Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court (3180 Views)

Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case / Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case / Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by greenermodels: 5:58am On Feb 27, 2017
LoveDecay:

The east is fool of idiots. grin
Rip to English.

2 Likes

Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by adadike281(f): 6:24am On Feb 27, 2017
IPOB123london:

and what about him u dnt like

he said Igbo men should marry more than one wife, he supports Judaism but not Christianity. I stand to be corrected though.
Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by HiddenShadow: 7:10am On Feb 27, 2017
adadike281:
he said Igbo men should marry more than one wife, he supports Judaism but not Christianity. I stand to be corrected though.

What is wrong in polygamy.?
Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by cheruv: 7:32am On Feb 27, 2017
Emycord:
Arrest me and nigeria will boil -nnamdi kanu. This case can only be determined by celestial beings - john tsoho..... It seems nigeria is boiling and celestial beings are really doing thier job well. Wait till God starts to strike the first born of nigeria with death, then by royal decree will they shout to ur tents oh biafrans
That means its better that Kanu stays in detention for the time being....I need Nigeria to boil over and spill into the neighborhood
Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by adadike281(f): 8:13am On Feb 27, 2017
HiddenShadow:

What is wrong in polygamy.?
I cannot share another woman's husband , so no woman will share my man with me. How would KANU feel if he hear that another man is poking his wife?
Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by metallisc(m): 9:05am On Feb 27, 2017
adadike281:
I cannot share another woman's husband , so no woman will share my man with me. How would KANU feel if he hear that another man is poking his wife?

Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by HiddenShadow: 9:27am On Feb 27, 2017
adadike281:

You have not given a good reason for your stand against polygamy.

Do you know the advantages of Polygamy.?

Do you know why God permitted it in the past.?

Who told you polygamy is a sin.?
Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by timecapsule: 10:36am On Feb 27, 2017
OH! People of this nation always seek for a sign, when signi are given to them, they seek for a proof because mind is far from reality. Who ever fight against the RISING SUN not to shine will be made low. KANU came back 2015 and was arrested before nigeria expires in 2016, that is the divine plan of GOD. He was born in 1970 after the war to lead us out after 46years incaptivity, that is why he is back and now in prison. GOD is at work.
Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by EasternActivist: 10:40am On Feb 27, 2017
basilo102:
Kano DSS director who brutalized Kanu died mysteriously, Buhari himself is in coma. Binta Nyako is on the run. Nemesis
all those that want him dead or disgraced will all be rewarded in their respective coins.
Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by adadike281(f): 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=metallisc post=54098631][/quote] oh oh. tell him o
Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by Emycord: 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
cheruv:

That means its better that Kanu stays in detention for the time being....I need Nigeria to boil over and spill into the neighborhood
its boiling over already and spilling unto a london hospital o
Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by staugustine(m): 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
freeze001:
Serious stuff! Is this mere coincidence? I think not! He that watcheth over Israel neither sleeps nor slumbers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Youths Rule Out Reprisal, Dress In Igbo Attires, Praise Kano Igbo Traders / PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users / Buhari's Integrity Is As Clean As Tinubu's Teeth : Reno Omokiri. (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.