Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,870 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) (33095 Views)

Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" / Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News / Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ngokafor:

...It is not fear but based on the disunity in the South which has strengthened the north politically..

...I personally prefer the re-structuring or break-up of this country...its not working with the present structure at all.

Let us discuss based on facts and not our bias or emotions.
- Was the North divided in 2011 when GEJ won the Presidency or Not?
- Are you aware that Jonathan scored more votes in the North than Buhari scored in the entire south in the 2015 elections?

My friend, strategic thinking is required when it comes to National politics.
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by JohnsonOlanre: 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
deji15:

Both Islam and Christianity are foreign religion. If he likes he can change his religion to Ogun worshiper. That is his prerogative. What you cannot wash or wish away for yourself is your Osu Caste status in Nigeria. You hate Hausa Fulani. Hate Yorubas and call SS saboteurs. Presently many of your leaders are scambling to join the party they call Almajiri party - APC. Does that not say to much about your 2, 3 or 4 face nature? Very unstable in your ways. Today you want Biara, tomorrow you want to be the zoo President. Next tomorrow you are Jews, in a forth night you are Amadioha or Chukwu Okike Abiaman followers.
You are not Christians as true Christians are not full of hatred as you. Sit down, ponder on these things and be honest with yourself.

I like the pains you are effusing. We all know you were showing Igbos 'love' when you pray everyday for them to be marginalized and taunt them when they killed. Remind me who invented the word 'suyanized' for erroneously believing that the northern muslim spare yorubas and kill only Igbos. grin grin

We all pray that SS hates Igbos and love your yoruba skull, but until then that skull must continue to go through pains when hammered with the truth, it is also allowed to sceam about 'Ibo hate' in the interim. Insha Allah!

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Iamwrath: 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
TexasR:

shocked shocked shocked
Fashola in turn put which Ambode as governor .?
Please get your facts right before typing,obviously you don't know much about Lagos politics and how Ambode became governor

No need to argue about it, all I know is Tinubu has a hand in everything that happens in Lagos /Nigerian politics, and no one would have become anything without his endorsement
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Iamwrath: 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
mantosa:
You are not conversant with Nigeria politics. Tinubu actually picked Ambode not Fashola who wanted Shashore.

Now to whether Tinubu would win Presidency, I think for now that is very IMPOSSIBLE, I say for now because Tinubu is better off a kingmaker than being a king himself, also the optics doesnt give him a chance. Remember it ought to be a Bubari/Tinubu ticket which Saraki kicked against before Tinubu picked Osibanjo. I will have to agree with some analysis here, Tinubu stands no chance in 2019, 2023 & 2031, maybe beyond that.

It's just speculation, Tinubu wouldn't contest for presidency I don't know why some people took it personal
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
JohnsonOlanre:

I like the pains you are effusing. We all know you were showing Igbos 'love' when you pray everyday for them to be marginalized and taunt them when they killed. Remind me who invented the word 'suyanized' for erroneously believing that the northern muslim spare yorubas and kill only Igbos. grin grin

We all pray that SS hates Igbos and love your yoruba skull, but until then that skull must continue to go through pains when hammered with the truth, it is also allowed to sceam about 'Ibo hate' in the interim. Insha Allah!

grin grin

That is why you cannot bear your real name, Shibi ike Or she bu zor, but you will rather bear JohnsonOlanre. Inferiority complex grin grin grin grin Your stupidity is factory fitted.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by nkemjacob2(m): 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kolababe:
Will vote for him. He will still money no doubt, but he will do better
any person dat has d intent to chop money deceiving himself he is working, does not have d interest of the nation at heart. he is a criminal. pls live dat devilish mindset...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
zxcvb:

wow, I never knew how bad ignorance was till I read this piece of crap.

Did you just say Yorubas have never come close to national politics? I laugh in Mandarin. Oh I guess OBASANJO a one time president of this great nation is IGBO or HAUSA..huh? OSIBANJO is IGBO too.. huh?

Google would have saved you this garbage of text if only u had gone on it

Lmao, that clown only wants to bare his frustration...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Mintek: 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jabioro:
Honestly this man, whatever Lagos is today over political power,he contributed meaningfully ideas.. he gave us Fashola, Ambode and able Acting President Yemi Osinbajo, those threes had not disappointed. When the opportunity comes and he thinks of his health wise to take the mantle at Aso rock I will give him every support within my reach ..

God forbid a robber as Nigerian president.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by AlexUgo(m): 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jabioro:
Honestly this man, whatever Lagos is today over political power,he contributed meaningfully ideas.. he gave us Fashola, Ambode and able Acting President Yemi Osinbajo, those threes had not disappointed. When the opportunity comes and he thinks of his health wise to take the mantle at Aso rock I will give him every support within my reach ..
He also gave us buhari

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
JohnsonOlanre:

Make we call result.
I have 52 likes, you have ZERO (odo paki) likes. Nlders think an IpOBian like me is 52 times more intelligent than a yoruba muslim zomboid. grin grin

Oya clap for yourself Ipodian, you just won yourself a Medal of Stupidity....Plus you have Identity issues, why is your moniker not SHEEBUUSAW...clown

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by ngmgeek(m): 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jabioro:
Is my personal choice not yours..

Garbage. Make a little sense next time or keep quiet.
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Jabioro: 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mintek:

God forbid a robber as Nigerian president.
You have no vigour, power, and resources to stop him.. you are not anywhere close to his political power, if you like rant more than it necessary, people did more than that during PMB campaign.. I am not expecting everyone to be on the same platform..
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Jabioro: 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
ngmgeek:

Garbage. Make a little sense next time or keep quiet.
You don't even know what you are saying ..you have no political power to stop him.. you're just ranting
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by ngmgeek(m): 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jabioro:
You don't even know what you are saying ..you have no political power to stop him.. you're just ranting

If you stop smoking weed, you will then make sense. Nairaland is not for clowns.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Jabioro: 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
ngmgeek:

If you stop smoking weed, you will then make sense. Nairaland is not for clowns.
You should be the clown..
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by ngmgeek(m): 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jabioro:
You should be the clown..

The clown who knows you are a weed head who doesn't make sense. Good clown cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by afbstrategies: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
ngmgeek:

That's a good one cheesy
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Basic123: 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
Virus777:
We do not want someone with that kinda face as president. Besides Tinubu is the biggest crook the southwest has ever produced. With him as president, Nigeria is a goner.
..some people just hate tinubu for nothing.If there is anybody PDP would have loved to nail by excavating the skeleton in his cupboard that would have been Tinubu But They found nothing during there 16 years rule.someone that the allocation going to his state was seized and still performed to the extent that his people voted for him for 2nd term.The only politician that has trained performing politicians in nigeria.

They are the same people that will be very hesitant at castigating james ibori,bode George,sm afolabi,Alamesigha but always jump to masturbate on tinubus name.

biggest crook from southwest when we have bode George of 40billion fame.
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jabioro:
You want to know how it happened.. you won't believe,..What transpired ..if you can lay your hands on Tell or Newswatch magazine....

Oga...stop lying...Tinubu belonged to NADECO US...which started and had its office in an Igbo man's law chamber which he gave FOC as chairman...Tinubu was just as every other active member...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jabioro:
Can you proof it

Aren't you the one to prove that Tinubu was the financial backbone of NADECO as you lied cheesygrin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Jabioro: 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

Oga...stop lying...Tinubu belonged to NADECO US...which started and had its office in an Igbo man's law chamber which he gave FOC as chairman...Tinubu was just as every other active member...
I guess you don't know him more than I do.. let the matter rest ok
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Jabioro: 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

Aren't you the one to prove that Tinubu was the financial backbone of NADECO as you lied cheesygrin
....and you are the one to me that he has not spent his fortune on NADECO ?
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
EazyMoh:

You are not making any sense. I never mentioned Lagos in my entire post. I couldn't decide what to reply you with since, because I have been trying to find a correlation between my comment and yours.
Why not read my article on the subject and let me know what you think.

https://www.nairaland.com/3640705/2019-potential-presidents

Probably you need to work on your comprehension skills then... because you were propagating Tinubu alongside your other colleagues as a renowned administrator based on his performance as governor and godfather in SW politics...it was this I chose to puncture by telling you how every average man can do superlatively working under same condition as Tinubu or Fashola etc...Ever wondered why Fashola is failing in current portfolio? how come Tinubu appointees in other SW states are failing? There's NOTHING special about them except the enormity of resources available in Lagos Which they are AVARICIOUSLY gathering for themselves...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jabioro:
I guess you don't know him more than I do.. let the matter rest ok

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by lagdmark(m): 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
God forbid, we are tired of people' going to ASO ROCK to Die in office.
We need healthy candidates as presidential aspirants.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jabioro:
....and you are the one to me that he has not spent his fortune on NADECO ?

...how much was Tinubu worth before 1999? Compare to his worth now and tell me why SW should condemn Jonathan and eulogize Tinubu if not for hatred due to tribalistic and religious reasons?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Jabioro: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

...how much was Tinubu worth before 1999? Compare to his worth now and tell me why SW should condemn Jonathan and eulogize Tinubu if not for hatred due to tribalistic and religious reasons?
When the struggle was hot to secured democracy where was Jonathan, when Tinubu and alike are living in exile, when someone like me was a member of campaign for democracy...
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Goke7: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
seguntijan:
CAN of Hypocrites!

The no-nonsense Buhari travelled and an erudite Osinbajo took over, and all of a sudden, CAN realised 'we need to support our country'. Anthem of 'Islamization' no longer rent the air. 'Nigeria is the worst place to practise Christianity' song is no longer popular. Whatsapp messages from different acclaimed Pastors on how 'Buhari is killing Christians' have disappeared, and different 'revelations from above' have vanished. More than 20 people lost their lives early last week in Kaduna, yet no one hear anything from CAN or Apostle Sulaiman.

This shows that Buhari as a person is not their problem, but his religion. Because this same CAN were deaf and dumb when Boko Haram was killing in the North under a 'Christian' President. What a CAN of hypocrites! What a CAN of haters!! CAN of politics!!! CAN of Dollars!!!! I still insist, CAN does not represent me, I'm a Christian, but not part of CAN.

Painful truth, I even heard the can president asking Christians not to abandon buhari but to pray for him. Bunch of hypocrites.

I stopped taking CAN serious long time ago especially with those silly and dump whatsapp messages which were always full of lies and deception.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jabioro:
When the struggle was hot to secured democracy where was Jonathan, when Tinubu and alike are living in exile, when someone like me was a member of campaign for democracy...

You need some upgrading... goodnight jare cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by breakeven: 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
Well anything is possible in Nigeria. Another dead body want to rule Nigeria
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Jabioro: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

You need some upgrading... goodnight jare cheesy
You needed more I do.. odaro
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by lereinter(m): 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
even fayose said he will be president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. / Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) / I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.