Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,071 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? (27923 Views)

What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex Currently? / What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) / What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 01, 2017
DaniDani:

5years difference base on what she told me but I suspected it is above 5years. Even if it's a year, I can't marry a lady that's older than me. Women old faster even if you are 2years older than her, by the time both of you get to 50 - 60yrs, she will be looking like your elder sister, how much more when she's 5years or above older than you?
Some women actually look way younger than their age, well this age thing is an individual something, and 5years difference is actually much, 1 or 2 years is tolerable
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Xmen149(m): 8:43am On Mar 01, 2017
Bumbae1:
Angel ni mi o
Lol,.i hear you.the birds are singing it
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by wonlasewonimi: 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol e don practice sotay d girl refuse give am belle na trap him wan trap d girl

Thank god for pill grin

More like she don donate her womb to charity.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by david22uu(m): 5:59am On Mar 02, 2017
Michellla:
Lol he did.
I didn't pick up this time

Chei, Michelle... U dat I know
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by ebonyeyes88(f): 6:35am On Mar 02, 2017
angry
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 02, 2017
Olubee22:
Nothing o, she will be fine .

You do listen to Rosheed Mustaoha lectures?

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Olubee22(f): 7:43am On Mar 02, 2017
AhluSunnah:

You do listen to Rosheed Mustaoha lectures?
No,I don't . why do you ask?
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by QuietHammer(m): 8:17am On Mar 02, 2017
Mehn, no gf yet. I hope I don't die lonely. grin
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
Olubee22:
No,I don't . why do you ask?

You should. Visit voiceofthesalaf.com
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by NaijaBlend: 3:05am On Mar 04, 2017
The truth is that, you could be the problem in the relationship with your ex. So, no reasonable fellow should take any advice from any ex.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Cutehector(m): 11:24am On Mar 21, 2017
elyna:
to the lady dating my ex, bring your A game to the relationship get ready to work your ass off you'll try your best , but still be found wanting why you might ask, he's had the best but it still wasn't enough.
grin
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by calfranc(m): 8:41am On Mar 25, 2017
femi4:

Pls Femi help me with d unlock code for

MTN HUAWEI E3531
MODEL: E3531s-2
IMEI: 860556025402611

THANKS A LOT. BRO
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by femi4: 10:16am On Mar 25, 2017
calfranc:

Pls Femi help me with d unlock code for

MTN HUAWEI E3531
MODEL: E3531s-2
IMEI: 860556025402611

THANKS A LOT. BRO
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by starlingbawa(m): 10:58am On Mar 25, 2017
Snowangel4:
Run.... if u don't have legs borrow legs and don't bring him close to ur house because he is a CRIMINAL, he can steal anything including your destiny

Wow!!! Dude must have been something else?

Funny he's got the ability to steal destinies... grin
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
starlingbawa:

Wow!!! Dude must have been something else?
Funny he's got the ability to steal destinies... grin
lolz
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by julieeni(f): 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
Blurryface:

lesbian alert
And so my fiance and I exchanged phone a month ago....he didn't log me out before commenting on post. I'm not a lesbian o and it's not a fake moniker...just saw this now
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by julieeni(f): 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
deparagon:
see as you xpose ya sef hidding unda f moniker issorite kontinu, buhari is watching u frm london
it's not a fake moniker but I exchanged phone with my fiance last month and I guess he forgot to log me out before commenting
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by KunleSteel: 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ex no 1: hope you have a long D

Ex no 2: hope you have a long fat D
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by DateMynd44(m): 10:51am On May 05, 2020
Neroski:
I will tell her to look beyond the surface. Not all that glitters is Gold. I officially have a phobia for "church guys", run from them! lipsrsealed
shut up
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:07am On May 05, 2020
grin grin
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 05, 2020
My advice to the lady currently dating my ex would be that "he's a nice person". I can't bad mouth my ex just because we are no longer dating. We all need to understand that no matter how bad a person is, there's that one person that can tolerate them. I had an ex that told me I loved him too much(Lol), and he's not comfortable with it. The same ex you're saying is bad, sex addict, liar and all, if they meet that one person that's ready to be with them, you would know that this thing called LOVE can cure a mad man. Some guys would revolt at the sight of a prostitute while some would see an angel in the same lady and wants to wife her.

As long as you both are meant to be, it would surely happen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) / Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya / Lots Of Naija Guys Now Go After Teenage Girls For Sex (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.