Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,862 members, 7,824,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) (33131 Views)

Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" / Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News / Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by EazyMoh(m): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

Probably you need to work on your comprehension skills then... because you were propagating Tinubu alongside your other colleagues as a renowned administrator based on his performance as governor and godfather in SW politics...it was this I chose to puncture by telling you how every average man can do superlatively working under same condition as Tinubu or Fashola etc...Ever wondered why Fashola is failing in current portfolio? how come Tinubu appointees in other SW states are failing? There's NOTHING special about them except the enormity of resources available in Lagos Which they are AVARICIOUSLY gathering for themselves...
Oga comprehension! I never said Tinubu would be president due to his performance as Lagos state governor. I have been to Lagos only once in my life sef.
My point if just aimed at understanding his position in APC and how many odds favor him if he was to contest for the party's ticket. That's why I insist the article I wrote.
What you do as a public office holders has little bearing about your electability. That is why 99% of our politicians always win second term in office no matter their abysmal performance.
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by porozhniy(m): 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
Wow! Just wow!!
The same people railing against an Atiku presidency now want Tinubu as president!
Hypocrisy doesn't get bigger than this.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by coputa(m): 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
Iamwrath:

Lol

Tinubu made Lagos, put Fashola there who in turn put ambode so far Lagos's growth is exponential unlike some eroded polluted places

If Tinubu were to contest, he'd win
Lagos stood on the crest of being the federal capital for many years.so,templates and structures are already on ground to build upon.even a slowpoke will govern Lagos and produce results.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by youngkia: 11:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
my dear Tinibu, don't event think of it, because the day that it will cross ur heart of contesting for the seat of presidency that is the day you start the walk of ur father which is death

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by FbiSegun(m): 12:26am On Feb 27, 2017
hmmm! jagaban

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by ebuclassic18(m): 12:53am On Feb 27, 2017
Jabioro:
Honestly this man, whatever Lagos is today over political power,he contributed meaningfully ideas.. he gave us Fashola, Ambode and able Acting President Yemi Osinbajo, those threes had not disappointed. When the opportunity comes and he thinks of his health wise to take the mantle at Aso rock I will give him every support within my reach ..

sir what if we give others the chance to rule must ain't you tired of this political circle
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by ebuclassic18(m): 12:54am On Feb 27, 2017
Jabioro:
Honestly this man, whatever Lagos is today over political power,he contributed meaningfully ideas.. he gave us Fashola, Ambode and able Acting President Yemi Osinbajo, those threes had not disappointed. When the opportunity comes and he thinks of his health wise to take the mantle at Aso rock I will give him every support within my reach ..

sir what if we give others the chance to rule ain't you tired of this political circle
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 27, 2017
When the one who drums for the spirits decides to join in the dance,only death awaits him.
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Jabioro: 2:07am On Feb 27, 2017
ebuclassic18:

sir what if we give others the chance to rule ain't you tired of this political circle
It is not under must, I only suggested so, there are one thousand and one fishes in the river
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by juman(m): 5:18am On Feb 27, 2017
Anyway that is the wish of every politicians.

But he is too old.
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by ideology(m): 5:23am On Feb 27, 2017
why not say I will vote him, instead of saying he will win.

Lagos state remains the most corrupt state in Nigeria

All the govs from 1999 are professional thieves and capitalist

They generate 200 Billion but use 20 Billion on projects and loot the rest and you are clapping hands, SMH

I will never vote any candidate above 50 years of age
Iamwrath:

Lol

Tinubu made Lagos, put Fashola there who in turn put ambode so far Lagos's growth is exponential unlike some eroded polluted places

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by anonimi: 5:53am On Feb 27, 2017
Zico5:
We are waiting, whatever that will project Nigeria in the right direction can never be overlooked. Carry on Jagaban

Of course the JagaBandit should carry on since he transformed into the Asiwaju Asiwere of our leaders looters from a pauper in 1998 after his drug money was forfeited to the US authorities.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873

I remain grateful to Gbenga Daniel – Tinubu dismisses rift rumors

A national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has cleared the air on the alleged enmity between him and a former two-term Governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel.

Tinubu, who spoke through Mr. Wale Edun at the 25th anniversary celebration of Otunba Gbenga Daniels’ Kresta Laurel, said there is no truth in the stories that he has been fighting with Gbenga Daniel, adding that they are still good friends.

Edun said: “I am here representing Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and my presence is to show that there is no friction between Asiwaju and Otunba Gbenga Daniel”

Mr. Edun went on to explain that whenever Tinubu drives past the Kresta Laurel building in Maryland, Lagos, he remembers the enormous contributions Daniel made to the take off of his administration in 1999 and was immensely grateful.

He revealed that the Peoples Democratic Party chieftain was very gracious to donate the Kresta Laurel building to Tinubu’s campaign team at the time it was just being completed.

“The Daniels also made a section of their home available to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu whenever he worked too late and could not go home.
After the election, he also allowed us to use it for the Transition Committee where he was a member”

More from: http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/21/i-remain-grateful-to-gbenga-daniel-tinubu-dismisses-rift-rumors/

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by anonimi: 6:34am On Feb 27, 2017
juman:
Anyway that is the wish of every politicians.

But he is too old.

Not only his wish but also his devilish plan since before the elections two years ago. angry grin shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026566_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Omonigeriarere: 7:44am On Feb 27, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

Continue to dream,Tinubu has no chance of been elected VP let alone president

Na God dey talk or human being? I said more than this the first time PMB contested.

Going by all the political arrangements and predictions, nobody among political analysts envisage using Osinbajo as VP. But we know the story today.

Personally, I won't like Tinubu being a President cos he is good as an underground strategist/political adviser, nevertheless, anything is possible.
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Mintek: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
Iamwrath:

Lol

Kid, Lagos was made loooooooooooooong before Tinubu's father was born.
cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nukualofa:
Tinubu should focus on curing his mouth disease instead if vying for Presidency
bad guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters / $600m Steel Plant Will Be Nigeria’s Highest Non-oil FDI – Gupta / Policemen Boo Gov Matawalle After Bandits’ Murder Of 13 Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.