Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,942 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges (73901 Views)

Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) / Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial / Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by malware: 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
God Bless Nigeria

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
sad just a single video call would go along way to quench rumors but the vegetable thing love to put over 180m people in suspense

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by omenkaLives(m): 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Awwww... Baba looks really frail.. I'm suspecting cancer. cry

Hope you make it through sir. embarassed

The Lord is your strength. He will prove Himself mighty even in your case. It is well with you. embarassed

263 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Clemsworld(m): 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Everytin just missing in this country.

Our girls

Our Money

Our budget

Our President now!

One similarity is that we always see their pictures. For hope

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by LAFO: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
Na only this cloth baba carry go London?

Na this kind clothe person dey wear when you dey purge

355 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Inanx(m): 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
LOL...I CAME ACROS DIS FUNNY WRITE UP. NIGERIANS ARE SO FUNNY... ...Latest Nursery Rhyme:
Old Buhari is sick and went to London...
Hum haa went to London...
He left our beloved country and travelled abroad...
Hum haa travelled abroad...
The sickness turned worse and he never returned...
Hum haa never returned..
There came some angry Nigerians that rumoured his death....
Hum haa rumoured his death...
Then came his speaker who said He's alive...
Hum haa said He's alive...
The next week came and he never came back...
Hum haa never came back...
Then came an artist to stage a protest...
Hum haa stage a protest...
Old Buhari called him and threatened his life...
Hum haa threatened his life...
Which made the scared artist to hiperty hop...
Hum haa hiperty hop...
Please I'm not the one that composed this rhyme
Hum haa composed you this rhyme...GET WELL SOON PRESIDO

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Emekamex(m): 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
Why is he wearing the same cloth in all the pictures released so far?

Anyway, I wish him good health.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by hungryboy(m): 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
Grandpapa were suppose dey him house dey chop army pension

Use the small strength were remain service Aisha for d other room

Wan come carry Nigeria problem for head

Baba resign now

Before Nigerians problem kill you

206 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by vedaxcool(m): 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
Get well soon baba we miss you.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by omenkaLives(m): 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
He wears the same cloth, it's a big problem. He changes clothes, he's wasting taxpayers' money.

The desires of men are indeed insatiable.

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Inanx(m): 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
grin Heheheh...take am easy bros...
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by vedaxcool(m): 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
[s]
hungryboy:
Grandpapa were suppose dey him house dey chop army pension

Use the small strength were remain service Aisha for d other room

Wan come carry Nigeria problem for head

Baba resign now

Before Nigerians problem kill you
[/s]

You indeed hungry.... hungry for wisdom and understanding

43 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by SalamRushdie: 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
Since he has nothing positive to offer Nigeria He looks strong enough to resign if you ask me... Baba resign now to enjoy your family and pension

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by modath(f): 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
omenkaLives:

He did the right thing by not pulling a Yar Adua 2.0....

Only wish he & his handlers, like bros Femi Gbaja "advised" will do the needful so the conjectures & assumptions will be put to rest...... All these teasers ? Naaah... cool

BTW,Are you aware you are my alter ego? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by oyinkinola: 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
Clemsworld:
Everytin just missing in this country.

Our girls

Our Money

Our budget

Our President now!

One similarity is that we always see their pictures. For hope
...and you that we didn't see your picture!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by EdCure: 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Since he has nothing positive to offer Nigeria He looks strong enough to resign if you ask me... Baba resign now and enjoy your family and pension

Unfortunately, resignation is not a familiar thing among African leaders. They'd rather die "serving".

Worse still, Buhari has no will of his own to resign. As his wife had earlier confirmed, he is being handled, bundled, urged-on and sidelined by a treacherous cabal of power grabbing, ethno-religious zealots.

26 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by omenkaLives(m): 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
modath:

Only wish he & his handlers, like bros Femi Gbaja "advised" will do the needful so the conjectures & assumptions will be put to rest...... All these teasers ? Naaah... cool

Lol. Appearance? Character? cheesy
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by greenermodels: 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
who is releasing these pictures because they're not coming out from official channels.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by DozieInc(m): 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
Still in his uniform.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by SalamRushdie: 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
modath:

Keep quoting yaself ok

16 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
Baba dey browse Nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by JideAmuGiaka: 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
Buhari stylishly covers his SKELETAL face with his corrupt hand.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by emmanuel1990(m): 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
Na only one clothe buhari carry go UK?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by JideAmuGiaka: 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
omenkaLives:

The Lord is your strength. He will prove Himself mighty even in your case. It is well with you. embarassed

Unfortunately, he doesn't know or believe in the Lord you are calling.

24 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by modath(f): 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
Lol. Appearance? Character? cheesy

Taking no prisoners & feeding mischief makers dust of course, bunch of delusional pained mofos. cheesy cheesy

Look a bit further down small, one attention seeking nonetity that won't get none from Mo already jumped like a deranged monkey into my mentions.. :

As if they are anything else but irritants.. mtcheww smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by omenkaLives(m): 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Unfortunately, he doesn't know or believe in the Lord you are calling.
Miracles happen in the name of our Lord even to the worst sinners and greatest unbelievers. Matter of fact, they happen the least of those who deserve them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by JideAmuGiaka: 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
Miracles happen in the name of our Lord even to the worst sinners and greatest unbelievers. Matter of fact, they happen the least of those who deserve them.

At least you didn't disagree with me.

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by omenkaLives(m): 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
modath:

Taking no prisoners & feeding mischief makers dust of course, bunch of delusional pained mofos. cheesy cheesy

Look a bit further down small, one attention seeking nonetity that won't get none from Mo already jumped like a deranged monkey into my mentions.. :

As if they are anything else but irritants.. mtcheww smiley
Ahap, na today? cheesy

There's one that keeps shouting "your gf left you so you are blablabla", bleating like a goat in ovulation all over my mentions because he saw me telling Barca i broke up with the person he once met me with. He thinks he's got an ammo not knowing how mighty clueless he is. grin

I ignore him like the piece of shiit he is of course. I'd be damned if i honoured such a mangled brain Llama with a reply. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by vedaxcool(m): 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Keep quoting yaself ok

See jealousy abeg take this medicine sharply before you experience renal and liver failure.

Take the whole pack at once.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by peteregwu(m): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Since he has nothing positive to offer Nigeria He looks strong enough to resign if you ask me... Baba resign now to enjoy your family and pension

They don't dont even care, they want him to die in power. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Googleus(m): 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
+44521349556480

I very bn calling that no since last week, but they only pick up once, then hangup and refuse to connect to me since then..

That's d home nos of our president over there..

Pls someone should continue to call that nos that we want to try traditional medicine if the one they ve over there is not working.. It's over 30 days na

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Desric(m): 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
This Baba cloth don over work, abeg make Una change am, nice try by the handlers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics / Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku / Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.