Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad (93963 Views)

King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Sleeping With Married Women / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

What is Kitty?
Toto, nunu , v jay jay cheesy
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Zane2point4(m): 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
Na wao

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by DjAduba(m): 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
jomboliski:
End time pastor
Hmmm, the good thing is that he is going straight to heaven bcoz Jesus had died for him.
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Elnino4ladies: 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
Bumbae1:

Toto, nunu , v jay jay cheesy

In falz voice you have spoil to the core

You have joined bad gang
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
grin
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Tinyemeka(m): 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
Put Graphic pic warning Na!
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

In falz voice you have spoil to the core

You have joined bad gang
Lol so because you know name of your private part u have spoil undecided lol too funny
Ok o .. grin
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by annnikky(f): 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
KingsleyCEO:

How is this news? Is this report balance? What about the woman? Maybe she is your mother... I can understand! Sorry better still your wife.
D prsn that caught d woman was d brother in law so hw do u expect him to include d face of his brother's wife..

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by bakry86: 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
christanity sef
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by misteryman: 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
CHAI , I JUST IMAGINED HOW THE HUSBAND OF THAT LADY WILL FEEL

WOMEN AND CHEAT
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by 2016easy2017: 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
stephenduru:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/pastor-stripped-unclad-after-being.html?m=1
i said it already.
i know many.
this now counts as 78th pastors in things like this i know.
so many bastards are being born in churches allover.
if ur wife insists on a particular church, i swear she'd been having it with that pastor.
in fact, u reading this, make a secrete policing of your wife, i swear you'll find her under her pastor one day.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by ndusam17(m): 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lol
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
Bumbae1:
Hmmm yeye pastor
Using God to get kitty embarassed

What is kitty?
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by 2016easy2017: 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jodha:
Be careful not to blaspheme while posting yhur comments.. That's all I have to say..
u been bleeping.
they'll catch u too one day.
fake pastorseveruwhere

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by 2016easy2017: 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
obataokenwa:
I learnt a great thing from my grandfather. This arch deacon in my village was so extravagant and couldn't account for so many money under his care and he's also promiscuous. many elders in my village gathered in our house threatening to go disgrace him. My grandfather warned that if ever attempted, it will bring curse upon the whole village cos it is God that called him and it's also the same God that will judge him and caution him when he goes astray. since that day, I will never be among those to disgrace a man of God.
i know where u can dryclean ur brain.
mugu.maga

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Judithume(f): 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
Was she raped?? This is stupidity on the part of the people that stripped him naked. They were both enjoying the whole show, why is the man stripped, where is the woman??

1 Like

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by diva90: 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
This one Na fake pastor
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by dsocioemmy(m): 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
What about the gullible woman?
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by 2016easy2017: 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
Pidgin2:
Did they write pastor on his forehead? Hundreds of Imams, pagans, traditionalist, Buddhists, Hindus and Co commit adultery without being posted on social media but as soon as someone told someone that heard from someone who knows someone that has seen the man in a church before, he is given the title "Pastor" and given front page status on popular Web platforms

"Indeed, the Kingdom of God is under serious attack "
dont be fooled.
either imam, monk, rabbi or any, we'll all shame them. they are devil incarnate.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by wink2015(m): 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
Where is the pictures of the cheating wife? cheating married woman!

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by barbiecue(f): 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
nawaooo..
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by delivryboy: 10:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
This is cheating. How can you post the man picture and leave the main culprit which is the woman. Expose the adulteress too

Make your office/home look beautiful. Check my signature for affordable and durable window blinds
Haba madam, have mercy na.
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by JennieCutie4U(f): 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
Smh... OP Abeg Commot dat smiley jooo mk d whole world see d Johnny wey don land d supposed Man of God in trouble lol...... so disgusted!

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Oches4me(m): 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
Christianity and immorality are 5&6.
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by oglalasioux(m): 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
No comment.

'Touch not my anointed' folks will come for my head.
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Oches4me(m): 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
diva90:
This one Na fake pastor
that mean all pastors are fake because 90% are involved in it.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by luswitz(f): 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
This is cheating. How can you post the man picture and leave the main culprit which is the woman. Expose the adulteress too

Make your office/home look beautiful. Check my signature for affordable and durable window blinds
wat is main culprit?. I actually thought u were a man but was disappointed to see female above . lady u need wisdom.
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by JennieCutie4U(f): 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
BTW, d picture of d adulteress should be posted too... shameless cheats

1 Like

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
Christian men of God and weakness of the flesh seem to go hand in hand

1 Like

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by KanwuliaExtra: 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
Babaric, primitive society. embarassed
Na wetin consine dem sef? undecided

1 Like

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by tbliss22(m): 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lolz..... For crying out loud pastors are not SUPER HUMAN. When they pray for you close your eyes but if your wife is with you during prayer close one eye...... For security reasons

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / Men Staring At Woman's Buttocks Publicly Lose Concentration. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.