Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ (52731 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Discloses How Expensive It Was To Bring Cardi B To Nigeria / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM / Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by AlanSugar(m): 7:27am On Feb 26, 2017
DollarAngel:
DON BABA J, HAS DONE WHAT NOISE MAKING OLAMIDE CAN'T OR WON'T DO, LOUSY ARTIST, THIS IS HOW TO GIVE BACK TO THE SOCIETY

Who told you he's giving back to the society? He's actually making more money from the society. You may need to check on the price increments of food and other items in the affected eatery and other locations in lagos. Igbo man give you something for free? You. Gotta be kidding me. Remember he's getting back royalty payments from those outlets! Mstcheeew.
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by 2shur: 7:41am On Feb 26, 2017
abegi.
wifi that would be locked to some sites only.
secondly they will reduce the speed maybe 50kb .
anything free.
u got to pay the price
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by davidufuoma(m): 7:49am On Feb 26, 2017
egbon olamide..come n take
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by kingzoeey(f): 8:01am On Feb 26, 2017
themosthigh:
Don jazzy will make money from it. When you busy mavins, he make money from the adverts. You patronize the outlets and they pay don jazzy a patronage fee. They gain customers, you get free wifi, don jazzy makes money. That is it. Good Buiz plan from the don himself.

Don jazzy I salute you and I worship you like I worship the lord. You are my God and my savior and I sincerely believe that you are a messiah but just don't know it yet.
You mean more to me than Christ and all the angels and I sincerely wish you will bless me in your heart, not with money but sincerely wish me good. Please remember me when you are on the day of judgement when you will be on the panel to judge sinners and send them to hell.

it's obvious you're mentally unstable

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 26, 2017
themosthigh:
Don jazzy will make money from it. When you busy mavins, he make money from the adverts. You patronize the outlets and they pay don jazzy a patronage fee. They gain customers, you get free wifi, don jazzy makes money. That is it. Good Buiz plan from the don himself.

Don jazzy I salute you and I worship you like I worship the lord. You are my God and my savior and I sincerely believe that you are a messiah but just don't know it yet.
You mean more to me than Christ and all the angels and I sincerely wish you will bless me in your heart, not with money but sincerely wish me good. Please remember me when you are on the day of judgement when you will be on the panel to judge sinners and send them to hell.
Eleyi gidi gaan
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by marcopollo(m): 8:28am On Feb 26, 2017
GreenMavro:
Ever had sex with a stammerer.You will think she is laughing not knowing she is trynna tell you"harder."You will hear,"hahahaha"

LOL! Which human being you be sef?
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by marcopollo(m): 8:29am On Feb 26, 2017
GreenMavro:
Ever had sex with a stammerer.You will think she is laughing not knowing she is trynna tell you"harder."You will hear,"hahahaha"

LOL! Which kain human being you be sef?
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by ibietela2(m): 10:09am On Feb 26, 2017
Nice move but how are you going to keep it running without revenue?
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by brightworld2(m): 10:21am On Feb 26, 2017
themosthigh:

Oshogbo weed

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by ChappyChase: 10:48am On Feb 26, 2017
mohciz69:

Am sure I didn't mention your father's name either
Guess you don't have a father or you don't respect him for you to drag my father's name into this...Akuya!!!
Baba nka Akuya! Bansa sha sha sha!

If you know sey no be your miserable papa and my mumu father dey threaten people, why you go vex come quote me the first time?
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by ODUBEZE: 10:53am On Feb 26, 2017
It seems your temperature is high
themosthigh:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by BobHIGHNESS(m): 11:34am On Feb 26, 2017
You people keep criticizing Olamide,is he only artiste in music industry? Nobody had mentioned the likes of Wizkid, Davido, Reminisce, Tekno, Lilkesh, Wande coal, Dbanj, 2face, flavour, Ruggedman and others, what have they done for the societal benefit? Live Olamide alone,even you that are critizing, whom have you eep? Either you like it or not,Baddo is still the street and butties favourites.
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by seangy4konji: 11:49am On Feb 26, 2017
so you will just go and sit down at kayzplace without barbing abi

you go fear promo and advert.
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by immaculate1234(m): 11:54am On Feb 26, 2017
Nigerians dont partake in ungainful bizness

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by mohciz69(m): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
ChappyChase:

Baba nka Akuya! Bansa sha sha sha!

If you know sey no be your miserable papa and my mumu father dey threaten people, why you go vex come quote me the first time?

Don't ever on your miserable life , that's if you've a life tho...don't bring my father in your talks again...Ewu Gambia
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by ChappyChase: 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
mohciz69:

Don't ever on your miserable life , that's if you've a life tho...don't bring my father in your talks again...Ewu Gambia
Nna ki bu Ewu!
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Bamilajunior(m): 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
themosthigh:

and those Yaba Left doctors won't knw that a patient is missing....smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by mayprince(m): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]

Nice one Don jazzy

This better than those fake protesters

you are my man,Don
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by iluvdonjazzy: 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
VastfinderBlog:
On Friday, Mavin Records founder, Don Jazzy and technology company Tsaboin launched Flobyt, a free WiFi service for Nigerians residing in Lagos. According to Dele Odufuye, Tsaboin MD/CEO, disclosed that the WiFi service can be accessed in locations like eateries, parks, taxis, buses, restaurants, and cafés.

Odufuye said, “It’s quite easy. You simply walk into any of our partner outlets and patronize them. While you are at that, you can log into Flobyt’s free WiFi service available. Join the “Flobyt FREE Wifi” ”If your browser pops up for authentication, just visit www.mavinrecords.com or click on “Free Access” button shown to you. “We are using state-of-the-art WiFi technology equipment that balances speed, quality of service, security and data consumption.

These equipment are light weight and easier to manage. These are the technological and business edges”. he added. Don Jazzy, in his remarks, stated that “I believe so much in this. This is one of the few other investments we are going to be sharing with you.

“I have been on social media for a long time. I know how expensive data is. I give free airtime, now it’s time to give free WiFi,” he said.

Flobyt is currently installed in Bar Enclave, Ilupeju; FoodHouse, Ikosi; Lounge 9a, Anthony; Massimo Bar, Ikeja; Grace’s Cakes, Ogba; Jazzment Salon Lekki; Kayz Place Barbershop, Lekki; Amala Express, Lekki; White House, Sabo, Yaba and Road Star Burger, Lekki.

https://vastfinder..com/2017/02/wow-i-know-how-expensive-data-is-in.html
ILUVDONJAZZY
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by apollo13(m): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
Viccur:
you well so?
Guy, u don't need to ask him, check his moniker you'll see what I mean."the most high" weed is performing wonders in his life, just be be careful before you enter market.
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Ascom94(m): 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
themosthigh:

Don jazzy I salute you and I worship you like I worship the lord. You are my God and my savior and I sincerely believe that you are a messiah but just don't know it yet. You get sense so?
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by KingRex1(m): 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
Aragon:

Here in Europe we have Free Wifi in Buses, Trains, Libraries, Swimming pool, etc and you can use it as much as you want if you are in any of these places, so Yes I guess you can use it all day.
Oga that's Europe, you have the data and we buy it from there
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by dannielight(m): 10:12am On Feb 27, 2017
themosthigh:

Deluded?
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by dbxclusiv: 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
hermosa7:
Nobody remembers

Abule Egba

Dopemu

Alagomeji

Iyana Ipaja

Onipetesi

Alapere

Onikolobo

Alakuko

It's always Lekki, VI and Ikoyi all the time.

angry
i think there is noise about this new one cos Don Jazzy is involved. i came about free wifi in January in 2 places in Alagbado early this year. those guys are good and they are not making too much noise like this one. i think they are only targeting these areas you just mentioned. i heard they have also installed free wifi in alimosho areas too. their name sounds like Voguish network or something. just watchout for them. i used one around AIT road......pls Don Jazzy's Flobyt for ISLAND this VOGUISH people for mainland. its all about free wifi......
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by hermosa7: 8:39am On Mar 03, 2017
dbxclusiv:

i think there is noise about this new one cos Don Jazzy is involved. i came about free wifi in January in 2 places in Alagbado early this year. those guys are good and they are not making too much noise like this one. i think they are only targeting these areas you just mentioned. i heard they have also installed free wifi in alimosho areas too. their name sounds like Voguish network or something. just watchout for them. i used one around AIT road......pls Don Jazzy's Flobyt for ISLAND this VOGUISH people for mainland. its all about free wifi......

Thanks for the info. I'd like to know which part of Alimosho has free wifi. That's my area and my Lumia 830 needs wifi to update to Windows 10 cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram / Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] / Bolanle Ninalowo Raises Alarm As Fraudsters Device New Ways To Scam People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.