Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" (25627 Views)

Bill Gates: "Why I Spoke To Nigerian Leaders" / Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by emeijeh(m): 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
G
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by Menace2Society(m): 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mr Femi you mumu too much abeg!which kin childish nonsense is this?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by dee02(m): 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
Rest well Buhari.
Osinbajo is doing a wonderful job so far wink
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by Lighthouseman: 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
Who takes femi and his boss serious?
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by ephi123(f): 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
cold:
Sigh..where else is this possible? For a president to be away from his home country for over a month! Only a dysfunctional society like Nigeria considers this normal
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by moffat(m): 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
this femi guy na mumu, u r just special adviser to Buhari cook and cleaners na d only ppl wey u dey call b dat foolishness
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by Gracebegatme: 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
hmmmm..Mischief makers indeed
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by Cire80: 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
He's been reprimanded for saying he doesn't have direct access to the president. This shows this guy is just a pawn in the game. He doesn't even know what's up. He doesn't even know if Buhari was dead or alive. He doesn't even know how sick he is. He subtly tried to remove his head by saying he doesn't have direct access to Him

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by Baroba(m): 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
These guys are first class clowns, who the hell do you think you are fooling? President Buhari was elected by Nigerians, not by Mr Adeshina; if the man is as healthy as you claim, let him come and address the people he claims to lead.. Days gone by, army would have carried a coup sharp sharp, thank God we are not witnessing such anymore..Falling ill is something that can happen to anyone, he has my best wishes, but stop treating us like foools..
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by framie05: 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
No one needs the details of what you discussed, so pls keep the details to yourself Mr.Mouthpiece
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by lawalosky(m): 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
Femi is now a babalawo!!! Anyway just Regard my greetings to bubu!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by chiedu7: 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
There must be an APC lying epidemic or so.

I live in London and heard that Buhari can't speak.
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by greatgod2012(f): 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
cold:
Sigh..where else is this possible? For a president to be away from his home country for over a month! Only a dysfunctional society like Nigeria considers this normal

Abeg, leave our London-based President alone o........lol....

Dysfunctional society indeed!
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by goshen26: 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mouthpiece of the gods pls tell baba that VP is performing
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by jrusky(m): 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
Adeshina or Adesona or whatever you called yourself hope you are not mad or is mad that madding you or what

Adeshina sshhrraapp! Adeshina ssshhhrrraappp!! Adeshina ssshhhrrraaap!!! and f e c k off.

You like it or not if you are not careful your adopted lies from your party god father will land you in jail so shut up Adeshina and f e c k off.

We don't care what any whatever told you on phone we don't need his talk, we don't need him, we don't need his face so shut up.
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by MARYchiells(f): 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
" said he will call again, abi? He has gotten a permanent home there , no plan or talk about visiting Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by eagleeye2: 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
I take God beg Nigerians, please listen to Femi Adeshina.
PMB is resting.
PMB said NO CAUSE FOR WORRY
PMB is even concerned about Femi's family and I believe the families of other APC loyalists like Sarrki and Omenka.
PMB is thanking Femi for holding off mischief makers, especially those holding prayers in his honor. Why are you people bothering God about someone who is resting and obviously doesn't want anybody to Worry about him? Why?
Thank you once again Femi. Make I see anybody hold prayer again for PMB. mtcheewwwww

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by moffat(m): 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
thurnder fire person wey ask u, Osibade is doing well leave d oldman alone for now
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by eagleeye2: 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
chiedu7:
There must be an APC lying epidemic or so.
I live in London and heard that Buhari can't speak.
You know whether na sign language Dem take communicate? No Cause For Worry.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by moffat(m): 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
cool

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by anytexy: 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
Childish.
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by daygee12: 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
Rilwayne001:
sad

Femi
So u be goat?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by eagleeye2: 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
greatgod2012:
Why only phone call to certain sets of people!

Why can't he address Nigerians live for just five minutes, at least, it's majority of Nigerians that voted him into power, he's accountable to them, not only to a particular sets of close pals!

Quick recovery to him though!
, I don't like the last sentence ohhuh
NO CAUSE FOR WORRY
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
greaterlove001:
lol @ "he told me he is resting". rest from what if i may ask?

lol!

You think it is easy to lead a country into recession twice?

5 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by chiedu7: 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
eagleeye2:

You know whether na sign language Dem take communicate? No Cause For Worry.

Well dem dey do sign language for phone?
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by sademola: 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
Silva79:
femi adeshina is a joke. buhari told u to greet his family mumu spokesman

E be like say na you no read well or you be d mumu. President asked Femi to greet his (Femi's) own family NOT Bubu's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by eagleeye2: 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
chiedu7:

Well dem dey do sign language for phone?
NO CAUSE FOR WORRY
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by OgatheTop: 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
greaterlove001:
lol @ "he told me he is resting". rest from what if i may ask?

In peace...
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by brookz: 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
If u don't hav anythng to say Mr mouth piece, berra kip shot.

Gimme his numba make i talk to ram too.
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by chiedu7: 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
eagleeye2:

NO CAUSE FOR WORRY

The man no fit talk,all this dem talk to am na fake.
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by greatgod2012(f): 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
eagleeye2:

, I don't like the last sentence ohhuh
NO CAUSE FOR WORRY

Even though I don't like his style of governance, I can't wish him bad! We need to show love always!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-zakzaky, Wife Depart Nigeria For India / Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office / Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.