Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,641 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS (43130 Views)

Kassim Afegbua Writes DSS, Queries Invitation / N400m Fraud: Metuh Writes DSS To Allow Dasuki To Testify As Witness / Invite Goodluck Jonathan For Questioning, Northern Clerics Tell Security Agencie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by duni04(m): 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
I don't subscribe to this tribalism and all the other rubbish. We have rumour mongers everywhere, in every part of the world. There are people who derive pleasure in inciting others and causing mayhem. We have them in the US, in the UK, everywhere. The difference between Nigeria and these other countries is that we don't have the appropriate Law enforcement channels to bring these sadistic people to book. We have a Police force that is not even trained to counter these kinds of threats.
We have a federal security agency (DSS) that is headed by a scumbag from the village of the President whose loyalty is only to the President, not even to the country. We need to develop the appropriate channels for taking care of the sadists, rumour mongers and violence inciters amongst us.
Please you people should not start crying Hausa this and Igbo that. It has nothing to do with tribe. Its just a devilish minority amongst us that we can't seem to deal with.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by Ajalekoko76(m): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
zionmade:

Guy do u think we dont know d hate filled teachings dished out in the north against unbelievers. I have lived some years among the hausas i know how they preach hate.
Do u know that they were taught that it was GEJ dat was using BH to decimate them
Do u know dat they were told to be battle ready incase buhari lost. My colleague almost died trying to travel to d south during
. Spare me d trash about northerners.
I said it earlier d only reason i want buhari back was so dat peace cud reign. Though some called me coward but i know dat if anything happens to buhari all my brothers over there are in danger. And Nigeria would never remain d same

Why do U elect endanger speci as a president in 2015. ....'I said it earlier d only reason I want buhari back was so dat peace cud reign.'
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by AmaechiLinus(m): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
No b too much shit kill fowl

Northerners should try and put their senses 2geda

1 Like

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by dee02(m): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
Smh.

1 Like

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
A Friday congregation summon cannot be hidden. The audio are available please Mr reporter provide us with the link. If truly the imam said so, let him be arrested and if you're lying, you should not be spared also. Because by what you write, it seems you're Shi'a.

1 Like

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by donbenie(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
Elkay3:

Sir, with much respect, how did you arrived at the conclusion that he's speaking the truth?
For those of us who have lived in the North and been privy to some hate filled indoctrination that goes on in some of the Mosques,it's no big stretch to believe there's a possible element of truth in what is being said..
The question IS how did YOU arrive at the conclusion he's not telling the truth;he gave names,places and occasion which should be quite verifiable for any Detective worth his salary..

8 Likes

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by Nathan2016: 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
NORTHERNERS...Always looking for a way to start trouble...Well I think by now all region is prepared .....Let dem bleep...just bleep.....Arrest the IMAN...NOBODY POISIONED BUBU...Person wey de sip lemon juice for UK

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by obiageIi(f): 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
I hope the kids on nairaland are read this.
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by sshalom(m): 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
This is a critical case to be urgently addressed by the DSS. If left unattended to could snowball into a major crisis as the level of illiteracy in the North leaves no room for lethargy on this type of rumour.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by Jabioro: 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
The northerner had comes again to sell cheap lies to her people for confusion and violence to erupt Why is northerner Muslims are always like that ? What happened to them they always blamed it on Christian., Can't they reason through the head once? Let us call a spade a spade.. if we can't stay together let us go separately in peace..For how long will this nonsense shall be.. let us go to round-table now and address it..Osinbajo is beneficiary of that office we all voted for Buhari /Osinbajo Presdential ticket.. So what all these fuse about.. our constitution is been subverted

1 Like

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by felixomor: 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
Somebody u said is "hale and hearty" is now "poisoned"?
Interesting sad

3 Likes

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by idrmdk: 4:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]Umar tata Allah yatsine maka azzalumin musulmi shege marason talakawa Dan PDP.
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
This is how they fill their followers with hate for non-muslims every Friday in their mosques, well we are observing

3 Likes

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by goshen26: 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
If it were Apostle Suleiman they would have invaded.......ojoro people

3 Likes

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by 9jatatafo(m): 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hmmmmm. Observing in HD. I thought that it is Aisha that prepares PMB's food.

1 Like

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by Jabioro: 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
FriendChoice:
A Friday congregation summon cannot be hidden. The audio are available please Mr reporter provide us with the link. If truly the imam said so, let him be arrested and if you're lying, you should not be spared also. Because by what you write, it seems you're Shi'a.
You are waiting for audio / link evidences when it easy for DSS to do raw investigation within the mosque visibility..

5 Likes

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by idrmdk: 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
kai wawane tata azzalumin musulmi.
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by PROWESX(m): 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
they have started thier same old story again,i know is only a matter of time before dey start pointing fingers.

1 Like

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by ProfDumbledor(m): 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
Every Hausa/Fulani man's finger must be pointing at Tinubu and Yoruba people now. They (Tinubu n co) shud be careful with whatever covert sinister plan they are hatching now.

5 Likes

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by stevennez(m): 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
FastShipping:

You can call me whatever you like. It is your right to continue to speculate foolishly when you don't even know my belief.

You all just need to stop the hatred and lies coming from side of the country. There are a lot of good people from your side of the country but the few bad eggs from your side are the loudest ones. Some of you offer nothing but hate and division.

You have all always been saying Osinbajo sidelined. In fact, calling him "mere commissioner". Some of you also claimed Osinbajo was kicked out of security meeting which was one of the lies spread by your cohorts. Now the person you have all labelled "mere commissioner" is in the seat of power and doing well and better than hopeless Buhari, you have all become more angry and hitting your heads on the wall again for the hatred some of you have in your heart.

Keep hating while people who love this country come together and salvage this country. Nigeria is on track again.

1 Like

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by Lightening: 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
jrusky:
Hahahahahaha I can't stop laughing these Northern people will not stop amusing me with their irrational and out of point reasoning. Buhari was poison so its now you want to tell us he was poison Poison by who When he entered flight the news carried it walking with too legs and he was poison that means that poison is not correct poison.

Or is it PDP again that poison him Where is Lair Moham-mad Adeshina Mr Diarrhea Mouth where are you Oh wait a minute I remember oh yea I remember Pej too was poison in Dubai that she nearly died so who poison Pej Please apc I beg you in the name of God all of you should go and sleep somewhere pls.

When Pej was poison were apc not dancing then Where apc not saying it was a lie Pls were apc sympathetic then Hell No. So what is the point now please fear God because when you wish your fellow human evil surely that is what you will get back. Please this poison is understatement.

It might really be poison. All the venoms the entire country was heaping on the guy never reach to poison him ni? I heard the insults resulted in prostrate poisoning.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by Lordave: 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
FastShipping:

You can call me whatever you like. It is your right to continue to speculate foolishly when you don't even know my belief.

You all just need to stop the hatred and lies coming from side of the country. There are a lot of good people from your side of the country but the few bad eggs from your side are the loudest ones. Some of you offer nothing but hate and division.

You have all always been saying Osinbajo sidelined. In fact, calling him "mere commissioner". Some of you also claimed Osinbajo was kicked out of security meeting which was one of the lies spread by your cohorts. Now the person you have all labelled "mere commissioner" is in the seat of power and doing well and better than hopeless Buhari, you have all become more angry and hitting your heads on the wall again for the hatred some of you have in your heart.

Keep hating while people who love this country come together and salvage this country. Nigeria is on track again.
Shut up!

Nobody hates Osinbajo in the South East.

Quit whining like a toddler.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by yungmill(m): 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jabioro:
The northerner had comes again to sell cheap lies to her people for confusion and violence to erupted. Why is northerner Muslims are like that ? What happened to them they always blame it on Christian, can't they reason through the head once? Let us call a spade a spade.. if can't stay together let us go separately in peace.. how long will this nonsense shall be.. We let us go to round-table now and address it..Osinbajo is beneficiary of that office we all voted for Buhari /Osinbajo Presdential ticket.. So what all these fuse about.. our constitution is not yet normal

Bros shey you and engrish sorry English dey kwanta

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by absoluteSuccess: 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
FastShipping:

You are propagating the rancour you detest in others.

5 Likes

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by tishbite41(m): 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
adadike281:
Ndigbo biko start coming home, a single Igbo life is very precious to me, pls come home my people, don't let these barbarians turn u to baboons and dogs
true talk my sister

2 Likes

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by knackz(m): 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
This country is weird

1 Like

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by Magnitki: 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
Elkay3:
What else can I say? Since the source is so credible that people have started insults at a people. Did the media actually play us? I edited brainwashed.
I take most news with with much caution. They will end up making you hate the wrong person. if only you must hate! The few news outlets I can suppress my disdain for their 'jollof-joint' journalism are ones that have a describable face, not some bloggers with a finger-happy stance.
That been said, I didn't read all of that letter. But out of a few lines I could grab something, it seems that's one Tata that bears a grudge. May be they said it, may be not. I don't know. But just be weary of some news.

That op is truly Tata to think that any reasonable person will believe him. Attention seeking Tata

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by tishbite41(m): 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
igbos should be on red alert over there. anything can happen.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by felixomor: 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
This is why people should never play politics with the whereabouts of a public office holder,

Anybody can just wake up and make any accusations at anytime.
Now, who can refute an allegation such as this....

SMH

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by achieverme(m): 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
Elkay3:
What else can I say? Since the source is so credible that people have started insults at a people. Did the media actually play us? I edited brainwashed.
I take most news with with much caution. They will end up making you hate the wrong person. if only you must hate! The few news outlets I can suppress my disdain for their 'jollof-joint' journalism are ones that have a describable face, not some bloggers with a finger-happy stance.
That been said, I didn't read all of that letter. But out of a few lines I could grab something, it seems that's one Tata that bears a grudge. May be they said it, may be not. I don't know. But just be weary of some news.

I wanted to ask why you sound dumb, but I realised you didn't read the news before commenting. Reading doesn't kill; it only saves you from making dumb comments.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by Jabioro: 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
yungmill:

Bros shey you and engrish sorry English dey kwanta
I dey vex my brother..
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by yungmill(m): 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jabioro:
I dey vex my brother..

OK Bros but calm down small abeg' God dey!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North / Entertainer 'youngest Old Man' Picks APC N10m House Of Reps Expression Of Intere / Hilda Baci: Shehu Sani Teases President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.