Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,322 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS (43402 Views)

Kassim Afegbua Writes DSS, Queries Invitation / N400m Fraud: Metuh Writes DSS To Allow Dasuki To Testify As Witness / Invite Goodluck Jonathan For Questioning, Northern Clerics Tell Security Agencie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by Kingspin(m): 4:37am On Feb 26, 2017
FastShipping:

Not everyone in the North should be characterized as "killers". Doesn't people in the south kill too for other things other than the religious reasons? Are there killers and monsters in the north who do what you just described? The answer is yes. Stop lumping everybody as one. I deal and treat everyone fairly. I don't judge others based on others people's misguided way of thinking.
Every part of Nigeria their are killing but in the North it's their handwork and birth right. That's why they only target non Muslim and tribe. This is why development is rare there too. I can live in any part of Nigeria they may hate but find it hard to kill you but I can never ever live in the north and will never advice person to. Their fundamental problem is their religion, unfortunately the religion of peace are messing up our entire world from Libya to Somali to Nigeria same people just killing innocent people woman and children without a reason.I praise countries like, Malaysia, Dubai who identify that human life is about development and better welfare for all. They embracing secular society thereby striking a balance between human development and Islam.

5 Likes

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by OreMI22: 4:49am On Feb 26, 2017
DSS won't arrest the so called cleric now because they are Fulani.

If this were a southerner, DSS will be all over the place trying to kidnap him even in the company of state government officials. Ask Pastor Suleiman

Useless country.

5 Likes

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by sfinkzslot(m): 6:03am On Feb 26, 2017
let us pray for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by egobetatoday: 7:56am On Feb 26, 2017
At the menion of the name buhari blood must flow? No wonder 1$ = #516. Do these muslims think there is no God greater than every human on earth? God will continue to humiliate buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by egobetatoday: 8:09am On Feb 26, 2017
dokyOloye:
My sister I didn't know someone else knows that.
They always come out of that their mosques very aggressive.
Just ystdy afternoon,around Wuse Market in Abj,they started throwing stones at a passing car just cos d driver dared attempt drive by while they were coming out of their mosque.
I kept wondering why ppl who just came out from prayers can't be tolerant.

There's nothing important in the quran to preach about. Most of their preaching on friday is based on christians. Do christians have time to preach Islam in church? When they have Genesis to revelation to preach on? with all those ' this man beget that'?

3 Likes

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by egobetatoday: 8:12am On Feb 26, 2017
Mathemagician1:

The Igbos will remain neutral in the eventuality of a war between Yorubas and their political ally up North.

Kindly count us out of your predicament and stop grouping us together under one "South"

unfortunately the ibos are the first, maybe only target so u need to be bothered.

1 Like

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by egobetatoday: 8:15am On Feb 26, 2017
FriendChoice:
A Friday congregation summon cannot be hidden. The audio are available please Mr reporter provide us with the link. If truly the imam said so, let him be arrested and if you're lying, you should not be spared also. Because by what you write, it seems you're Shi'a.

By which way did he write it? Except you are saying Shias are more religious tolerant. Incase you dont know Shia muslims are the true muslims. Go and hug a transformer. Religion should make u better not worse.
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by omsal84(m): 8:16am On Feb 26, 2017
FastShipping:

You can call me whatever you like. It is your right to continue to speculate foolishly when you don't even know my belief.

You all just need to stop the hatred and lies coming from side of the country. There are a lot of good people from your side of the country but the few bad eggs from your side are the loudest ones. Some of you offer nothing but hate and division.

You have all always been saying Osinbajo sidelined. In fact, calling him "mere commissioner". Some of you also claimed Osinbajo was kicked out of security meeting which was one of the lies spread by your cohorts. Now the person you have all labelled "mere commissioner" is in the seat of power and doing well and better than hopeless Buhari, you have all become more angry and hitting your heads on the wall again for the hatred some of you have in your heart.

Keep hating while people who love this country come together and salvage this country. Nigeria is on track again.
Do you have sense at all

3 Likes

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by mightyhazell: 8:17am On Feb 26, 2017
egobetatoday:

unfortunately the ibos are the first, maybe only target so u need to be bothered.
yea,.'Ibos are the only targets' until the names and identities of victims start surfacing!

Keep on covering up and siding with evil,..with the hope dat its 'ibos that are the targets'!

Nemesis must catch up with u guys!

4 Likes

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by mightyhazell: 8:24am On Feb 26, 2017
chairmanchairmam:

l know it's matter of time before someone blame the Igbo's for this too, keep it up bros, people like you are making the the work of IPOB easier,
that guy is a pure genius I must say!

How these ppl manage 2 let the real pepetrators of evil off the hook and instead superimpose the igbo race as the offenders is nuffn short of pure (evil) ingenuity!

But then,hate is the palm oil with wich igbos eat their roasted yams,..let them keep up with the hating

1 Like

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by 7lives: 9:27am On Feb 26, 2017
Ngokafor:

....I dont know why you are weeping and talking about hatred.My observation is purely based on Northern muslims antecedents when it comes to political control in Nigeria ...Political control you guys believe is your birth-rìght undecided

..Like i said earlier,many of us are watching events as they unfold with keen interest.

What is your obsession with Muslims? it's either Muslim Northerners this or South Western Muslims that.
Face your God, serve him and quit hating.
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by 7lives: 9:43am On Feb 26, 2017
FastShipping:

I totally agree with you.

You are right, one useless teblik in my hood here who said nonsense in the mosque, calling fellow Muslims infidels ' cause they mix freely with Christians, was expelled from that mosque.
In fact it was one elderly Alhaja who collected the mic from him and threw him out.
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by coolscott(m): 12:31am On Feb 27, 2017
FastShipping:

Another agent of hate and division.

You and I aware of this false claim because of this other Muslim Northerner who brought it to the attention of the law enforcement. People like you are mentally sick to now group every other Northerners in the same category as the hateful imam spreading lies that Buhari was poisoned.
My dear, igbos thrive on conflict so they go out of their way to create more of it even when not needed.
It is even a northerner that made us know. Would we have known if he did not see this and have the courage to write an open letter to the DSS? Knowing all the factors at play, it was very courageous on his part and I think, very commendable

*Modified*
looking at some his further posts, the guy does not even seem capable of logical engagement. He is Igbo and his folly pointed out and consequently ignored.

EmeeNaka
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by coolscott(m): 12:32am On Feb 27, 2017
7lives:

You are right, one useless teblik in my hood here who said nonsense in the mosque, calling fellow Muslims infidels ' cause they mix freely with Christians, was expelled from that mosque.
In fact it was one elderly Alhaja who collected the mic from him and threw him out.
Where was that?
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by coolscott(m): 12:56am On Feb 27, 2017
zionmade:

Guy do u think we dont know d hate filled teachings dished out in the north against unbelievers. I have lived some years among the hausas i know how they preach hate.
Do u know that they were taught that it was GEJ dat was using BH to decimate them
Do u know dat they were told to be battle ready incase buhari lost. My colleague almost died trying to travel to d south during election. Spare me d trash about northerners.
I said it earlier d only reason i want buhari back was so dat peace cud reign. Though some called me coward but i know dat if anything happens to buhari all my brothers over there are in danger. And Nigeria would never remain d same
But we must recognise the fact that it is a northerner who blew the whistle on this one.
If we cannot, we should then keep quiet.
While we must point out the evil being schemed and hatched by these religious leaders and ask that the DSS do its job or lose credibility if it doesn't, we have to accept that it was a northerner who picked up his pen and made this public
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by coolscott(m): 1:17am On Feb 27, 2017
The biggest takeaway for me here is that the extremist northerners have come to the agree among themselves that that there is a chance the president will not make it (I think he will) so they need to blame his passing on some other people.

They seem to think it will be considered a fault of the president's to be old and sick and pass away.
As if he will be blamed for contesting when he knew he was not very well.

They think he might pass on so they have had to come up with a lie to blame someone else for the president's present health status
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by coolscott(m): 1:26am On Feb 27, 2017
Kingspin:
Every part of Nigeria their are killing but in the North it's their handwork and birth right. That's why they only target non Muslim and tribe. This is why development is rare there too. I can live in any part of Nigeria they may hate but find it hard to kill you but I can never ever live in the north and will never advice person to. Their fundamental problem is their religion, unfortunately the religion of peace are messing up our entire world from Libya to Somali to Nigeria same people just killing innocent people woman and children without a reason.I praise countries like, Malaysia, Dubai who identify that human life is about development and better welfare for all. They embracing secular society thereby striking a balance between human development and Islam.
I have to admit that islam and muslims have a fundamental problem

Let me start with Islam:
It is claimed to be a religion of peace, but all the violence commited by Islamic terrorists have the basis for their justification in the koran.
The terrorists draw texts from the koran which encourage them to do so.

Now with Muslims:
If Islam is not a religion of violence, then muslims must be very active in self-regulating, and clamping down on and dealing with the murderous elements within them because as it stands, the murdering muslims' influence reverberates more loudly than the "for peace" muslims. And how come your religion be considered "a religion of peace" when we are here talking about clamping down on and dealing with the murderous faction of muslims? It is simple. The killers must be brought to book whether in Iraq or Syria, Afghanistan or Nigeria. The problem of erasing the murderous face of Islam is a problem muslims have on their hands.

NB: I am not a muslim and do not believe Islam presents the successful path to God
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by Kingspin(m): 3:22am On Feb 27, 2017
coolscott:

I have to admit that islam and muslims have a fundamental problem

Let me start with Islam:
It is claimed to be a religion of peace, but all the violence commited by Islamic terrorists have the basis for their justification in the koran.
The terrorists draw texts from the koran which encourage them to do so.

Now with Muslims:
If Islam is not a religion of violence, then muslims must be very active in self-regulating, and clamping down on and dealing with the murderous elements within them because as it stands, the murdering muslims' influence reverberates more loudly than the "for peace" muslims. And how come your religion be considered "a religion of peace" when we are here talking about clamping down on and dealing with the murderous faction of muslims? It is simple. The killers must be brought to book whether in Iraq or Syria, Afghanistan or Nigeria. The problem of erasing the murderous face of Islam is a problem muslims have on their hands.

NB: I am not a muslim and do not believe Islam presents the successful path to God
To make matter worst this Islamic killers both ones in Nigeria and abroad have millions of sympathizers all over the world. People cheer them down there in the North for murdering non Muslim and tribe and destroying their properties. This is the fact. if I have my way any extremist group or person should be wipe out from the earth without trace. Any thing to bring peace must be done in toto.
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by egobetatoday: 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
mightyhazell:
yea,.'Ibos are the only targets' until the names and identities of victims start surfacing!

Keep on covering up and siding with evil,..with the hope dat its 'ibos that are the targets'!

Nemesis must catch up with u guys!

looks like u na mumu and u seem not to be wise enough to know who sympathises with the ibos. mtcheww
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by Ejanla07: 12:52am On Mar 10, 2017
Justiceleague1:
Sooo just b'cos of one lil' baseless statement in faraway katsina,some tigerclaws ppl have already packed their bags and bagages,not leaving behind their ewedu leaves and dried yam and are running away to mowoe/ibafo with their hearts pounding and legs knocking,shaking like shakespear grin

Afonja tigerclaws ppl don port to mowoe...ngbanti and afraid=zuma grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by emi14: 5:50pm On May 10, 2017
zionmade:

Guy do u think we dont know d hate filled teachings dished out in the north against unbelievers. I have lived some years among the hausas i know how they preach hate.
Do u know that they were taught that it was GEJ dat was using BH to decimate them
Do u know dat they were told to be battle ready incase buhari lost. My colleague almost died trying to travel to d south during election. Spare me d trash about northerners.
I said it earlier d only reason i want buhari back was so dat peace cud reign. Though some called me coward but i know dat if anything happens to buhari all my brothers over there are in danger. And Nigeria would never remain d same
When did Nigeria started being the same? Nigeria have never been the same since time of Azikiwe, Awolowo and Balewa . One Nigeria is a slogan not in realities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny / Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? / 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.