Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ (52735 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Discloses How Expensive It Was To Bring Cardi B To Nigeria / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM / Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by kentochi(m): 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
good
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Michaelpresh(m): 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
givers never lack
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by persius555(m): 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
You put a handful of WiFi spots in bars and commercial areas. How is that free?

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by BlueRayDick: 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nice... Next time I carry Bae to white house to chow amala, will check it out
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by KingsJohnson(m): 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
Oh my Lawd! Free wifey, am coming to Lagos soon
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by ngmgeek(m): 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
Smart business man!
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by morbeta(m): 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
Don Jazzy=free Wi FI

D banj= koko garri.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by mayorkyzo: 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
persius555:
You put a handful of WiFi spots in bars and commercial areas. How is that free?
Oga what have you done in your own house??go and do your own and stop criticising..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by austinereds(m): 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
nice to see someone give back to community. well done sir
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by BEENUEL(m): 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
DollarAngel:
DON BABA J, HAS DONE WHAT NOISE MAKING OLAMIDE CAN'T OR WON'T DO, LOUSY ARTIST, THIS IS HOW TO GIVE BACK TO THE SOCIETY

sir, with due respect can just STFU!, why bring some-one who doesn't know you existence?

Perhaps learn to appreciate without sentiments next time. Okay...Bye.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Abalado(f): 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
yahoo boiz eyinda..?isetide omo alaseje,owo tide omo alasela

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Rahmoney(m): 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
SHEY NA ONLY LAGOS DEY NAIJA NI

Nice development though.. DON JAZZY undecidedSHEY NA ONLY LAGOS DEY NAIJA NI

Nice development though.. DON JAZZY
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Nofuckgiven: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
Only Igbos act without making noise unlike our neighbours from the west... grin cool cool
If you lack sense of humor abeg no just dare quote me or I fry you like raw egg! Oya try and see tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by jelil01: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
DollarAngel:
DON BABA J, HAS DONE WHAT NOISE MAKING OLAMIDE CAN'T OR WON'T DO, LOUSY ARTIST, THIS IS HOW TO GIVE BACK TO THE SOCIETY
shamecurls:
And One toutish area boy called Olamide is busy using the street to threaten his colleagues

Nice one Don Jazzy

DollarAngel:
hahaha

Hate him or like him, d nigga is always on your small mind

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by 12inchDickson: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nice one from this omoluabi unlike olamide olofo

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Viccur(m): 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
themosthigh:
Don jazzy will make money from it. When you busy mavins, he make money from the adverts. You patronize the outlets and they pay don jazzy a patronage fee. They gain customers, you get free wifi, don jazzy makes money. That is it. Good Buiz plan from the don himself.

Don jazzy I salute you and I worship you like I worship the lord. You are my God and my savior and I sincerely believe that you are a messiah but just don't know it yet.
You mean more to me than Christ and all the angels and I sincerely wish you will bless me in your heart, not with money but sincerely wish me good. Please remember me when you are on the day of judgement when you will be on the panel to judge sinners and send them to hell.
you well so?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Nwachidoziri: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
Free wifi ko, free wifi ni...nothing in life is free even in Free-town.
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Gudfrie(m): 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
themosthigh:
Don jazzy will make money from it. When you busy mavins, he make money from the adverts. You patronize the outlets and they pay don jazzy a patronage fee. They gain customers, you get free wifi, don jazzy makes money. That is it. Good Buiz plan from the don himself.

Don jazzy I salute you and I worship you like I worship the lord. You are my God and my savior and I sincerely believe that you are a messiah but just don't know it yet.
You mean more to me than Christ and all the angels and I sincerely wish you will bless me in your heart, not with money but sincerely wish me good. Please remember me when you are on the day of judgement when you will be on the panel to judge sinners and send them to hell.

Are you Okay at all?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by pressplay411(m): 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
This!
The real Don.
I don't even care if he's making a lot money on this... This is the kind of futuristic initiatives our celebrities should support, not only telecomms that rip off their clients.
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by OVIE007(m): 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
Long live d Don
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by mohciz69(m): 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
ChappyChase:
Kudos to Don Baba J. He has shown us that he is more sensible than the other mumu wey all him sabi na to dey threaten people #street_ti_takeover!

And with this your post deep down you do you think you're sensible?
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by KingsleyCEO: 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
Where is that stupid street boy OlaMIsomething? You see people with sense?
That's street boy needs to grow up

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by dessz(m): 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
my name is all fu¢k given Only southerners act without making noise unlike our neighbours called the igbos... grin cool cool
If you have sense.of humor abeg quote me or I fry you like raw egg! Oya try and see tongue
OK abeg use pepper and sardine while frying. I want to taste good.
p.s: read your post again. cool

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by henrimoto(m): 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
GreenMavro:
Ever had sex with a stammerer.You will think she is laughing not knowing she is trynna tell you"harder."You will hear,"hahahaha"
Big lie!! Most Stammerers don't stutter like that during sex. You know why? Their Nerves are relaxed out of romance and sexual excitement, so they flow well vocally during sexual intercourse

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Nofuckgiven: 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
dessz:
OK abeg use pepper and sardine while frying. I want to taste good.
p.s: read your post again. cool
After changing my post,what did you gain? You only showed how dumb and stupid you are. Ode ni e,ko kan mi! undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by millhouse: 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
hehe he.. see hammer wey this guy Wan hammer.. make u click marvinrecords website.. smart dude
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
Don baba J, my celebrity crush

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by 12inchDickson: 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Shatap! Even calabar and delta na omo Igbo to you. Sense you no get undecided
everyone of dem name omo Igbo. Or omo yeast
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by MrGreenMavro: 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
henrimoto:
Big lie!! Most Stammerers don't stutter like that during sex. You know why? Their Nerves are relaxed out of romance and sexual excitement, so they flow well vocally during sexual intercourse
wen last u lash one? n how many u don lash?
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by drtee247(m): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
vivypretty:
the guy I know that doesn't flaunt but his actions speak

some people said he dash free airtime on twitter to get more followers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] / Bolanle Ninalowo Raises Alarm As Fraudsters Device New Ways To Scam People / Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.