Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,311 members, 7,954,248 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms (47360 Views)

Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time / Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by dealslip(f): 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
She is obviously being sarcastic. Don't call for her head yet.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by AZeD1(m): 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
ollah1:

I think she's just smart. Men will always cheat.
Speak for yourself.....

1 Like

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by preciousMI1(f): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
An empty vessel has spoken, she doesn't even know the bible she quotes...
na from small slap panel beating they start....

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Genea(f): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
Yomite22:
Clap for yourself undecided undecided undecided
y did it ache u? Do u plan on cheating?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Tedassie(m): 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
I see...
Keep encouraging his act, on a faithful day he'll come home with a second wife and you'll also assist in packing her luggage in.
No mind her...na anoda woman go make am bambiala 4her matrimonial home

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Xmen149(m): 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
lol

my cuz wife use to put condom in his travel packs when ever he is traveling and in a position he can easily locate it.
the day he asked she replied "am not asking you to use it,but incase so you dnt bring rubish home" grin.

That kind thing if you see woman outside your thing wount even stand seff,na to just hold am till you reach house finish work for her cool.

There are some kind of way love will be shown and your body and mind will never have any option but to reciprocate involuntarily embarassed.

Go to marriage course before marriage,forget we have dated 5years,it help a fkn lot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by itsmeurLady(f): 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
Let's all be sincere to ourselves

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
I stopped reading after she insinuated that it's acceptable for a man to slap a woman occasionally b/c it's obvious the rest of her views would be absolute rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Richydos(m): 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
I see...
Keep encouraging his act, on a faithful day he'll come home with a second wife and you'll also assist in packing her luggage in.
Hahahahahahha MA ka chukwu.. Idi wicked with ur hilarious response.. # Abeg noh make dt gal go drink insecticide oooo grin
kimbra:
I see...
Hahahahahahha MA ka chukwu.. Idi wicked with ur hilarious response.. # Abeg noh make dt gal go drink insecticide oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
Things like cheating means squat to me. My ultimate fantasy, Have my man brutally $%€₩ another girl while I watch. Icing on the cake would be marrying a man open to swinging and threesomes but this is Nigeria, a girl can only dream.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by KingRex1(m): 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
Xmen149:
lol

my cuz wife use to put condom in his travel packs when ever he is traveling and in a position he can easily locate it.
the day he asked she replied "am not asking you to use it,but incase so you dnt bring rubish home" grin.

That kind thing if you see woman outside your thing wount even stand seff,na to just hold am till you reach house finish work for her cool.
Would have loved this post if there was a love button.
There are some kind of way love will be shown and your body and mind will never have any option but to reciprocate involuntarily embarassed.

Go to marriage course before marriage,forget we have dated 5years,it help a fkn lot
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by 2016easy2017: 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
Franchise21:
BY ROTIMI AGBANA

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/man-cheats-buy-condoms-instead-walking-marriage-seyi-hunter/
THIS IS THE MOST TRUTHFUL ENTERTAINER I EVER SEEN,
MEN ARE HETERO....IN NATURE. THATS WHY ISLAM PREACHES POLYGAMY.
I KINDA AGREE WITH THE MUSLIMS.
SEE THOSE PASTORS WHO PREACH AGAINST THIS, WITH DAILY PROMISCUITY.
OYAKHI...
ABIO... OF COZA
ETC.
U READ MANY ON DAILY BASIS ON NAIRALAND
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by KingRex1(m): 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
Xmen149:
lol

Would have loved this post if there was a love button.
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Elle277(f): 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
say what..?
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by 300connects: 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
Who cares undecided undecided
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Duru009(m): 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
The truth is bitter. .......... This is the truth!!!!
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nofuckgiven: 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
If a pus.sy that looks the same can be called variety,then shouldn't di.cks that have different sizes be called variety too??
Me thinks women should be polygamous in nature not men undecided

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
While they are buying condoms, they should also get s.exy lingerie for the mistress. grin
Would not make much of a difference. wink
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
Duru009:
The truth is bitter. .......... This is the truth!!!!

What's the truth?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Zirah: 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
Exactly. This is one of the reasons I'm working my ass off to be financially independent. Any man that fcks with me fcks with himself.

Genea:
If he decides to cheat, that's his business but I would never accept his cheating by buying him a condom

Secondly, I wud endure for a while and wait for the perfect timing when I can leave him in a devastating state, ruin him career and self esteem wise and leave him to the dogs to devour him.... and yes, I have a wicked heart for those who disrespect me wink

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
NotOfThis:
I stopped reading after she insinuated that it's acceptable for a man to slap a woman occasionally b/c it's obvious the rest of her views would be absolute rubbish.

She is either an attention seeker or she does not have any sense of dignity. I wonder what happened in her childhood for her to hate herself so much.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by mcquin(m): 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
Genea:
its a broken heart and not a heart of stone, i wud rather pray I don't get hooked with a cheat
ok broken heart or "broked" heart boss. A broken spirit is one that seeks forgiveness as shown in Ps. 51; not one leaving a lost man for the dogs. I'm a Redeemer too. Happy Sunday.
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Tedassie(m): 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
[quote author=queencalipso post=54081502]Thrash angry imagine her line of arguement!! Man shall not leave by bread alone.. So ladies are now inanimate beings with no emotion abi!!

What happened to respecting the sacred law of marriage??

There's no honour in a man who does not understand the concept of fidelity and loyalty..

Is this lady married or she's trying to catch attention to her self[/quote]
The latter i presume
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
How can a woman say senseless things like this

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by MizMyColi(f): 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ijiot.

Na backhand slap dey hungry me to give am.
Efulefu with Dundee mentality.

Nonsense and ingredient.

Why won't your name be hunter?

You kuku resemble those wey dey hunt men of all ages, sizes and Preekees

Olosho without self respek.

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Lisaflex(f): 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
What is ds 1 even sayn? I go jes hit am baton 4 mouth!.... See ehn, nobody shld jes try rubbish wt me cos i can't even deal...If u knw u r not ready 4 marriage, don't get married.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
MizMyColi:
Ijiot.

Na backhand slap dey hungry me to give am.
Efulefu with Dundee mentality.

Nonsense and ingredient.

Why won't your name be hunter?

You kuku resemble those wey dey hunt men of all age, sizes and preek.

Olosho without self respek.

Mizzy on fire! cheesygrin

No self-respect indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Longman6(m): 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
Genea:
If he decides to cheat, that's his business but I would never accept his cheating by buying him a condom

Secondly, I wud endure for a while and wait for the perfect timing when I can leave him in a devastating state, ruin him career and self esteem wise and leave him to the dogs to devour him.... and yes, I have a wicked heart for those who disrespect me wink

I would never cheat on a lady, but girl you sound bitter... someone must have broken your trust once and left you injured, i can sense it from your writing, if you ever want to have a peaceful relationship/marriage you should forgive that guy that has filled your heart with venom,... i know what am saying... you were once kind,,,,, now you are spiteful....

1 Like

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by MizMyColi(f): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mindfulness:

Mizzy on fire! cheesygrin

No self-respect indeed.

Sis.
I was reading and silently boiling.
It is only ladies that date other people's husbands that will ascribe to this hogwash.

Even at that, some of them ladies who do such still try to maintain by not being so brazen about it....unlike Seyi Hunter, the ManHunter.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nofuckgiven: 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
Perfectionist11:
The fact that many many women have walked away from an "ideal" relationship just because he did something the next guy you're gonna meet is still gonna do(with over 60% probability) which is " cheat physically"..is "farcical
".

#Not supporting adultery but the supposed "God" created men with this deficiency..didn't he forecast/considered the fact that the insatiable feeling could lead to cheating?
Supposed God indeed! You must be an atheist and no it isn't a deficiency. It is part of life and what makes it beautiful just because people use it wrongly as per fornication and adultery doesn't make sex wrong. If it were,sure you and I wouldn't be here in the first place.
Just have the fear of God so that you can grow your self control stronger in Him. Finish!!
Doesn't take much just spiritual discipline. Those who do it are also humans with one head like you.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
MizMyColi:

Sis.
I was reading and silently boiling.
It is only ladies that date other people's husbands that will ascribe to this hogwash.

Even at that, some of them ladies who do such still try to maintain by not being so brazen about it....unlike Seyi Hunter, the ManHunter.

Consider the lack of self-respect a mental illness. It is quite painful.
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by mrphysics(m): 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
Genea:

cum again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi's Second Dress At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) / Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.