Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad (93953 Views)

King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Sleeping With Married Women / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 26, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Lmao.. don't you miss the music part of the dudu churches..

White churches dey boring joo..
I dont miss it give me head ache its like who can sing and pray the loudest .. no get time God no they look that wan .
Why its just calmer more routine like . And QUICK

Went to winners Chapel one day and im like wth nearly 5 hours the whole bloody day god .. i didnt even hear one thing pastor said cause it was sooooo big ..
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 26, 2017
Bumbae1:

I dont miss it give me head ache its like who can sing and pray the loudest .. no get time God no they look that wan .
Why its just calmer more routine like . And QUICK

Went to winners Chapel one day and im like wth nearly 5 hours the whole bloody day god .. i didnt even hear one thing pastor said cause it was sooooo big ..

*faints*

cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 26, 2017
Bumbae1:

White church tings 30mins no time wasting pray and go home lol grin
Nice this one here na mattress and pillow we dey carry go d church cos they can tey grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 26, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Nice this one here na mattress and pillow we dey carry go d church cos they can tey grin grin

lol even normal mass sef is long grin
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 26, 2017
Bumbae1:

lol even normal mass sef is long grin
No b lie. We have not mastered the art of making life simpler over here grin
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 26, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

No b lie. We have not mastered the art of making life simpler over here grin
When that happens i move home permanently ..
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 26, 2017
Bumbae1:

When that happens i move home permanently ..
Na so. No time

1 Like

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Jabioro: 9:24am On Feb 26, 2017
I thought I will seen two pictures, man and the woman, how do you want us to believe that it's not set up? ..
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by KingsleyCEO: 9:47am On Feb 26, 2017
annnikky:

Ok... Gud mor. Hope u slept well?

Yes I did. How was your night?
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by monex(m): 10:01am On Feb 26, 2017
SACI:

Why did u refer to the woman as the MAIN culprit?
I believe they are but guilty of the same crime apart from the fact that the man is suppose to be a man of God,I would like to ur own Point Of View though
possible that the man is not married and he didn't know the woman was married.

That is way too remote though.
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Guadiol104(m): 10:51am On Feb 26, 2017
Life don end finish

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by onos217(m): 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
obataokenwa:
I learnt a great thing from my grandfather. This arch deacon in my village was so extravagant and couldn't account for so many money under his care and he's also promiscuous. many elders in my village gathered in our house threatening to go disgrace him. My grandfather warned that if ever attempted, it will bring curse upon the whole village cos it is God that called him and it's also the same God that will judge him and caution him when he goes astray. since that day, I will never be among those to disgrace a man of God.
'Its God that called him and it's also the same God that will judge him.' Well said.

But what if I tell you this is how God intends to begin his judgement with him.Moreso,how do know God called him? Is it every man that proclaim to be a pastor is called by God?

The fear of the unknown has crippled the mind of so many!

1 Like

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by kingsmaila(m): 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
God that created man has allowed us to marry 2,3,4 and if we can not do justice among them then we should marry 1 to avoid this kind of ungodly and shameful act.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
stephenduru:
According to reports,the man pictured below who calls himself a man of God was caught sleeping with another man's wife in an hotel in Abuja yesterday 24th Feb 2017.He was stripped unclad.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/pastor-stripped-unclad-after-being.html?m=1
Since this is not rape: two people are guilty of adultery then expose the woman too now.
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by obataokenwa(m): 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
onos217:
'Its God that called him and it's also the same God that will judge him.' Well said.

But what if I tell you this is how God intends to begin his judgement with him.Moreso,how do know God called him? Is it every man that proclaim to be a pastor is called by God?

The fear of the unknown has crippled the mind of so many!

the OP said he's a Pastor. Jesus Christ was bound to die sure banker. But the Bible said woe is that man through which the son of man will be crucified.

Mat 26:24 The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Neddyogu(m): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
[quote author=ionsman post=54059409]He was caught sleeping with a woman and then stripped unclad...Issokay

So,he wore suit to megbesuegbe abi? I wonder which school these dumb bloggers attended.

Hahahehehehaha. I laugh in Spanglish!
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by SACI: 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
monex:
possible that the man is not married and he didn't know the woman was married.
That is way too remote though.
They are both at fault...none is more at fault than the other Ps:just my opinion
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by brojoshua: 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
If post is true then I say by the help of God that, sin does not only bring shame, but death and then everlasting death and destruction. So let all sinners, including all the mockers and hypocrites, repent from their sins and believe in Jesus Christ the Son of God and the saviour of the world; the only saviour, and God will forgive the ones who believe, save their souls and give them eternal life. Thank you
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by annnikky(f): 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
KingsleyCEO:

Yes I did. How was your night?
Fyn tnx smiley
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by drtee247(m): 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
uboma:

What reason could there be to justify his adulterous lifestyle
the devil ofcox... e no dey always pass work of devil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / Eudoxie Yao Shares Bikini Photos / Men Staring At Woman's Buttocks Publicly Lose Concentration. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.