Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook (109478 Views)

Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-$*x Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebgot Gon / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by BerryAnny(m): 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
bryan360:
C them face here
Gbayi gidi Niggur!
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by DRscience(f): 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Something that was posted on Facebook for the world to see

U carry am come here now, u cover their face

Ur sense ehn, de inside the centre parting of your yansh undecided

Wa gbayi jawe! Nice one
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by shinarlaura(f): 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
henrystevo11:

Chai...i respect your comment

Hahahahahaha. This ur comment is so funny
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by alaskido(m): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
Why cover their faces now?
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by AyamBlaze: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
Akwa ibom people no just wan get sense again... Even with the free and compulsory education offered by the immediate past governor Smh
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by Bobbysmart6(m): 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
eezeribe:
They look poor and dirty
lol.. cheesy bro na wa u oo..watin dem do u
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
lammsohiman:
pls help us snap some of the billboards and post them here.....we urgently need them

This is the town squarein Copenhagen denmark

Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by metallisc(m): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
eezeribe:
They look poor and dirty

Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by seunfape(m): 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
The Bleep sweet her well we'll so I no go blame her inu re lodun pupo .
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by Superman7: 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bumbae1:
Its her boyfriend !!! Its their biz afterall d guy too pose to take picture
When will nigerians learn to mind their biz and focus on contrustive things...
Only person she is offending is God !

Sips tea..

So what she did is good abi?
Please, if you don't know what to say just shut up and respect yourself.

1 Like

Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by Superman7: 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
illyg:
I dont see anything wrong in this posting. she is very proud of the guy and she was not afraid of any other man. Probably that is just the only man in her life, so she doesnt care.

Continue to support rubbish, soon your own will appear on facebook.
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by Edusouls(m): 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
thats what you see in end time youths.....
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by megama: 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
Kolababe:
The youths have been advised to exercise serious discretion when using the social media, unfortunately we continue to see various display of stupidity on the various social media network. There are enough positive ways to use the social media but many youths are in the habits of displaying frivolities and indecencies. So, this Nigerian lady named Itoro From Akwa Ibom state was busy posting After-Sex photos with her boyfriend over the weekend , getting many people on Facebook awed. See them below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/shock-as-nigerian-lady-posts-after-sex.html
one of them is not aware or in support of the post. I sense some misunderstangi
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by jjeeff(m): 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
There is over millions of senseless pics like this on Facebook so far. U see y I still believe android phones should come with age restrictions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
Kolababe:
The youths have been advised to exercise serious discretion when using the social media, unfortunately we continue to see various display of stupidity on the various social media network. There are enough positive ways to use the social media but many youths are in the habits of displaying frivolities and indecencies. So, this Nigerian lady named Itoro From Akwa Ibom state was busy posting After-Sex photos with her boyfriend over the weekend , getting many people on Facebook awed. See them below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/shock-as-nigerian-lady-posts-after-sex.html
They wanted us to see their faces & you decide to hide it, why concealing useful information?
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by princeakins(m): 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
Oliviaxx:
Itoro from Akwa-ibom
grin u know him?
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by yinkslinks(m): 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
You get mouth. Haaahaaaa
pyyxxaro:
Something that was posted on Facebook for the world to see

U carry am come here now, u cover their face

Ur sense ehn, de inside the centre parting of your yansh undecided
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by JhimmySpark(m): 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bumbae1:
Its her boyfriend !!! Its their biz afterall d guy too pose to take picture
When will nigerians learn to mind their biz and focus on contrustive things...
Only person she is offending is God !

Sips tea..
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by Angel1696: 12:27am On Feb 28, 2017
Itoro y always u
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by TopWinner(m): 9:33am On Feb 28, 2017
discman2k2:

Lots of difference bro: its called discretion. Please go ahead and post ur nudity to the general public in Facebook.
Even some mad people get shame.

But you don't have any shame disrespecting God?
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 28, 2017
U4unique:
Public show of affection.
chai...dis girl fine die...
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by discman2k2(m): 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
TopWinner:

But you don't have any shame disrespecting God?
Pls tell me how I'd disrepected God?
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by TopWinner(m): 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
discman2k2:

Pls tell me how I'd disrepected God?

Fornication.
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by discman2k2(m): 8:48am On Mar 02, 2017
TopWinner:

Fornication.

Bros, im a happily married Christian man. D real issue is ur attitude towards supporting what encourages thr youth to moral corruption should change. Cos, u may nt know where it'll come to u sir.
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by TopWinner(m): 11:03am On Mar 03, 2017
discman2k2:

Bros, im a happily married Christian man. D real issue is ur attitude towards supporting what encourages thr youth to moral corruption should change. Cos, u may nt know where it'll come to u sir.

Oh. I'm sorry if you felt I disrespected you in any way (the fact that you had to mention you're a married Christian man). Lol, my attitude supports and encourages moral corruption amongst the youth?

I'm just trying to make a valid point here please. Thing is, so many people on here lambasting the lady that brought about this topic have/will done/do worse than her - only difference is that she shared hers to the world. It's like Judas Iscariot calling out Peter for selling out because he denied Jesus thrice while himself - Judas - actually sold out in a bigger way.
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by discman2k2(m): 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
TopWinner:

Oh. I'm sorry if you felt I disrespected you in any way (the fact that you had to mention you're a married Christian man). Lol, my attitude supports and encourages moral corruption amongst the youth?

I'm just trying to make a valid point here please. Thing is, so many people on here lambasting the lady that brought about this topic have/will done/do worse than her - only difference is that she shared hers to the world. It's like Judas Iscariot calling out Peter for selling out because he denied Jesus thrice while himself - Judas - actually sold out in a bigger way.

Bro, i really really appreciate this last comment. However, the point I'm simply trying to point out to you is that the BBN isn't worth it. There's no moral or educational or Spiritual lesson worth our time from, except for a DEGENERATE MIND. Im not trying to sound more "Hollier than thou", but Oh that we are not individually morally upright should we simply look over & turn a blind eye or keep mute when we see morally degrading examples being championed on different avenues? Why would DSTV or other TV networks recommend Parental Guidance? Is it everything that u allow ur kida consume? Bro, if u dont hv any kid, pls imagine that u have a young, beautiful child & u hav fatherly love for him/her, would u watch BBN wt him? If u would not, & tho u r more mature to watch it, the influence on ur child may b regretable. Those who participate in it DONT CARE, bt y wouldn't u care? because u dnt hv kids, or s little siblings? Pr because morality should b expunged frm our society? Do u actually knw that some Cartoons on several Tv networks now show movies that encourages Gay habits?

Haba, bro. Its nt abt her, bt abt the Moral Corruption that our unsuspecting Youth are exposed to, to deceive & condenm to a life they'll regret someday.

think, think & think more closely again.
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by TopWinner(m): 9:49am On Mar 06, 2017
discman2k2:

Bro, i really really appreciate this last comment. However, the point I'm simply trying to point out to you is that the BBN isn't worth it. There's no moral or educational or Spiritual lesson worth our time from, except for a DEGENERATE MIND. Im not trying to sound more "Hollier than thou", but Oh that we are not individually morally upright should we simply look over & turn a blind eye or keep mute when we see morally degrading examples being championed on different avenues? Why would DSTV or other TV networks recommend Parental Guidance? Is it everything that u allow ur kida consume? Bro, if u dont hv any kid, pls imagine that u have a young, beautiful child & u hav fatherly love for him/her, would u watch BBN wt him? If u would not, & tho u r more mature to watch it, the influence on ur child may b regretable. Those who participate in it DONT CARE, bt y wouldn't u care? because u dnt hv kids, or s little siblings? Pr because morality should b expunged frm our society? Do u actually knw that some Cartoons on several Tv networks now show movies that encourages Gay habits?

Haba, bro. Its nt abt her, bt abt the Moral Corruption that our unsuspecting Youth are exposed to, to deceive & condenm to a life they'll regret someday.

think, think & think more closely again.

Wetin bring BBNaija talk here now? You're digressing.
Re: Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 07, 2017
eezeribe:
They look poor and dirty
They don't look poor or dirty lol! But u made a nice joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.