Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) (61953 Views)

Generalisation Of The Name God And The Blame Game / STOP CALLING THE NAME GOD IT IS WRONG. / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) by CivilianJTF(m): 8:22am On Feb 26, 2017
ademasta:
Hmmmm
Song of Mr Solo(he that used wisdom to copulate with 300 housewives and 700 Olosho(s)...)

Hmmm again.
FTC(Flying To Church)
Not
First To Comment
Flying To Church kwa? cheesy
Re: These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) by HRich(m): 8:22am On Feb 26, 2017
Manchester City are keen on signing FOUR Monaco players: Kylian Mbappé (18), Benjamin Mendy (22), Fabinho (23) and Thomas Lemar (21). [Star]
Re: These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) by forayfleo(m): 8:22am On Feb 26, 2017
God is God and he can never change whether you put is name in a book or not
Re: These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) by Bamesto(m): 8:26am On Feb 26, 2017
God can and will never be foolish.
Re: These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) by softMarket(m): 8:27am On Feb 26, 2017
HRich:
Apart from Solomon which other man can be credited as a wise living

NONE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 26, 2017
Its no big deal. The Bible itself does not teach much about the nature of God, mostly teaches the mind of God. You are narrowing God to 2 little books in a Bible. You all need to know that there is no God without you and there is no you without God and all that there is here and now is God experiencing its creations and also handling creations in dense part of the universe called Earth. Consciousness cant material creation on the level that we are at the moment via words and visualization, work had and has to be done manually, so the Gods had to wear earth-spacesuit and run amok drinking alcohol, enjoy love and eating excessively and forgetting their missions on earth.

Is it not funny that Astronauts went to space, landed on a planet and forgot their mission ? Now, they find themselves and their avatars on 2 pages of an ancient book that was handed down to their ancient generations for understanding of basic laws of nature. They dont even know how their spacesuit work anymore....lol

2 Likes

Re: These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) by lanre316: 8:34am On Feb 26, 2017
nemynely:

It's there to prove to certain Christians that romance, pre-intimacy, sweet somethings, effusive verbal sensual remarks of fond parts on your spouse etc ARE ALLOWED WHOLESALE IN THE CONFINES OF HOLY MATRIMONY.

Stop adding to the Bible. The Song of Solomon never mentioned anything about holy matrimony. It just talked about the beauty of sexual erotic love between a lover and beloved, which could apply anywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) by grandstar(m): 8:35am On Feb 26, 2017
It does not mention Gods name because it was written while the Jews were residing in a strange and hostile land. I think the book was also archived by the Medo Persians hence the name of a foreign diety was probably unacceptable.
Re: These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) by fishbone11(m): 8:42am On Feb 26, 2017
I remember back in secondary school, I use to write love letters to those chicks with the help of SONGS OF SOLOMON. They all trip

2 Likes

Re: These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) by bishopkay: 8:47am On Feb 26, 2017
Kondomatic:
I don't know what Song of Solomon is doing in the Bible

Because the Bible is a complete book and if you want to know how to love properly, it may just be a guide to that quest.
Re: These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) by InsanePsycho(m): 8:52am On Feb 26, 2017
HRich:

Solomon was not wise

1 Like

Re: These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) by ogasman(m): 8:53am On Feb 26, 2017
cool

Me and religion tom n Jerry Who cares
Re: These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) by JewelRegi(f): 8:55am On Feb 26, 2017
Homeboiy:
God forgive me

dont even know d last tyme I read bible

U can start now. It's not late.
Re: These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) by onyeomanono24(f): 9:02am On Feb 26, 2017
Op u just motivated me to read my bible now
Re: These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) by HRich(m): 9:07am On Feb 26, 2017
InsanePsycho:

Solomon was not wise

With your name I know what you mean, InsanePsycho
Re: These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) by VeniJu: 9:09am On Feb 26, 2017
Thepasserby:
The book of Esther actually started from The book of Samuel.

It was a demonstration of why God orders man to do certain awkward things. In the book of 1Samuel 15, God told Saul to destroy the Amalikites but he ended up sparing the king and his household. Although King Agag was later killed by Samuel, but some of his descendants escaped.

Haman was a descendant of Agag and that explains why he had so much hatred for the Jews. (Esther 3:1).
That is to say, Esther is the Season 2 of Samuel.
Just like in Nolly-Stick. Where the tittle of Part one is different from Part 2tongue

2 Likes

Re: These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) by bizzibodi(m): 9:14am On Feb 26, 2017
softMarket:
The foolishness of GOD is wiser than the wisest of men!!

kai!BLASPHEMY God is not fo....pls God 4giv me no b me talk am.
Re: These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) by Phi001(m): 9:17am On Feb 26, 2017
VeniJu:

That is to say, Esther is the Season 2 of Samuel.
Just like in Nolly-Stick. Where the tittle of Part one is different from Part 2tongue
No na....it's like season 10

They first had the Davidic dynasty alongside Saul them them ruling...that's like 4 seasons...Then, their transition into captivity, another 5 seasons before you now get to Esther...

1 Like

Re: These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) by kevoh(m): 9:20am On Feb 26, 2017
Too much fuss about Jewish folklore on NL frontpage undecided Just wish equal attention is given to Benin, Hausa, Ibibio, Yoruba, Igbo folklore so we can all get enlightened on what is truly ours and not borrowed.

2 Likes

Re: These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) by bizzibodi(m): 9:21am On Feb 26, 2017
King solo na amorous,testesterone filled cassanova.2o2omaster.

1 Like

Re: These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) by johnstar(m): 9:21am On Feb 26, 2017
lampard01:
Nairaland and Sunday religious posts
rember d sabat day to keep it holy

nairaland never fails to do dat cheesy

Bt mind you later in d day u will see snake thread cheesy grin

Boobs thread

Smh for dm

1 Like

Re: These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) by VeniJu: 9:30am On Feb 26, 2017
Phi001:

No na....it's like season 10

They first had the Davidic dynasty alongside Saul them them ruling...that's like 4 seasons...Then, their transition into captivity, another 5 seasons before you now get to Esther...

Okay. That is the film finally end for Esther headsad.
Re: These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) by Phi001(m): 9:33am On Feb 26, 2017
VeniJu:

Okay. That is the film finally end for Esther headsad.
No oooo....

Them still komot from captivity na...
Na long series ooo...

1 Like

Re: These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) by tydi(m): 9:35am On Feb 26, 2017
softMarket:
The foolishness of GOD is wiser than the wisest of men!!

OLD man nothing like "foolishness"in GOD's dictionary. our ancient of days !!! na OLD GOD to accommodate such.stop being "gullible "
Re: These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) by VeniJu: 9:38am On Feb 26, 2017
Phi001:

No oooo....

Them still komot from captivity na...
Na long series ooo...

Hahaha.. Imagine a Nigerian Producer/Director is to make a complete movie on the story.

E go reach season 94... because dis days, our homee videos last only 27mins. U will see ''season 2'' coming soon.

1 Like

Re: These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) by pressplay411(m): 9:38am On Feb 26, 2017
Cos it's a Story Book (best seller) and not written by God.
Re: These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) by juman(m): 9:40am On Feb 26, 2017
As a muslim I think bible can be compared to hadith of the prophet muhammad, where it has to be vetted well to know the real sayings of the prophet.

I wonder why the whole bible is considered as God's words.
Re: These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) by Oches4me(m): 9:40am On Feb 26, 2017
Bible was edited by numerous authors to suite their own ways, that is y their series of version and confusion.
Re: These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) by ehissi(m): 9:41am On Feb 26, 2017
HRich:

Buhari......... grin

You don't believe? angry

Ask Zombies them, they will prove it to you beyond unreasonable doubt...... lipsrsealed
Re: These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) by Phi001(m): 9:43am On Feb 26, 2017
VeniJu:

Hahaha.. Imagine a Nigerian Producer/Director is to make a complete movie on the story.

E go reach season 94... because dis days, our home videos last only 27mins. U will see ''season 2'' coming soon.
aswr...you go see 45 minute film and them go call am part 1...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) / Is It Morally Wrong For Pastors To Drink Alcohol? / Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.