Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? (2430 Views)

Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy / Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones / Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by rosalieene(f): 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
KingRex1:
Lol, hope not triggered by recession
not at all
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
Only him who is poor at heart is ugly. smiley
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by firstking01(m): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mtcheew, some people are just secludedly deluded.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Yea...

Of what value is a beautiful face without something upstairs... It just a waste of space

Frankly, I fail to see the difference between you and the deluded OP. You say that beautiful girls who aren't intelligent are a waste of space, yet you criticize the OP for saying that ugly girls (and yes, they do exist) shouldn't have an opinion. While I agree with you in the appraisal of intelligent women regardless of their looks, I can't also deny the obvious fact that you berated beautiful women who aren't very smart.
I'm sorry to say but, it doesn't that way.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by Dreyl(m): 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dextology:

You know how we guys de behave sometimes. If we toast ladies and them no gree we go label them with names but the tin no make sense. If one lady no gree another go gree.

Every woman get man wey de die for her, irrespective of the term them use classify them.
So where do you get this asumption from bro
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dreyl:
So where do you get this asumption from bro
cheesycheesycheesy

I be guy na, I know how we relate sometimes grin grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by Dreyl(m): 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dextology:

I be guy na, I know how we relate sometimes grin grin
You don't know me, what really makes you think i would date or toast an ayamatanga when i have bevy of pretty ladies as friends
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by slimthugchime(m): 12:14am On Feb 27, 2017
rosalieene:

What are you on about exactly!
if you have no better thing to say, just fvck off my mention

undecided f u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A / “aliko Dangote Has Just One Private Jet But Pastor Oyedepo Has 4” - Guy Reveals / Help! My Only Daughter, A Graduate Wants To Marry My Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.