Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,609 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook (109482 Views)

Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-$*x Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebgot Gon / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by ChappyChase: 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
Where the boobs
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by chakula: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by darfay: 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
ERCROSS:
nice o e

D
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by obaival(m): 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
D sam pple

1 Like

Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by nizelgirl(f): 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
What a pity
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
Sex is natural. I read a lot of disgusting statements here. Is it sex that is bad, or the fact that they let the world see them doing it. Why are we so confused in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
MadCow1:

You no sabi say Nigerians dey para on behalf of God? grin
Lol na who send them message
grin our ppl don tire me ..
no b another man property ni grin
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by Josephamstrong1(m): 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2017

Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by Antoeni(m): 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
Native lovers
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by thonyrule(m): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
Abeg leave Itoro and her bf, somebody cannot come and die for s*x starvation cox of recession o jare
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by baddosky1: 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
I dunno why Akwa-Ibom girls named Itoro 2 like pr*ck! lipsrsealed
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by bukit05(f): 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
Radarada
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by frisky2good(m): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
Oliviaxx from ____________

Oliviaxx:
Itoro from Akwa-ibom
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by Musampa73(m): 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
who covered there face undecided

Na mumu Op
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by tunahper(m): 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
Why r u covering their faces. We don already see their faces on facebook tongue
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by kenoz(m): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by delli(m): 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
Wetin Akwa-ibom and calabar girls will cos in this life ehh

Where are dey I greet una o
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by KevinDein: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bumbae1:
Its her boyfriend !!! Its their biz afterall d guy too pose to take picture
When will nigerians learn to mind their biz and focus on contrustive things...
Only person she is offending is God !

Sips tea..
this is just a dumb logic. If you post something on social media, a public forum, you have no right to demand for privacy. This isn't even rocket science.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by TopWinner(m): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
How's she (or they) any different from people that fornicate and don't post in on FB?
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by eightsin(m): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
And who said this is after sex? U dumb kids. Who even assumed they had sex in the first place?? For all we know.... It is a loved up photo. I don't see anything that suggest after sex. Even d mod that brought this to FP is M....

1 Like

Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
eezeribe:
They look poor and dirty

...and likely to remain so! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by AndyCole16(m): 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
Oliviaxx:
Itoro from Akwa-ibom
Its been a while I read your comments. Whats up
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by Luvdk(f): 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ds is how we born bastards everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
KevinDein:
this is just a dumb logic. If you post something on social media, a public forum, you have no right to demand for privacy. This isn't even rocket science.

emphasis on the dumb logic
Lol LIKEWISE , wink
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by KevinDein: 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bumbae1:

emphasis on the dumb logic
Lol LIKEWISE , wink
I've passed my point across... tongue
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by agbolahangift(m): 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Something that was posted on Facebook for the world to see

U carry am come here now, u cover their face

Ur sense ehn, de inside the centre parting of your yansh undecided
#lols,,,thats part of corruption

1 Like

Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
KevinDein:
I've passed my point across... tongue
Wtever tongue
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by illyg: 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
I dont see anything wrong in this posting. she is very proud of the guy and she was not afraid of any other man. Probably that is just the only man in her life, so she doesnt care.
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by maxtop(m): 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
Her life, her problem ... grin
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by agbolahangift(m): 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol na who send them message
grin our ppl don tire me ..
no b another man property ni grin
is for the youths sake,,have been searching for my vaciline since i saw the pics...#immoralityisamust
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by cuttylee(f): 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
he is tellin yu d right tin nd u r busying saying rubbish...trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.