Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? (27920 Views)

What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex Currently? / What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) / What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by killsmith(f): 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
I don't give a fcck bout the nigga that screws the heartless b*tch....
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
Run.... if u don't have legs borrow legs and don't bring him close to ur house because he is a CRIMINAL, he can steal anything including your destiny
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Mudida: 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
elyna:
to the lady dating my ex, bring your A game to the relationship get ready to work your ass off you'll try your best , but still be found wanting why you might ask, he's had the best but it still wasn't enough.

You thought sex will keep him, its more than that.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by LordAdam16: 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
femi4:
So ....we still have men that beat women

Them boku.

Please oh Femi, I need to unlock one GLO Wingle Huawei 8231s-1 like the last one you gave me the unlock code for.

IMEI: 867638021314678
S/N: Z9X7S15C06014250

Couldn't post in either of your unlock threads because of ban on my main account.

-Lord
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by alaskido(m): 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
Make sure you own a G-wagon and have at least N200 billion in your account. I was a billionaire but she made me a millionaire.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Blurryface(m): 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
ToriBlue:
Na jazz?

Jazz is a learner where her pvssy dey.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Olubee22(f): 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nothing o, she will be fine .
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by femi4: 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
LordAdam16:

Them boku.

Please oh Femi, I need to unlock one GLO Wingle Huawei 8231s-1 like the last one you gave me the unlock code for.

IMEI: 867638021314678
S/N: Z9X7S15C06014250

Couldn't post in either of your unlock threads because of ban on my main account.

-Lord
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
Bro, thanks for taking one for the team but please must do more to keep her occupied so she can put mind away for my matter grin
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Sman37(m): 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
The same answer u should give when our interviewers asked about why u left your previous job!!!
No spoil peoples life except otherwise!!

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
julieeni:
hmmm....my advice for him is to make money, make more money, make much more money.

are you a lesbian?
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Neroski(f): 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
I will tell her to look beyond the surface. Not all that glitters is Gold. I officially have a phobia for "church guys", run from them! lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by LordAdam16: 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
femi4:

Chairman, thank you.

Abeg shey that number for your profile page na airtel?

-Lord
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by lereinter(m): 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
which of my Ex
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Michellla(f): 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
david22uu:

But he didn't call u back
Lol he did. I didn't pick up this time

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Xmen149(m): 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol e don practice sotay d girl refuse give am belle na trap him wan trap d girl

Thank god for pill grin

shocked bad girl noni
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by femi4: 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
LordAdam16:

Chairman, thank you.

Abeg shey that number for your profile page na airtel?

-Lord
yes
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by rebeccausoro(f): 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
Manufor:
Just get married to her asap,. Me f up,. Dats y cry

Thank you for the kind words dear. I am humbled! smiley smiley
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by jjblue: 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
Lsofdk:
I'll tell him to enjoy… things may not go the way it went for me, plus I'm dating someone's ex and wouldn't want anyone to come spoil my mind on my new found love coz things might not also go the same way it went for him

This is the only reasonable answer so far.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by LordAdam16: 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
femi4:
yes

I no know wetin dey do VTU (Buying airtime online). I don send airtime pin as text go your profile number.

Thanks a lot.

-Lord
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by femi4: 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
LordAdam16:

I no know wetin dey do VTU (Buying airtime online). I don send airtime pin as text go your profile number.

Thanks a lot.

-Lord
yes...I got it. Its network issue
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Choiszman(m): 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
lol
Bumbae1:
Once he says i love you !
Run and change all account details angry mdf

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by nurusystem(m): 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
If by chance you got to meet the person currently dating your Ex , what advice would you give him/her about that Ex you once loved and trusted so much?? Lol

i will congratulate and pray for them to become couples,and advice them to be patient with each other .unity ,understnd is important factor among any unity relationship.i bless them and suport them morally ,physicaly ,financially but no room for servicing my Ex again.

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by openmine(m): 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
Do ur own findings grin grin
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Mann11: 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
femi4:
. May I know you better Sir
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Mann11: 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
femi4:
. May I know you better Sir?
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Epatty(f): 4:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
femi4:
So ....we still have men that beat women
We were together for 6yrs. He started the beating last year and slaps whenever I ask why he would compare me with his ex after all we've been through. I had to quit last month o for my own safety
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Epatty(f): 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
Donemmy:

that baaad?
we've been together for 6yrs and he started the beatings and slaps last year, each time I ask him why would he compare me with his ex. I had to quit last month for my own safety o
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by femi4: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
Epatty:
We were together for 6yrs. He started the beating last year and slaps whenever I ask why he would compare me with his ex after all we've been through. I had to quit last month o for my own safety
Thank God you dumped his sorry ass cos he will never stop comparing you with his ex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Saintmary(f): 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
deparagon:
i'm trying damn hard to understand u
the summary is God spared me. The post was meant for the lady that married my ex.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Epatty(f): 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
femi4:
Thank God you dumped his sorry ass cos he will never stop comparing you with his ex
I had to honestly, though not happy that 6yrs was a waste.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
Bros....clears throat....at ur own risk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) / Lots Of Naija Guys Now Go After Teenage Girls For Sex (picture) / How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.