Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria (34270 Views)

Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage / 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
SINZ:

She's lying o, no mind am undecided

She's the one stalking me everywhere I go grin
Haha i see
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
cheesy op are u talking of a sugar boy dating a sugar mummy?
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Yeah,she had doubts too,for a year she refused to date him,but he won't back down.
The impact he has made in her life,none of her Exes has done that,I mean,the love is so strong,makes the rest of us jealous.
She has a smallish stature,so you won't even know,its working for them, and they are looking forward to him finishing service this year,so they can get married grin
its her smallish stature thats helping.does the guy really know that the lady is older than him?
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lol
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by goingape1: 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
Berbierklaus:
That is if you allow people interfere in your relationship.

Love and mutual understanding is all that matters,my friend is dating someone she is 3 years older than and theirs is the best relationship I've seen so far.
your friend or you!

3 Likes

Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Love and mutual understanding is all that matters,my friend is dating someone she is 3 years older than and theirs is the best relationship I've seen so far.

I agree....
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by searay(m): 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
Berbierklaus:

The truth of the matter is that No relationship in Africa is independent of the factors discussed by the OP above
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by Amarabae(f): 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
It depends on the age gap. The agegap of above 10 is abnormal in the eyes of the society.
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by Laveda(f): 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
No No No

undecided A younger guy is a big No for me.

1 Like

Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by wayisshut: 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
Laveda:
No No No

In 15yrs time I would quote you
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by Laveda(f): 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
wayisshut:

In 15yrs time I would quote you

You'll quote your sisters. grin
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by Idrismusty97(m): 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Yeah,she had doubts too,for a year she refused to date him,but he won't back down.
The impact he has made in her life,none of her Exes has done that,I mean,the love is so strong,makes the rest of us jealous.
She has a smallish stature,so you won't even know,its working for them, and they are looking forward to him finishing service this year,so they can get married grin
Exes? Have she dated the whole world already? What is the possibility that the so called younger guy wouldn't end up as one of her many "Exes".

1 Like

Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by wayisshut: 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
Laveda:

You'll quote your sisters. grin

You are my sister grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by ang4156(f): 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
I will definitely go younger depending upon maturity and intelligence levels. Compatibility is the most important. Having common interests is a plus.
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by Laveda(f): 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
wayisshut:

You are my sister grin

If nah joke, stop it! angrygrin
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
ang4156:
I will definitely go younger depending upon maturity and intelligence levels. Compatibility is the most important. Having common interests is a plus.

Yeah. I'm over a year older than mine. Aside the fact that he's a tad sensitive which isn't a trait dependent on age, we're working it. He looks older too, which is great.

1 Like

Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by Alphasoar(m): 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
Sorry these disadvantages listed are too damn lame!
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by HARDDON: 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Sure, because he is basically @ her beck n call.

#Perfect!

@ op, the disadvantages wit this kinda roll , out weighs d lil advantages there might be.

Even men, 10 years older thAn their wifys hv issues dealing wit d subtle nature of women let alone one that is now older n more experienced.

How do u deal?

Guys, u can date dem, never stick in for the long haul! Aint worth it unless ofcos, she is extra special.
Even @ that, u hv to be balanced n know wen to place ur foot down on issues.
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by Vicolan: 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bcz it not our culture
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by oyetpel(m): 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
op, give us more pictures of our young men marrying White grannies pls.
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by geunik(m): 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
Berbierklaus:
tonguetongue
Leave me please,or ibcall suen for you
uniformmen on NL seun the efcc boss myndd44 the dpo lalasticlala the iG more loading...............*
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by KanwuliaExtra: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
5. He will DISRESPECT and ABANDON you. kiss

6. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE ASSSSSHAMED TO BE SERN WITH THEM in public and can only do SIDE-RUNS(not even major runs). cheesy

There is nothing good that a younger Nigerian man can ever offer ANY older Nigerian woman but his fingers, tongue, lips and BLOKOS! kiss

As a sexual blood tonic only. cheesy
You don't DATE, you only PHOCK.

Your age will always be thrown at your face in all arguments.

I can NEVER try such SHYTE. cry
Less than 5 years older than my sef, I can't even try. The intellectual variance will always irritate me.

All they have to discuss is PRICK and TOTO business. E finish o! cheesy

A Nigerian BOY-TOY of all ingrates to deal with? shocked

I find it quite "insulting" to be approached by a younger man. Nigerian or not! I can never be turned on by such creatures.

Many I know who patronize such PEEMPS have been robbed in cash and kind.

Nothing as digusting as seeing a younger man eating the toto of an older woman.

Tufiaaaaaaakwa!!!!! cry
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by chiraqDemon(m): 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
Those ppl wey de find card nor b love carry them go der
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
mature ladies rocks
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Flash me when u are done deceiving urself

1 Like

Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by enshi(m): 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
Berbierklaus:

ONLY if i can be just a friend pls... Ur maturity lies between ur words...

Enshigabriel@ymail.com
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by chiraqDemon(m): 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
5. He will DISRESPECT and ABANDON you. kiss

6. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE ASSSSSHAMED TO BE SERN WITH THEM in public and can only do SIDE-RUNS(not even major runs). cheesy

There is nothing good that a younger Nigerian man can ever offer ANY older Nigerian woman but his fingers, tongue, lips and BLOKOS! kiss

As a sexual blood tonic only. cheesy
You don't DATE, you only PHOCK.

Your age will always be thrown at your face in all arguments.

I can NEVER try such SHYTE. cry
Less than 5 years older than my sef, I can't even try. The intellectual variance will always irritate me.

All they have to discuss is PRICK and TOTO business. E finish o! cheesy

A Nigerian BOY-TOY of all ingrates to deal with? shocked

I find it quite "insulting" to be approached by a younger man. Nigerian or not! I can never be turned on by such creatures.

Many I know who patronize such PEEMPS have been robbed in cash and kind.

Nothing as digusting as seeing a younger man eating the toto of an older woman.

Tufiaaaaaaakwa!!!!! cry

So all this insult na because d guy make mistake come out after u don come out already
Jesus is Lord
Waow

1 Like

Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by oluwafreshkid(m): 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lol... About the inlaws i agree....
But that people will talk? I don't even put my relationship issues in people's hands.... Like, IDGAF what you think.
And yes , i date an older lady...... 7 years older, you won't even guess. Lol, she's petite and I'm way taller.
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by bolabolabo: 6:04am On Feb 27, 2017
All my life, i've dated ladies older. the youngest of them was 2yrs older.

Presently i'm dating another 2years older than I am. The relationship has been on for almost 3yrs and I can boldly confirm that it's been awesomely wonderful.

Most times we don't remember who is older or younger.

Forget age difference, 3rd parties and Nay sayers. they don't matter. What matters is the love and understanding.
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by ebuka1993(m): 8:13am On Feb 27, 2017
OK?
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by kolaish(m): 8:14am On Feb 27, 2017
THIS ADVICE IS TO THE REAL MEN: THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF LADIES YOUNGER THAN YOU THAT WILL BE GLAD TO MARRY YOU IF YOU PROPOSE, WHY NOT LOOK FOR THEM INSTEAD OF OLDER ONES. MARRIAGE IS A RELATIONSHIOP THAT SHOULD LAST FOR A LIFE TIME, HENCE, YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR ENDLESS HAPPINESS AND NOT WHAT WILL BRING SADNESS TO IT. I TELL YOU THE TRUTH THAT EVEN YOUR SO CALLED FRIENDS/RELATIVES WILL ABUSE YOU IN THE FUTURE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUARREL WITH THEM, THAT IT IS because YOU MARRIED YOUR ELDER SISTER, THAT IS WHY YOU DON'T HAVE SENSES IN YOU ANYMORE.
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by DanielGb(m): 9:00am On Feb 27, 2017
Laveda:
No No No

Laveda seh na the Old Man? YES! YES!! YES!!!
Seriously, It depends on the Age Gap. I Check your DP, you have a babyface. Abi na Photoshop?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes / She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) / Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.