Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) (33104 Views)

Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" / Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News / Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mr Tinubu, I wouldn't even vote for you if you were the only contender to the post of President.

Not until you are able to explain to us how you got stupendously rich.
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Jabioro: 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

Does being a nadeco man make him any better than others who were in the trenches with him? of which he betrayed some especially those in Afenifere wing? Does that equate to good leadership trait?
Many of them, the NADECO that fought tooth and nail, then, Tinubu was there financial backing ....he is better, you can't expect them to have the same idea but they can arrived at common ground
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Gome23: 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
Evil things
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by klax(m): 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
Honestly I do think care who contest or who become the next president all I care about is Buhari must go, apc must be decimated to pieces and North should be counting their tooth because their foolishness in power monger has shot them by foot again and will keep doing so forever.

Tinubu if you like go ahead. In as far the person is coming from any part of the south I will vote for such person but not on apc platform.
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
klax:
Honestly I do think care who contest or who become the next president all I care about is Buhari must go, apc must be decimated to pieces and North should be counting their tooth because their foolishness in power monger has shot them by foot again and will keep doing so forever.

Tinubu if you like go ahead. In as far the person is coming from any part of the south I will vote for such person but not on apc platform.

He must be from the south and He must not be from APC. Then you're not going to vote 2019.
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by jesus500(m): 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
Annie939:
I pity my country
tinubu of all people. Unfortunately some gullible hopeless young nigerians will start singing his praises. Its an indication that the youths are not ready for anything yet.
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
Sanchez01:

First off, a North/SE Alliance isn't possible. It is hypocritical to have your people call Hausa/Fulani cows, but would want to forge an alliance with them.

As much as I don't mean to hurt anyone with my words, it is a known secret that the SE is politically irrelevant in our National politics, owing to the fact that the most disjointed, un-united folks are those in the SE.

The opposition politics in the SE is too personal. For example, you see Fayose criticize the APC, yet, he doesn't spare a minute to pledge his allegiance to Tinubu during his alleged victimization by the Presidency.

Rochas is hated by most Igbos because of his affiliation with the North. Now tell me how a people who take politics personally would make a u-turn and forge an Alliance with the North.

And just so you know, I'm pretty sure the North would not be willing to forge an Alliance with the SE because of a possible blackmail after the deed is done. This explains why the battle ground of our national politics is ALWAYS in the South West.

Tinubu on his own can pull the weight of the whole SW, as long as he has the backing of Obasanjo, believe me, the North would be divided while the SE votes would be split (though it would mostly be against Tinubu) but as long as the SS remains, lobbying would do the trick.

And again, trust me, the whole 19 Northern states cannot throw their weight behind a single Northerner. The part of the North he is from would also be a determining factor, just the choices of their vices would also play a vital role.

It breaks my heart to say this; the SE is a light weight in Nigerian politics.
Your Opinion,but we all knw,Tinubu from Sw cannot win a Northern Candidate like Atiku

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jabioro:
Many of them, the NADECO that fought tooth and nail, then, Tinubu was there financial backing ....he is better, you can't expect them to have the same idea but they can arrived at common ground

1) Which common ground did they arrive plz?

2)Which financial backing did Tinubu provide?
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by queencalipso(f): 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
deji15:

The young kleptomaniac GEJ, how did that end up for you? How old was Dimeji Bankole, or Tambuwal, or is Saraki or Dogara again? What achievement can you attribute to them or is it only when they become President that you can see their performance?
You are full of hot air. If you are not discriminating people based on their religion, your like will discriminate because of their ethnicity or religion. Your bigotry is never based on issues or anything tangible but on inanities. How old is Donald Trump again?

Keep calling GEJ, obviously your lives depend on it..

If anyone is full of hot air, it's you..

I don't have time to start educating you on northern politics and way of life..

Carry your hot air and stay off my mentions
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by topsam1(m): 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
TPAND:
And many eeediots will vote this looter and corrupt mafia. If a goat contest against tinubu in an election. I will vote a goat

Another hater sighted!!! Talking as if e get voter's card
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
Sanchez01:

You honestly didn't understand my post. However, I believe it is only natural not to. Below is a list of issues I mentioned in my post.

1. Should there be an Alliance. The divison between the Igbos would not make all of them come to terms with that same person. For example, where would the person come from, Imo, Ebonyi or Abia? Would other states as Anambra and Enugu support such a man and accept him as one of their own?

2. The possible case of a blackmail like the South East had been exhibiting overtime would be thoroughly weighed by the Northern folks and would not spare a minute to lash out at anyone who would want to hold them to ransome.

3. The SE is confused. One minute, Biafra, the next, an alliance. Would this make the North trust the SE with two eyes closed?

4. Personal politics in the SE is the reason the level of division is huge. Imagine the Rochas/Obiano scene that has been trending. You think that would be beneficial to the North should an alliance be made?

5. Tinubu has cult followership in the SW. An OBJ endorsement would garner him a part of the North.

6. The 19 states in the North are not really glued as we are made to believe. A Muslim (BAT) pairing with a Northern Christain would sure see Northern Christians throw their votes in the direction of Tinubu.

Any alliance can be forged but you only forge it when you believe it would be beneficial to you. And with was done to Buhari in the South East, I don't see the North trusting the SE with two eyes closed.

Your question was sheer assumption and what I did was provide a worst case scenario. As long as the South South is present and the Ijaws and Urhobos, as well as some parts of Rivers, the SE would only need to give the regular 5%, every other thing would fall in place.
If a Northern Candidate picks Peter Obi or Ngozi Okonji Iweala as Vp,the Whole SE and SS would vote for d alliance

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
queencalipso:

Keep calling GEJ, obviously your lives depend on it..

If anyone is full of hot air, it's you..

I don't have time to start educating you on northern politics and way of life..

Carry your hot air and stay off my mentions

Take time to educate yourself and have good understanding of issues. Stop looking trough everything with your tribal. religious and ageism lens. Be honest even with yourself. Have a lovely Sunday.
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Ngokafor(f): 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
Sanchez01:

You honestly didn't understand my post. However, I believe it is only natural not to. Below is a list of issues I mentioned in my post.

1. Should there be an Alliance. The divison between the Igbos would not make all of them come to terms with that same person. For example, where would the person come from, Imo, Ebonyi or Abia? Would other states as Anambra and Enugu support such a man and accept him as one of their own?

2. The possible case of a blackmail like the South East had been exhibiting overtime would be thoroughly weighed by the Northern folks and would not spare a minute to lash out at anyone who would want to hold them to ransome.

3. The SE is confused. One minute, Biafra, the next, an alliance. Would this make the North trust the SE with two eyes closed?

4. Personal politics in the SE is the reason the level of division is huge. Imagine the Rochas/Obiano scene that has been trending. You think that would be beneficial to the North should an alliance be made?

5. Tinubu has cult followership in the SW. An OBJ endorsement would garner him a part of the North.

6. The 19 states in the North are not really glued as we are made to believe. A Muslim (BAT) pairing with a Northern Christain would sure see Northern Christians throw their votes in the direction of Tinubu.

Any alliance can be forged but you only forge it when you believe it would be beneficial to you. And with was done to Buhari in the South East, I don't see the North trusting the SE with two eyes closed.

Your question was sheer assumption and what I did was provide a worst case scenario. As long as the South South is present and the Ijaws and Urhobos, as well as some parts of Rivers, the SE would only need to give the regular 5%, every other thing would fall in place.

......Your post is filled with too much 'the north will do this,north will do that'...are you the North??...i honestly fail to see how someone from SW like you is speaking for the north ..Your emotional rhetorics have nothing to do with facts but based on emotions alone...but its expected.

....Your own assumptions are far worse than mine and quite ridiculous.....Tinubu's cult Following ends in the SW period!!...Its funny how you are banking on OBJ to deliver votes for you from the north.. cheesy....really funny.

...As we speak different states in the north are praying feverishly and desperately for buhari to return and demonstrating all over the place in solidarity with him..Meanwhile Osibanjo,a supposed co-apc is thereoo,but they do not care....Worst case scenario,they will get a another Northerner to replace him in 2019..That is the fact..

...Except the entire South comes to an agreement on ways to dislogde the north(which is near impossible ).the only way a Southerner(SE,SW,SS) can rule again is by playing second fiddle to the north...hoping the northerner will kick the bucket two years to the end ofhis tenure..paving the way for the Vp to complete the tenure at least..ala Goodluck Jonathan and now Osibanjo style(still a probability though)...or perhaps through zoning...were a northerner wont be in contention and therefore talk of 'the north' will not do this and that,baseless..otherwise forget it.

...Anyway,once more lets wait for 2019..when a party will throw up someone from the SW who will win massvely in the SW with Tinubu's influence,the entire North East,North Central,North West with Obj's 'influence, and the entire South South undecided undecided..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
JohnsonOlanre:
Now let me tell you why it is going to be NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE for yoruba muslims to rule this country.

A yoruba muslim will have to pick a Northern Christian to counter-balance ethnoreligious equation effectively shutting out Northern muslims from power. Northern muslims won't let that happen. grin

We all know that....

1.) The rabidly muslim core-north will never be ready to allow that too happen. At every point in time NORTHERN MUSLIMS WILL want to stay as close as possible to power either as President or as VP.

2.) Muslim-muslim ticket died with MKO and it is nearly impossible to re-enact in this age of religious and political consciousness and infotech. Eyes don open.

So when yoruba muslim fight and fight for fulani muslims while taunting Igbos with the presidency, I just laugh at their ignorance. It amazes me that none of them have ever considered the poor stake they have in ethnoreligious nigeria as regards the presidency.

This is another hard truth, the crybaby muslim afonjas can now lament about 'Ibo hate'. grin grin

What you fail to include in your political permutation is the possibility of changing one religion which is possible. But what you cannot change is your "Ibo hate" stigma. It is going to be with you for the rest of your life. Deeper thinking capability eludes you.
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jabioro:

FAT LIE...
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ngokafor:

......Your post is filled with too much 'the north will do this,north will do that'...are you the North??...i honestly fail to see how someone from SW like you is speaking for the north ..Your emotional rhetorics have nothing to do with facts but based on emotions alone...but its expected.

....Your own assumptions are far worse than mine and quite ridiculous.....Tinubu's cult Following ends in the SW period!!...Its funny how you are banking on OBJ to deliver votes for you from the north.. cheesy....really funny.

...As we speak different states in the north are praying feverishly and desperately for buhari to return and demonstrating all over the place in solidarity with him..Meanwhile Osibanjo,a supposed co-apc is thereoo,but they do not care....Worst case scenario,they will get a another Northerner to replace him in 2019..That is the fact..

...Except the entire South comes to an agreement on ways to dislogde the north(which is near impossible ).the only way a Southerner(SE,SW,SS) can rule again is by playing second fiddle to the north...hoping the northerner will kick the bucket two years to the end ofhis tenure..paving the way for the Vp to complete the tenure at least..ala Goodluck Jonathan and now Osibanjo style(still a probability though)

...Anyway,once more lets wait for 2019..when a party will throw up someone from the SW who will win massvely in the SW with Tinubu's influence,the entire North East,North Central,North West with Obj's 'influence, and the entire South South undecided undecided..

Where was this North in 2011 when GEJ defeated them and Buhari put together? You are the one exaggerating the "power" of this North. You have too much fear for them
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Jabioro: 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

1) Which common ground did they arrive plz?

2)Which financial backing did Tinubu provide?
You want to know how it happened.. you won't believe,..What transpired ..if you can lay your hands on Tell or Newswatch magazine....
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Ngokafor(f): 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
deji15:

Where was this North in 2011 when GEJ defeated them and Buhari put together? You are the one exaggerating the "power" of this North. You have too much fear for them

...It is not fear but based on the disunity in the South which has strengthened the north politically..

...I personally prefer the re-structuring or break-up of this country...its not working with the present structure at all.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by EazyMoh(m): 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
basilo102:

suddenly, yorubas are now claiming political maradonna?? yorubas have never come close to national politics until they found a chance in buhari, a bigot who igbos knew was destined for failure and who has eventually failed now. Nine years after the civil war, Igbo man ended Awolowo's dream of ruling Nigeria, Same will happen in 2019. In fact, yorubas have made impossible for any southerner to win election, the best shot will be to inherit the seat of a dead Northerner, if Buhari dies, yorubas will see that jonathan was a great man to have won in 2011 because Osunbade will kicked out with the speed of light
Go and read my article.
Nobody takes Ibos serious in Nigerian politics.
My problem with you people is how you can conveniently and shamelessly lie. Yorubas have never come close to national politics until late Buhari according to you. I wonder what OBJ is?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Wackyrichy(m): 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
This old ppu self, when will they leave leaders of tomorrow to be leaders?, abi tomorrow stil never reach?
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Jabioro: 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

FAT LIE...
Can you proof it
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by onome2013: 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bros chief Asiwaju Bolawole Tinubu, don't waste your fund. Nigerians are now thinking like western world in selecting their president and other political positions.
You know you have not done well .
I advise you retire so that you can be correcting those who will rule based on your past mistakes
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by naijaking1: 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nukualofa:
Tinubu should focus on curing his mouth disease instead if vying for Presidency

Even his Igbo slaves like Joe Igbokwe could not help him
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by EazyMoh(m): 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

1)Lots of grammatical error in your post including that of Jabioro, FriendChoice etc that understanding the message was a bit tough...

2)Lagos was up and running not because of any Tinubu or Fashola sagacity rather it has VERY sound economic and political history/foundation dating back to its time as FCT and State capital altogether... NOTHING to do with lies you lot peddle here... Performance of Tinubu's choice candidates in all other SW states give credence to my assertion...

3)Any average person can rule Lagos SUCCESSFULLY because of the quantum of financial resources available there; which aren't product of any SW politicians wisdom rather political and economic decision of Nigeria as a country...The amount of money spent in Lagos under Tinubu, Fashola etc versus available infrastructure can ONLY prove why Nigeria isn't ready to be free from corruption...

4) I wonder how most SW folks here ridicule Jonathan who has no child or bank account outside the shores of Nigeria or significant investment in Nigeria for corruption but embrace wholeheartedly a Tinubu who has and flaunts wealth in their faces? Or even an Obj? And they accuse others of hate? smh

5)Just as JohnsonOlanre & queencalipso etc already said... Kindly elucidate the political marriage or alliance that will give Tinubu victory easily?
You are not making any sense. I never mentioned Lagos in my entire post. I couldn't decide what to reply you with since, because I have been trying to find a correlation between my comment and yours.
Why not read my article on the subject and let me know what you think.

https://www.nairaland.com/3640705/2019-potential-presidents
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
Iamwrath:

Lol

Tinubu made Lagos, put Fashola there who in turn put ambode so far Lagos's growth is exponential unlike some eroded polluted places

If Tinubu were to contest, he'd win
with the highest debt in the country abi
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by discusant: 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
JohnsonOlanre:
Now let me tell you why it is going to be NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE for yoruba muslims to rule this country.

A yoruba muslim will have to pick a Northern Christian to counter-balance ethnoreligious equation effectively shutting out Northern muslims from power. Northern muslims won't let that happen. grin

We all know that....

1.) The rabidly muslim core-north will never be ready to allow that too happen. At every point in time NORTHERN MUSLIMS WILL want to stay as close as possible to power either as President or as VP.

2.) Muslim-muslim ticket died with MKO and it is nearly impossible to re-enact in this age of religious and political consciousness and infotech. Eyes don open.

So when yoruba muslim fight and fight for fulani muslims while taunting Igbos with the presidency, I just laugh at their ignorance. It amazes me that none of them have ever considered the poor stake they have in ethnoreligious nigeria as regards the presidency.

This is another hard truth, the crybaby muslim afonjas can now lament about 'Ibo hate'. grin grin

As usual, so long as one Nigeria remains, Yoruba shall always depend on when the north is tired of ruling Nigeria, then north passes over the leadership baton to a selected Yoruba who will do the bidding of the one north.

Yoruba helped north to win Biafra back to Nigeria, but Yoruba generals went to sleep after the war, as northern generals gradually restructured Nigeria politically and proliferated twenty new states in one northern region, but created only seventeen states in once two southern regions.
Mathematically, 2 gave rise to 17, but one gave rise to 20. Fraud!! Because in a true federal system, land mass is never used as criterion to create new federal units. There is supposed to be more states in the two southern regions than in the one northern region.

Northern Nigeria thus draws undue political over-representation from the undue 20 federal units and uses the over-representation to dictate for rest of Nigeria.

But the Tinubus have abandoned the just call for restructuring Nigeria politically in a democracy and joined the crave of political power in Aso Rock.

One problem: Yoruba is deeply and nearly equally divided into Muslim Yoruba and non-Muslim Yoruba.

Muslim Yoruba will always go where northern Nigeria Muslims go.

For many decades now, Muslim Yoruba have been leading the Yoruba in national politics; thus, there is a rapid increase in Islamization of the Yoruba since the demise of Awo. It is assumed that before the next fifty years, and with Muslim leadership of Yorubaland, more than 90% of Yoruba population shall be Muslim.

Another thing, Muslim Yoruba do not understand that One Nigeria is a wedge on overall development of the southwest region; Yoruba see Lagos urbanization and ignore the fact that Yoruba hinterland is very under-developed.

This is why the much-vaunted Oduduwa Republic is impossible, and like Obasanjo after Muritala; like Shonekan after IBB; and again like Obasanjo after Abubakar, Yoruba shall continue this way to wait for when north is tired of ruling Nigeria, then north fingers out one Yoruba to represent the north in Aso Rock.

No vacancy in Aso Rock in 2019, Tinubu must have meant that; therefore he is Waiting for when Arewa is tired before Tinubu... This is democracy for the Tinubus of Nigeria. Americans and the Greeks shall spit at this Tinubu type of democracy in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Jabioro: 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
EazyMoh:

You are not making any sense. I never mentioned Lagos in my entire post. I couldn't decide what to reply you with since, because I have been trying to find a correlation between my comment and yours.
Why not read my article on the subject and let me know what you think.

https://www.nairaland.com/3640705/2019-potential-presidents
I read it, is a good one and suggested article.. that's exactly what I am trying to put across, if Ahmed Bola Tinubu put in whenever there's vacancy at.. Aso rock, I will support him..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
JohnsonOlanre:

We all know yorubas are the only group of that changes religion faster than they change their dirty panties. Again another confirmation of your doubly-facwx lack of principle in every sphere of life as the East have always and rightly accused you. grin

We'll be waiting for your Alhaji Thiefnuubu to transform overnight to Reverend THIEFNUUBU so the muslim north and Ibos you love to hate will vote him. grin

Both Islam and Christianity are foreign religion. If he likes he can change his religion to Ogun worshiper. That is his prerogative. What you cannot wash or wish away for yourself is your Osu Caste status in Nigeria. You hate Hausa Fulani. Hate Yorubas and call SS saboteurs. Presently many of your leaders are struggling to join the party they call Almajeri party - APC. Does that not say too much about your 2, 3 or 4 face nature? Very unstable in your ways. Today you want Biara, tomorrow you want to be the zoo President. Next tomorrow you are Jews, in a forth night you are Amadioha or Chukwu Okike Abiaman followers.
You are not Christians as true Christians are not full of hatred as you. Sit down, ponder on these things and be honest with yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by seguntijan(m): 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
CAN of Hypocrites!

The no-nonsense Buhari travelled and an erudite Osinbajo took over, and all of a sudden, CAN realised 'we need to support our country'. Anthem of 'Islamization' no longer rent the air. 'Nigeria is the worst place to practise Christianity' song is no longer popular. Whatsapp messages from different acclaimed Pastors on how 'Buhari is killing Christians' have disappeared, and different 'revelations from above' have vanished. More than 20 people lost their lives early last week in Kaduna, yet no one hear anything from CAN or Apostle Sulaiman.

This shows that Buhari as a person is not their problem, but his religion. Because this same CAN were deaf and dumb when Boko Haram was killing in the North under a 'Christian' President. What a CAN of hypocrites! What a CAN of haters!! CAN of politics!!! CAN of Dollars!!!! I still insist, CAN does not represent me, I'm a Christian, but not part of CAN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks / Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) / Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.