Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad (93977 Views)

King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Sleeping With Married Women / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by sandraanakebe(f): 9:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
Some pastors these days na them dey do bad pass,,,nawa oh

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
chiefolododo:
Touch not my anointed
indeed grin
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by olaztek(m): 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
I know the pastor will be saying it's devil's work.
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by yomi007k(m): 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
grin

They will take ur sense, ur money n ur wife.

...Freethinkers Association of the World (Nigeria Chapter)

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by ionsman: 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
He was caught sleeping with a woman and then stripped unclad...Issokay

So,he wore suit to megbesuegbe abi? I wonder which school these dumb bloggers attended.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
sandraanakebe:
Some pastors these days na them dey do bad pass,,,nawa oh
he was just spreading his holy seed cheesy
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by onadana: 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
So it is his fault for willingly eating the puna that willingly offered itself to him.I hope no be witch hunt.Where is the unclad woman supposedly married.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by AuroraB(f): 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
And the blithering idiots saw no need to put up the woman's picture Did he rape her?
This is consensual sointin lipsrsealed undecided

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
These ar the the Reasons i dnt lyk going to Church

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Jodha(f): 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
Be careful not to blaspheme while posting yhur comments.. That's all I have to say..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by lloydhassan(m): 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
ionsman:
He was caught sleeping with a woman and then stripped unclad...Issokay

Hehehe cheesy

He rush enter Bros, so he no off cloth b4, Lmao
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by KKKWHITE(m): 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
The same thing should have also been done to the woman . The woman is also guilty .

1 Like

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
Frightening amount of folks viewing this thread... shocked shocked shocked

I wonder the highest number of viewers ever and when it happened ( maybe when PMB won?)

The pastor was doing "spare the rod and spoil the wife" wink

Touch not the anointed.... like they don't defecate & fart... angry
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by onpointme: 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

For your baby and maternity items check us out today!
Check my profile!
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by sandraanakebe(f): 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lol cheesy

lefulefu:

he was just spreading his holy seed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by gentleedu(m): 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
he needs this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
This is cheating. How can you post the man picture and leave the main culprit which is the woman. Expose the adulteress too
That's the crazy world we now live in. The man will always be made scapegoat

They forget it takes mutual agreement between two people to have sex
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by PrickGetSize(m): 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
This is so wrong! The man of God was only trying to plant the fruit of the womb in a barren woman. sad

1 Like

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
Bumbae1:
Hmmm yeye pastor Using God to get kitty embarassed
vhat ass tho grin grin
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by obataokenwa(m): 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
I learnt a great thing from my grandfather. This arch deacon in my village was so extravagant and couldn't account for so many money under his care and he's also promiscuous. many elders in my village gathered in our house threatening to go disgrace him. My grandfather warned that if ever attempted, it will bring curse upon the whole village cos it is God that called him and it's also the same God that will judge him and caution him when he goes astray. since that day, I will never be among those to disgrace a man of God.
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by KINGROLAND1(m): 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
I Dont Blame The Pastor
I Blaim Men And Women Who Keep Saying Things Like This.

1. Touch Not My Annoited
2. Thou Shall Not Judge Him
3. God Called Him
4. He Is A Man Of God
5. Daddy G.O

Another Pastor Tomorow Will Sleep With Another Man Wife, Many Christain Wives Will Read This News And Still Open Their Legs Wide For Another Pastor. The Circle Continues.
They Dont Know Pastors Most Favourite Sin Is To Lust After Married Women.

Truthurts

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Charles4075(m): 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
Bumbae1:
Hmmm yeye pastor Using God to get kitty embarassed
Wetin you dey talk self
The pastor force the woman abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
Charles4075:
Wetin you dey talk self

The pastor force the woman abi?
We don't know o ..
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jodha:
Be careful not to blaspheme while posting yhur comments.. That's all I have to say..
you get oil for head cheesy wink
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Henon: 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
But why cover the dick? We need to see the size, especially the guys. It gives confidence and a tinge of joy when a guy sees that his is bigger.
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nofuckgiven: 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
Rada rada!! undecided
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
They will blame innocent Devil now... and he was with me through out today...
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by mu2sa2: 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
Naija pastor! Naija pastor!! Naija pastor!!! Well done, buddy, for behaving true to type. Every other day naija pastors must come up with something shameful.
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Tgold1(m): 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
Abeg which app them take put Smiley for the man dickson
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Elnino4ladies: 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
Bumbae1:
Hmmm yeye pastor
Using God to get kitty embarassed

What is Kitty?
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
Did they write pastor on his forehead? Hundreds of Imams, pagans, traditionalist, Buddhists, Hindus and Co commit adultery without being posted on social media but as soon as someone told someone that heard from someone who knows someone that has seen the man in a church before, he is given the title "Pastor" and given front page status on popular Web platforms

"Indeed, the Kingdom of God is under serious attack "

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? / Men Staring At Woman's Buttocks Publicly Lose Concentration. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.