Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] (45153 Views)

Abubakar Mohammed Mamadi & Mark Yari Beaten By Mob In Kaduna (Photos) / "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) / Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] by OkoYibo: 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Yes, we were able mobilise over 2 million to vote and kick GEJ out - and can repeat same anytime. cool

You don't get the point. Power is useless without development.

These almajiris could earn so much for the northern economy if they could be employed into large-scale farms to cultivate cash crops and some food crops for export.

The problem of the North is because its leaders think like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] by ehnok(m): 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
How many Kaduna do we have... Am in Kd and nothing like this happened

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] by lastpage: 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
This is totally ridiculous and unnecessary!

Buhari was elelcted by a very sizable MAJORITY of Nigerians so, irrespective of what his "HATERZ" say (im don die, e.t.c) or think, he still enjoys the support of the majority hence, this "purchased rally" is totally unnecessary.

I guess it is organised by those "who cry more than the berieved" ....

#EYE-SERVICE tinz!

Lastpage!

NB: Left to me, Buhari should just ignore all the wailings of distractors, rest properly and come back to resume duty when he is properly rested.
No need to engage anyone in any back-and-forth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] by queencalipso(f): 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2017

Re: Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] by queencalipso(f): 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
This is prolly a fake news cz nothing of such happened in kd today at least not around the Ahmadu belloway that I reside..

Something did happen though.. Tons jos filling station got burnt.. A tanker full of fuel delivered to the station caught fire.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] by mumuface(m): 12:07am On Feb 26, 2017
Hausas, most stupid people ever liveth

1 Like

Re: Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] by TellMeTheTruth(m): 12:07am On Feb 26, 2017
There are a lot of idle people in this country

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] by ohasoup9(m): 12:09am On Feb 26, 2017
Terrorists!

1 Like

Re: Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:13am On Feb 26, 2017
OkoYibo:

You don't get the point. Power is useless without development.

These almajiris could earn so much for the northern economy if they could be employed into large-scale farms to cultivate cash crops and some food crops for export.

The problem of the North is because its leaders think like you.

We are steadily working on our development, including the possibility of the country breaking up; but meanwhile, we are quite happy for our almajiri army to cause you so much grief and hatred till you develop high blood pressure and stroke.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] by berrystunn(m): 12:13am On Feb 26, 2017
dmostcheerful:
Thousands indeed

not upto hundred self

1 Like

Re: Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 26, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Yes, we were able mobilise over 2 million to vote and kick GEJ out - and can repeat same anytime. cool
Common died there.

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] by Bonshak: 12:15am On Feb 26, 2017
This is not crowd as far as i am concern.Things are changing,Buhari used to pull more crowd than this.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] by berrystunn(m): 12:17am On Feb 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Is Buhari campaigning for something?

For 2019

1 Like

Re: Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] by rose54321: 12:17am On Feb 26, 2017
BE811APP:
He is the President... What Support does he need? cry undecided

I wonder o.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] by able20(m): 12:18am On Feb 26, 2017
BrutalJab:
Aboki go always be aboki.

I don't even know what's in these people brain. Cows
Na so. Maalam no go think, unless you tell am to think.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:22am On Feb 26, 2017
Jolar101:

Common died there.

I guess you thought you were really making sense.
Re: Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 26, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

I guess you thought you were really making sense.
If you can differentiate two pics down, then your moniker is really who you are.

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] by EMPEROniro: 12:35am On Feb 26, 2017
Wat do u Xpect from those cows? undecided
Re: Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 26, 2017
freeborn76:
Senator Sani listed 6 reasons why the north is poor; I give him number 7...dogmatic, senseless and hypnotized followership

I swear na the same people jolly go Delta state show the same "dogmatic, senseless and hypnotized followership" to Ibori. wink

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] by 9jakool: 12:56am On Feb 26, 2017
I wish for a day in Nigeria where people choose their leaders based on principles rather than ethnic or religious affiliation. When that day come, Nigeria will be a true federalist state free from the chains of tribalism and sectarianism.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] by OkoYibo: 1:01am On Feb 26, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

We are steadily working on our development, including the possibility of the country breaking up; but meanwhile, we are quite happy for our almajiri army to cause you so much grief and hatred till you develop high blood pressure and stroke.

It's obvious you're still a kid. By the time a random almajiri kid is paid N200 to be a suicide bomber and blast you to a dozen pieces as is common in the North, probably your surviving relatives would have more sense than you to educate these almajiris.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] by Gbemini(m): 1:07am On Feb 26, 2017
They no get money to eat lunch o,idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] by honesty360(m): 1:07am On Feb 26, 2017
baba,u will live forever and anybody that wishes u death will die before u.
Re: Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] by obailala(m): 1:13am On Feb 26, 2017
There are no elections around the corner yet people troop out to do this?... The unemployment situation in Nigeria is really a worry; sycophancy is also another problem.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 26, 2017
Where are the thousands? I am not understanding
Re: Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] by opribo(m): 1:31am On Feb 26, 2017
When I take a deep look at the pictures, I see young men who have mortgaged their future for a morsel of bread. Those are the ones that have nothing they are living for. Yet they are youths, the ones this great nation is supposed to hope on. Shame indeed for them to have been brainwashed to believe an expired old man who have nothing to loose is the one to fix them up.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] by Emassive(m): 1:33am On Feb 26, 2017
Mallam

1 Like

Re: Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:50am On Feb 26, 2017
At least they will bring our Mr. President Buhari back too Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] by edupedia: 1:51am On Feb 26, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Northerners matter don tire me ...

WATCH : 17 Exotic Cars Belonging to Former Customs Boss, Dikko Inde Uncovered in Kaduna

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ZM20Wkm35jM/WLIMqZrLQmI/AAAAAAAAZCA/72v6qD583Es1HQ4ZGrzNWQfp254BqpAfQCLcB/s640/cats.jpg[/img]

He seized them from Ipobians smuggling them in...u are worse...your ex minister of aviation chop so much money ordinary toilet she could not repair it...so sharrrraaaapppp!...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' / Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election / Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.