Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

"Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" (60622 Views)

Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) / My Experience With Yoni Massage : A Stranger's Hand In My Privates. / Two Girls Fighting Unclad Over A Yahoo Boyfriend (VIDOE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Exponental(m): 3:30am On Feb 27, 2017
Has she been taken to the hospital? Has she been diagnosed of anything? How are you sure her yahoo guy used her?
Hospital.... first thing first!

3 Likes

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Nobody: 3:32am On Feb 27, 2017
And some atheist guys go talk say nothing like money ritual. Nothing like spiritual money. Because his reasoning faculty don block. He no believe in Existence of God so nothing like winch also.

Money ritual is real and most yahoo guys are into it so beware of them. They are dangerous.

1 Like

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by omoh17(m): 3:32am On Feb 27, 2017
Wowan with the issue of blood
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Nobody: 3:32am On Feb 27, 2017
Nma27:
Run away from Yahoo boys especially the ones from that side mehn, most of them are ritualists fronting as yahoo guys.
You are smart
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by GENTLETEE(m): 3:41am On Feb 27, 2017
Na God go purnish that so called yahoo. Boy. Hope that girl will not lose her life o!
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Pylony(m): 3:49am On Feb 27, 2017
What do you expect, when most of our Ladies today are in relationships for material gain not minding to widen their legs like stock exchange.

Am sure the yahoo boy most have use her as Babalawo's lab mice... i mean shrine mice to boost his earnings through yahoo on the internet.
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Kaxmytex(m): 3:56am On Feb 27, 2017
Dem take am do ritual and she go r'mba where im go #yimu
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by dfo12(m): 4:40am On Feb 27, 2017
Gistedge:
hmmmm pintures or ....

Pintures of wat shocked shocked? The blood or the Yahoo Boy cool cool
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Namdeenero(m): 5:02am On Feb 27, 2017
slysteel:
Na belle your girl go commot so,its either she knows or the guy decived her and gave her a concoction,ask her if she was pregnant before the trip,everything no be ritual,naija people this na 2017.
You get sense bro, Three gboza for you!
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by kingdong(m): 5:06am On Feb 27, 2017
my

2 Likes

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by fyxboss(m): 5:12am On Feb 27, 2017
eezeribe:
So happy to hear this... I pray she dies soon... You can quote me...
Na wa for u oooo

1 Like

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by fyxboss(m): 5:13am On Feb 27, 2017
Geraldyne:
Dah z nor my business...wah I want to knw z weda money frm rituals z frm cbn?
looooool. Babe it's from world bank

1 Like

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by fyxboss(m): 5:15am On Feb 27, 2017
Jodha:
Eyah.... sad
That's the only things we can say at least EYAH
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by samblaks(m): 5:19am On Feb 27, 2017
ohun oju n wa loju n ri. am just passing by o.
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Arsenalholic(m): 5:29am On Feb 27, 2017
thecavemanesq:

Biko what are they SLAYING abeg?[i][/i] angry sad angry sad
Serioudly ,I have no clue. Na the raining thing be that now .
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by ybalogs(m): 5:52am On Feb 27, 2017
Wetin pikin like,nah hin dey kill am in Pete Edochie's voice
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by linearity: 6:04am On Feb 27, 2017
Pishure or Idonbelivit
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by ogawisdom(m): 6:04am On Feb 27, 2017
Chai Dt girl don buy market angry angry angry angry

Immediately they told her 100k for d weekend na so she run enter car, nw she dey wait to die as d guy don use am
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by KingsleyCEO: 6:17am On Feb 27, 2017
Arsenalholic:
According to twitter user @DijiaderoGba a lady living close to his house is bleeding uncontrollably from her privates after following her 'yahoo yahoo' guy to Ibadan.

Read how he narrated it below… We all should be careful. No such thing as quick money.

Everyone ought to be careful. The rate at which our young men are desperate these days (and willing to go any length) is really alarming.

Source: http://gistreel.com/2017/02/26/lady-bleeds-uncontrollably-privates-followed-yahoo-yahoo-boyfriend-ibadan/

I don't give a fu*k concerning all is report with questionable sources!
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 27, 2017
Her menstruation came a lil bit early..... I dislike Yahoo guys.
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 27, 2017
No matter of stern warnings will ward off interest from money-driven folks. MMM was a good example...some ladies go still 'prey' themselves foolishly. O sure baje!
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Chelseafan1: 6:40am On Feb 27, 2017
Deseo:
Are you sure she didn't have an abortion?

She had an abortion and still told them herself that, her bf gave her some things to drink and eat!?

1 Like

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by femijay8271(m): 6:43am On Feb 27, 2017
its Reallll, I av seen it and I av so many frdz that are into it spiritually, I just keep warning my girl wey dey school that if she like, follow guys wey u no know becus of money as u dey ask wey I no get, OYO lo wa oooo.
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by BLoomfrancs(m): 6:46am On Feb 27, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

Chai...
And you read a spiritual meaning to these?
So person no fit cut him nails as e like?
Person no fit buy ring from Hausa again?

If u don't have tangible evidence of someone being shady, don't term him shady just from his looks

He proudly says he is a G boy.
And the ring he wore wasn't an ordinary ring.
He wore five of the same ring.
two on the right hand and three on the left hand.
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Bangalee10(m): 6:46am On Feb 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:
What's really the principle behind money ritual?
It's bring your future wealth to your present and sacrificing some thing painful that has life.
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by ussy09(m): 6:48am On Feb 27, 2017
That's the result you get from a fat cassava n a tight punany

1 Like

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Chelseafan1: 6:49am On Feb 27, 2017
femijay8271:
its Reallll, I av seen it and I av so many frdz that are into it spiritually, I just keep warning my girl wey dey school that if she like, follow guys wey u no know becus of money as u dey ask wey I no get, OYO lo wa oooo.

U sef gast dey careful and prayerful, if dem sleep with ur girl, u sef come go sleep with her, na gobe o, I heard at times, na d girl bf dem dey target,....lol
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 27, 2017
Kylekent59:
They are everywhere. One of my guy dat always begged me for tp just hammered during final year. He dsnt talk to us again,and a girl can never sit at the front seat of his car. I know he did G+. Please to all our ladies out dir,just be very careful. Let us focus on love and not riches.love is stronger than riches.

What if i love a yahoo guy sincerely?
Or are they not lovable people again?
Is this an advice?
I was hoping use your brain don't let love or money be the koko of any relationship.
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Emmmy360(m): 6:50am On Feb 27, 2017
When u tell them don't follow yahoo boiz they say "the real guys don't have money". This is what u get, u take their money they use u for ritual for more money cry
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 27, 2017
Smh.

We're really light years away from sanity.

People actually believe this rubbish. Better take the girl to the doctor. That's how they left a girl to die on the road with the same "uncontrollable bleeding" issue.

Morons everywhere.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 27, 2017
davtosh:
And some atheist guys go talk say nothing like money ritual. Nothing like spiritual money. Because his reasoning faculty don block. He no believe in Existence of God so nothing like winch also.

Money ritual is real and most yahoo guys are into it so beware of them. They are dangerous.

Shut the Bleep up and invest in books and stop believing everything they tell you.

Tell me: why exactly do you believe this story? Cos the girl said so? Or cos someone else said so. Or cos you saw the guy performing the so called juju on her.

The white people that give them the money don't die from "uncontrollable bleedng", it's the girls here that would do the bleeding for them.

You have a brain. Reason with it.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 27, 2017
slysteel:
Na belle your girl go commot so,its either she knows or the guy decived her and gave her a concoction,ask her if she was pregnant before the trip,everything no be ritual,naija people this na 2017.

At last someone that reasons.

It may not be abortion though. There are other reasons for such kind of issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ / Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him / Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.