Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ (52738 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Discloses How Expensive It Was To Bring Cardi B To Nigeria / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM / Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by cocaineaddict(m): 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
themosthigh:
Don jazzy will make money from it. When you busy mavins, he make money from the adverts. You patronize the outlets and they pay don jazzy a patronage fee. They gain customers, you get free wifi, don jazzy makes money. That is it. Good Buiz plan from the don himself.

Don jazzy I salute you and I worship you like I worship the lord. You are my God and my savior and I sincerely believe that you are a messiah but just don't know it yet.
You mean more to me than Christ and all the angels and I sincerely wish you will bless me in your heart, not with money but sincerely wish me good. Please remember me when you are on the day of judgement when you will be on the panel to judge sinners and send them to hell.
can u imagine
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Sebastine1994(m): 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
My dear I am not gullible. There is no free lunch. That is not all there is to this kind gesture. Do some full disclosure. You cant fool me oh. Just look at some of the plush area where you installed your wifi. How many common nigeria can afford patronising those exquisite location. When a man has too much money his reasoning is heavily affected. You cant think properly when you are rich. There are good business to involve in. When our nigeria musician become rich and famous ideas start running from them. Look at the industry talent is no longer there. Too much money can be a problem as no money

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by smileyoo: 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nice one. God bless, the Don.
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by vikstandon(m): 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=themosthigh post=54057240]Don jazzy will make money from it. When you busy mavins, he make money from the adverts. You patronize the outlets and they pay don jazzy a patronage fee. They gain customers, you get free wifi, don jazzy makes money. That is it. Good Buiz plan from the don himself.

Don jazzy I salute you and I worship you like I worship the lord. You are my God and my savior and I sincerely believe that you are a messiah but just don't know it yet.
You mean more to me than Christ and all the angels and I sincerely wish you will bless me in your heart, not with money but sincerely wish me good. Please remember me when you are on the day of judgement when you will be on the panel to judge sinners and send them to hell.
[/quot

Lord have mercy on ur soul

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by TinaAnita(f): 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
What our useless rulers failed to do someone who doesn't steal public funds is doing it. God bless Don Jazzy even if I won't benefit from his kind gesture
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by simplyFish: 9:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hmmmm is like ur brain need auto-reset.........quote author=themosthigh post=54057240]Don jazzy will make money from it. When you busy mavins, he make money from the adverts. You patronize the outlets and they pay don jazzy a patronage fee. They gain customers, you get free wifi, don jazzy makes money. That is it. Good Buiz plan from the don himself.

Don jazzy I salute you and I worship you like I worship the lord. You are my God and my savior and I sincerely believe that you are amessiah but just don't know it yet.
[/quote]
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by marxwellerr247(m): 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
themosthigh:
Don jazzy will make money from it. When you busy mavins, he make money from the adverts. You patronize the outlets and they pay don jazzy a patronage fee. They gain customers, you get free wifi, don jazzy makes money. That is it. Good Buiz plan from the don himself.

God bless U bro ! ! , U know , Nigerians worship their celebrities , meanwhile the guy is finding ways of making money just like u & me
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by vivypretty(f): 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
drtee247:

some people said he dash free airtime on twitter to get more followers

how about all those other celebrities people follow for yrs they don't follow u bk, like ur post /comments n u get nothing from them.for him is follow n get airtime
but this one he did even those not following him will benefit
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Nofuckgiven: 9:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
dessz:
bro I have a great pic that goes well with your name. hope u like it. here it is
Dozen=12
I gave Nada f.uck just like Jimmy! rada rada tongue
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Elfaris(m): 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
themosthigh:

Ayyam not undastandin? what is this wan sayin?
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by LorDBolton(m): 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
DollarAngel:
DON BABA J, HAS DONE WHAT NOISE MAKING OLAMIDE CAN'T OR WON'T DO, LOUSY ARTIST, THIS IS HOW TO GIVE BACK TO THE SOCIETY

Are u comparing agbero with chief?
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by wman(m): 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
Some won't talk about this phrase
This is one of the few other investments we are going to be sharing with you.

There is nothing free about this. Sadly millions of ignorant people won't see this for the ruse it is.

The people who visit these locations can afford data comfortably. They are not average Nigerians.

The company sponsoring the project makes more money. The MAVIN website gets loads of traffic (Why must we go to the website to get access to the wifi?). The outlets with the wifi gets more patronage.

It is a smart business move. Don't attempt to fool us by telling us you are doing it for charity.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Krisddon: 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
themosthigh:

Folake pls come oh, the assignment is ready..... Here is it, true definition of madness.
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by dessz(m): 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Dozen=12
I gave Nada f.uck just like Jimmy! rada rada tongue
am a moving owner of idgaf pics see these. my signature say's it all cool

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by DollarAngel(m): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
LorDBolton:

Are u comparing agbero with chief?

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Nofuckgiven: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
dessz:
am a moving owner of idgaf pics see these. my signature say's it all cool
Cool. More fu.cks to your collection grin wink cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by WINDSOW(m): 9:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
themosthigh:

And u went to a university o. Come, I say come, am not beating u,jst come closer, say Father,louder Father, pls remove foolishness from my matter IJN.
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
themosthigh:

May God forgive you

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by dessz(m): 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Cool. More fu.cks to your collection grin wink cheesy
lol , no fu¢ks taken. lmfao

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hmmm MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, Etisalat won't be happy with this.... BUHARI will ask EFCC to arrest Don Jazzy
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by NevetsIbot(m): 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
themosthigh:

why na? Why you so stewpid

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by GiftedJosh: 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
themosthigh:

You are a sick man and you need deliverance

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by specco(m): 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
themosthigh:

The most senseless post I've come across in recent times. So people could be so stupid? I fear oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by zabuur: 10:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
Yeh. Coming soon to ibadan. Adetayo Adedigba and co
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Codes151(m): 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
themosthigh:

You mean more to me than Christ and all the angels and I sincerely wish you will bless me in your heart, not with money but sincerely wish me good. Please remember me when you are on the day of judgement when you will be on the pan
el to judge sinners and send them to hell.
you are sick and so belittled! Wow! Wow! Na recession dey cause this one?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by zabuur: 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
For more pictures visit
https://m.facebook.com/flobyt/
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by olawoyin3(m): 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
themosthigh:

i pity u sha.u tink like an ant.so na don jassy go judge u?then definitely u kno wer u ar goin nw.i cnt beliv dis

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by rasazee(m): 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
u cant access this so called free wifi until u patronize the outlet. nothing is free even in freetown.

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Taiwx(m): 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
Next please. Abi who don jazzy epp Shey na me wey never chop bellefull go go one outlet:-:/. Insted of u guys to collaborate with one another and make Garri come bak to its original cost. By d way ur free wifi no epp me ocheesycheesy.
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Nicholas1800(m): 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=pxjosh post=54057236].[/quote. may be . No one can tell.
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Tushborn: 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
themosthigh:

Are u sure u are alryt. cos what u wrote say alot about you. wish u quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by dsocioemmy(m): 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
Come see where guyz go dey gather na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninalowo Raises Alarm As Fraudsters Device New Ways To Scam People / Pat Ugwu: "Dating A Funny Girl Like Me Is Very Risky" / Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.