvesting, quail eggs etc

public transport biz.. it nevers gets obsolete I SAW A DANFO BUS ON NAIRALAND THIS MORNING FOR 450K... kindly check it out

start a tutorial centre

Import goods and sell... I import from china and sell on KONGA and JUMIA... i started with 60k.. but make 200 monthly after 2months tho

there are many more... but just know that all these will cost you less that 150k to start each. GOD BLESS ya

Speaking of the impirt and sales on jumia, i had same thoughts. I have even contacted manufacturers from china, I'm looking at importing fez caps and reselling them. However, the total cost price falls like 1200. Do you thonk i can make good sales on jumia? I plan on importing about 50 pieces first. How good is sales on jumia? How profitable can it be?
What product can you advise for impirt and sales? Kindly looking forward to your response.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Dickson25(m): 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=seunnairaland post=54050691][/quote]

Me too please call me or add me on whatsapp 08130539446
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
greatnaija01:

start a tutorial centre

can I have your WhatsApp line? You can be of great help cos I want to learn how to import from China. You are my boss

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
greatnaija01:

start a tutorial centre

Speaking of the impirt and sales on jumia, i had same thoughts. I have even contacted manufacturers from china, I'm looking at importing fez caps and reselling them. However, the total cost price falls like 1200. Do you thonk i can make good sales on jumia? I plan on importing about 50 pieces first. How good is sales on jumia? How profitable can it be?
What product can you advise for impirt and sales? Kindly looking forward to your response.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by bababodmas(m): 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
okpon77:

I am truly impressed at your willingness to venture into business. My advise is for you to go into Agricultural business..
For example buying and selling palm oil as a wholesaler .do a market survey and do your calculations well.. believe me you will make good profit..
For those who missed out on the opportunity last year , when a 25litre keg was sold for 5-7k btw feb-April and was resold for 20-25k as at oct-dec last year..
Now with 400k you can buy palm oil, rent a shop and store to resell when the price increases..
Contact me for more enquiries..

Bros let's chat on whatsapp...08093191095
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by coolbatty: 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
360command:
buy wholesale and sell online...

research is the key. gaming is not my niche but I took advantage of it. I got into group chat and saw people who are in need of computer accessories used in gaming. went to computer village bought one, placed an ad , got lots of calls, sold it twice the price I bought it.

I also went to computer village, I built a gaming machine to play advance games by buying the computer parts cheap and then built it.. posted an ad and I was able to sell the computer.. I made good sales..

this is a niche I never knew about though I had an idea.

perhaps you can look into it, there are gamers our there who are in need of high graphic cards or processors which you can look into.. or you can find another niche to go into..

2 graphics card available. Msi gtx 560TI & Gtx 650ti. Just incase you have sum1 dat needs dis bro, u can contact me on 08168907638.

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Jayjey(m): 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
Destinycarsng:
Nice contributions, actually they are all Good , but I will prefer u go into network biz ,. E.g Bitcoin biz ,. If I have that amount (400k) b4 a month I should be having double of my investment and more without stress ,. I call it SOFT WORK ,

I am interested but do I know the real bitcoin business from scam, that is my fear.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
greatnaija01:
there are different payment agencies in naija o. most are in lagos. but in benin here we have ALIDUDU or i just use my master card for my dorm account.

as for the cheap products i buy... i can not tell you that cos its simply what i noticed everyone in naija needs and they do not know it exists.. am a tech savvy guy so i buy products that solve problems that people would be greatful for. so if you find a problem and can import the solution then its your bank account that would be smiling. ;Dwhat if I pay you to share this knowledge with me?

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by shinebabe(f): 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
chrisbreez:
where is your office located i'm interested...

Toyin street Ikeja. Put your number here or any other thread and mention me to remove after I've seen it. I'll reply and later send you whatsapp or call to fix a date at the office.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by kevwemanuel: 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
Feranmi1212:
Pls can I have ur contact or ur mail

if you really need steady income and you reside in port harcourt, visit my shop and I will introduce you to a food supply business that rocks.

you will not spend half of that amount you are having. please I live in port Harcourt. I would like to visit you to know more about the food supply biz. Please contact me on 08166185537
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by greatnaija01: 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
bros am already making money. i am legit and i can tell you i do not need your money. but i can do a feasibility for you if you send me your location and the calibre of people who live in your area... I may be able to tell you what will work for you sir. this is naija,if we want to help each other i believe it should be free. MANY have contacted me already and i told them how i got my info from youtube and a special website for downloading such importation ebooks. I do not sell or write such ebooks i just stumbled on them one lazy day and it opened my eyes and i make hard cash now.

[quote author=olushola1989 post=54182202][/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by senitorspeaker(m): 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
okpon77:

I am truly impressed at your willingness to venture into business. My advise is for you to go into Agricultural business..
For example buying and selling palm oil as a wholesaler .do a market survey and do your calculations well.. believe me you will make good profit..
For those who missed out on the opportunity last year , when a 25litre keg was sold for 5-7k btw feb-April and was resold for 20-25k as at oct-dec last year..
Now with 400k you can buy palm oil, rent a shop and store to resell when the price increases..
Contact me for more enquiries..

Sir, am interested and I will need a guardian. Who knows we can be d next mr gate/ Paul Allen
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by greatnaija01: 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
bros pls o i feel you should find people that need what you are looking for first before you buy it o. if you dont like jumia then u can use konga or jiji or OLX cos the choice is yours. i did my market survey for every state in naija and i found a product that will solve a major problem and that is it o and i started with 20 pieces and it sold under 7days on Olx n then i learnt how to sell on jumia and konga from youtube. so pls you should have people that already show interest in your FEZ CAPS. bless you and i wish u success.

oluwafreshkid:

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by harryshevy: 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
Bros, evening saw ur post am interested in dis busineess i will to learn from u how i can start my own

quote author=csbenedict post=54048181]bro no try anything transportation, it sounds enticing at first. but enter you go hear am. I did that before I almost ran mad. except you are willing to drive it yourself. moreover I will advice you forget about getting a danfo cos I heard ambode wants to phase it out.

in the real sense, that money can't really do much this time if you want to do business. how much will remain after getting a shop.

I dont know the kind of person you are and where you are based. but I think I have something I am doing that might interest you.

its tailoring line, I have the manpower and necessary industrial machines. for now, we are making bespoke coutures but I am working on mass production of boxers. where to sell wont be a problem. I actually need a partner cos I will most likely gun for my second degree this year. in essence, you dont need all your money to invest. maybe half, cos I have taken care of all the capital intensive stuff. ur money will be used to buy the fabrics for production and you put in your energy in supervising. dont worry I got superb young tailors.
feel free to contact me for verification before anything because I can tell you wholeheartedly that there are more businesses to explore from this.
its just that my popcy wants me to further my education thats why I am actually thinking about partnership.[/quote]
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by 360command: 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
coolbatty:
2 graphics card available. Msi gtx 560TI & Gtx 650ti. Just incase you have sum1 dat needs dis bro, u can contact me on 08168907638.
too low... not good.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by CaptainKodak(m): 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=seunnairaland post=54050691][/quote]

Bro,please I would like to know about the importation biz. Can you please enlighten me more...I would be glad. Thanks
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by CaptainKodak(m): 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
mumuface:

Pls can you introduce me to that importation from China?

I would also like to know about the bid please
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by squarelead(m): 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
CaptainKodak:

I would also like to know about the bid please
Same with me o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan / Sanwo-Olu Commissions UBA Business Office At New Ultra-modern Afriland Towers / Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Father's Cupboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.