Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ (52734 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Discloses How Expensive It Was To Bring Cardi B To Nigeria / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM / Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Qmerit(m): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
themosthigh:
Don jazzy will make money from it. When you busy mavins, he make money from the adverts. You patronize the outlets and they pay don jazzy a patronage fee. They gain customers, you get free wifi, don jazzy makes money. That is it. Good Buiz plan from the don himself.

[s]Don jazzy I salute you and I worship you like I worship the lord. You are my God and my savior and I sincerely believe that you are a messiah but just don't know it yet.
You mean more to me than Christ and all the angels and I sincerely wish you will bless me in your heart, not with money but sincerely wish me good. Please remember me when you are on the day of judgement when you will be on the panel to judge sinners and send them to hell.
[/s]

What's dis?

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
themosthigh:
Don jazzy will make money from it. When you busy mavins, he make money from the adverts. You patronize the outlets and they pay don jazzy a patronage fee. They gain customers, you get free wifi, don jazzy makes money. That is it. Good Buiz plan from the don himself.

Don jazzy I salute you and I worship you like I worship the lord. You are my God and my savior and I sincerely believe that you are a messiah but just don't know it yet.
You mean more to me than Christ and all the angels and I sincerely wish you will bless me in your heart, not with money but sincerely wish me good. Please remember me when you are on the day of judgement when you will be on the panel to judge sinners and send them to hell.
What tha fvck!!!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by LockDown69(m): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nice strategy, you get free wifi, you bring in customers for the outlet, you generate traffic you for the site and you make the mavin label more popular, a win-win for everyone, nice move Don baba J.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Nofuckgiven: 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
12inchDickson:
everyone of dem name omo Igbo. Or omo yeast
See your life! You go even call Edo person omo Igbo! undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by onatisi(m): 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
Fantastic business idea
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by 12inchDickson: 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

See your life! You go even call Edo person omo Igbo! undecided
na omo yeast... Or omo Igbo.. Na same way dem head B na
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by officialJP(m): 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
ChappyChase:
Kudos to Don Baba J. He has shown us that he is more sensible than the other mumu wey all him sabi na to dey threaten people #street_ti_takeover!
i no fear i go help u call d name olamide badoo gringringrin
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by hermosa7: 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nobody remembers

Abule Egba

Dopemu

Alagomeji

Iyana Ipaja

Onipetesi

Alapere

Onikolobo

Alakuko

It's always Lekki, VI and Ikoyi all the time.

angry

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by fishbone11(m): 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
themosthigh:

Don jazzy I salute you and I worship you like I worship the lord. You are my God and my savior and I sincerely believe that you are a messiah but just don't know it yet.
What is this maga saying? I think yr high-ness no get part 2, who prepare u dis weed?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nice
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by 12inchDickson: 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
themosthigh:

I can't actually say if u r omo Igbo or almajiri.. Orie ti gbe, ur head yaff dry

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by 4tune490(m): 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
This one serious bro
themosthigh:

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE FREE LUNCH IN THIS WORLD.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by ChappyChase: 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
mohciz69:

And with this your post deep down you do you think you're sensible?
Oga I believe I no mention your papa name!
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by dessz(m): 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

After changing my post,what did you gain? You only showed how dumb and stupid you are. Ode ni e,ko kan mi! undecided
see who is talking about lacking sense of humour. can't even take a joke. angry
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
themosthigh:

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by DollarAngel(m): 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
BEENUEL:

sir, with due respect can just STFU!, why bring some-one who doesn't know you existence?

Perhaps learn to appreciate without sentiments next time. Okay...Bye.

What have you benefitted or show me a fan who has benefitted from him and I will show 5 or more fans that has benefitted from DON JAZZY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by nairascores: 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
Four locations in Lekki alone, it is okay. Well done all the same
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Nofuckgiven: 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
dessz:
see who is talking about lacking sense of humour. can't even take a joke. angry
But someone cannot play with you again? grin
It's cool
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by DollarAngel(m): 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
jelil01:
hahaha

Hate him or like him, d nigga is always on your small mind

Just been honest, show me a fan or follower that has benefitted from that LOUSY dude , and I will show you 5 or more that DON Baba has established

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by mohciz69(m): 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
ChappyChase:

Oga I believe I no mention your papa name!

Am sure I didn't mention your father's name either
Guess you don't have a father or you don't respect him for you to drag my father's name into this...Akuya!!!
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by moshino(m): 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
How do we activate it?

You were given all the information you need in the article.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by dessz(m): 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

It's cool
lol, u are like my brother I never wanted. grin
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by nairascores: 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
themosthigh:

Do you have malaria, is your brain paining you? Receive sense

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by odimbannamdi(m): 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
themosthigh:

Lol....u are obviously "the most high!"

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
themosthigh:

which kind yeye comment be this?

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
themosthigh:

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by KINGROLAND1(m): 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
Gullible Nigerians !!!
You Have To PATRONISE Before You Are Given A Password To Browse Through The Wifi.
SO HOW IS THIS FREE ?
OPEN YOUR EYES EVERYONE AND STOP PRAISING SOMEONE WHO IS TAKING FROM YOU.

TRUTHURTS
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Trueyarn(m): 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
You well so? instead of bringing out the god energy in you, you are busy deifying a mortal like you...worst still you even elucidated how the mortal is going to prosper from the move but you still compare him to the all knowing...you have just declared yourself a lesser mortal and so shall you remain!

themosthigh:

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
hermosa7:
Nobody remembers

Abule Egba

Dopemu

Alagomeji

Iyana Ipaja

Onipetesi

Alapere

Onikolobo

Alakuko

It's always Lekki, VI and Ikoyi all the time.

angry
those place na mainland na olamide get mainland make him give una free wifi him no gree.him own na to dey brag on how una go defend an if fight reach grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by dessz(m): 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by dessz(m): 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

It's cool
bro I have a great pic that goes well with your name. hope u like it. here it is

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninalowo Raises Alarm As Fraudsters Device New Ways To Scam People / 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Stylishly Rocked The Trending Tracksuit Pants / Pat Ugwu: "Dating A Funny Girl Like Me Is Very Risky"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.