Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" (25715 Views)

Bill Gates: "Why I Spoke To Nigerian Leaders" / Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by ahamonyeka(m): 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
Sharrap there .
When next you or him called tell him that we nigerians said we wish him well but,he should continue resting and we are ok with his vice.
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by wink2015(m): 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
Uncle Femi,

President Buhari is gone.

Most Nigerians are of the view that Buhari is suffering from terminal sickness. And terminal sickness is clearly explained in this wiki webpage for those who care to know more

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminal_illness
Terminal illness is a disease that cannot be cured or adequately treated and that is reasonably expected to result in the death of the patient within a short period ..

So Buhari media men like Femi Adeshina and Garba Shehu are trying to twist the true fact about President Buhari health. They are diverting attention from reality in order to protect their perceive interest.

Many of us in Nigeria believe that Buhari can not continue as President with the health condition he is faced with.

Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by eagleeye2: 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
greatgod2012:

Even though I don't like his style of governance, I can't wish him bad! We need to show love always!
Hian! See oh. Person tell you that he is Resting and NO CAUSE FOR WORRY, you are talking about wishing him bad?
I am not understanding
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by pennyland(m): 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
I can't wish you death but wishing quick response to your health,only advice you to resigned to look after your health,this is the second time you're becoming president,during this ur 2 period of power,nigerians have seen hell,now including u that govern the affairs of the country is not spare
hit like if truly our country is sick including our president

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by Dareomo(m): 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
Wishing PMB well.
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by pressplay411(m): 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
Is there no video call in London? Skype, Whatsapp, Snapchat, Instagram, IMO

If Nigerians don't believe a phone call from US President Trump, who are you Sir?
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by jossyco(m): 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
Femi Adeshina shaaaa! kai! I don't know wat I can say to you
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by Chiomenwa(f): 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
Please Mr femi extend the greetings to your family as he wishes.
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
ChappyChase:
Well, Mr. Femi don turn to chief priest wey Dey here from sango. Femi since you're now babu's mouthpiece, help us tell him that we are not missing him!
Niralanders ehn, if dem insult person , trust your cloth go begin dey tear for your body . looooolzzzz
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by UncleNas(m): 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
Dear Baba, you decided not to speak to us the masses because we are nothing to you. Ok nah, there is time for every nonesen*e, time to speak to governors and time to cast our votes. Come 2019.
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by mployer(m): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
You guys pity a man that is about loosing his prestigious job.

Osibanjo will definitely not use him as spokesman.
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
I guess we can now agree that Nigerians have no right to be addressed by their President directly via skype.

I guess Nigerians have no right to mandate that the person they gave their votes to go and serve them, address them directly, so we can decide if the man is mentally fit to continue as their President.

Buhari needs to tend to his health 100%. We need a new President.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by ChappyChase: 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
Onyochejohn:
Niralanders ehn, if dem insult person , trust your cloth go begin dey tear for your body . looooolzzzz
Han han don't I have the right to request small favor from our president again?
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by kabawa(m): 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
ALAYORMII:
Shut up ur trap

Give us a video evidence of the President talking to You

E PAIN WEREY DIE grin
YOU GO WAIL TIRE grin
DAN AKUYA cheesy
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by deolu2000(m): 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
Femi adeshina has learnt well frm Alhaji Lai. Such a clown of a SSA.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by shaibu123: 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nigeria is a banana Republic,this Adesina is the same person on Channel tv few days ago saying he has not been able to speak with Buhari. Joke of the year

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by dannywest01: 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
Are you the mouthpiece of the president?? Let him address himself or is he now deaf and dumb again? I tire for u people oo
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by ALAYORMII: 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
kabawa:

D

Why is ur thinking faculty so low??

Everyone that's saying the truth is a wailer??

Hope you are getting paid to be a keypad warrior??
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
DirtyGold:
Enough of all these, please.
More like reminding us that we still have a president somewhere.....

What's tha business?

Just how many of you copy cats are in existence
correctbro
correctbae
ogabossman
blah...blah..& now YOU

Cant Nigerians be creative for once Haba!!!!

FYI i got Buhari number, i have no idea why you are so desperate to hear from grandpa

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by Jesusloveyou: 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
BJAYADEMOLA:
Let him give us Buhari number.
to do what?
Ipod sef, confusing yourselves,
one of you said, you ipods are not missing him, and you are here looking for his phone number

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by kabawa(m): 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
ALAYORMII:

Why is ur thinking faculty so low??

Everyone that's saying the truth is a wailer??

Hope you are getting paid to be a keypad warrior??

I REPEAT YOU GO BARK TIRE grin
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by Krisddon: 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ridiculous! I perceive a dramatic fiasco.

But wait oh..... Everytime we hear that Buhari is resting. Well, I wish him a peaceful rest.
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by Ausbalo: 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
If you are fulling your self and your family, u can't full us.
How can someone of ur class me deceiving ur entire family?
Even if u call him he can't hear u..... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by bitcoininvesto(m): 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
Do you know why I love this man called Adeshina?

When he tells L..s, he smiles and does so with confidence.
grin grin grin

We don enter 1 chance already
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by honeymix77(m): 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
greaterlove001:
lol @ "he told me he is resting". rest from what if i may ask?

Lol resting for taking naija to recession , its not.easy to achieve that. As for Adesina he should remember that Abati once had a job in the presidency make he dey take am easy with lie oh.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by Kc3000: 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
Adesina has a knack for misfiring every time he opens his trap. He's absolutely tactless in his approach to defending the image and policies of his principal. In his warped mode of reasoning, Nigerians are supposed to be elated that Buhari called to check on Adesina and his family, and to thank him for blindly defending him, even in the absence of evidence, as Adesina admits he had no personal communication with Buhari for over a month. Not even a word of concern for the well-being of Nigerians, no words of encouragement and hope for the suffering and puzzled masses. Just a pointless conversation between one selfish oaf and another.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by Ibman: 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
This man's name is now Lie Adesina.if na true let him speak to Nigerians on TV.
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by soflygerian(m): 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
This pipo ehh... The script sounds like an epic movie... Funny die... Sorry Christian, bt on this particular matter I refuse to believe until I see...
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by Bgorgeous: 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
You are one mistake of the APC
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by AkachukwuD(m): 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mr Femi everyday buhari told me this or that

Listen we don't care anymore Our Capable VP (yemi) is doing well. Next time he calls tell him to extend his resting or vacation any one .

We don't care anymore.
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" by AMUNSI23(f): 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
Please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case / 10 Reasons Why Buhari Would Lose 2019 Presidential Election / Tomorrow's Election: John Bray Addresses Nigerians In Pidgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.