Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,353 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? (27973 Views)

What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex Currently? / What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) / What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by femi4: 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
Epatty:
I had to honestly, though not happy that 6yrs was a waste.
You are right...it was a painful decision. More importantly, you have a peace of mind
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
Mudida:

You thought sex will keep him, its more than that.
oga where did you see sex in my write-up check again . assumption is the mother of frustration.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
Xmen149:

shocked bad girl noni
Angel ni mi o
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by PromiseUche(m): 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
I will tell him sorry, because he must be broke at d end. Be ready to be solving problems, hers and her familys'
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Jaygrl(f): 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
Be very careful Nne,that guy can lie for Africa.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by johnime: 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
Neroski:
I will tell her to look beyond the surface. Not all that glitters is Gold. I officially have a phobia for "church guys", run from them! lipsrsealed
same for church girls.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by PrickGetSize(m): 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
LAFO:
grin

My Sister, hope you are ready for a lifetime of constant knacking?

If not, run for your life.

The guy can nyash fowl self.

Mstchew
Meaning there's no hope for the next guy in line? grin grin
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by MultiCEO1: 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
rosalieene:
what's your business with where am from
Enyiya hapu zie inaform ninja. Guy dey reason you, you dey dey form Berlin wall.

3 Likes

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by LAFO: 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Meaning there's no hope for the next guy in line? grin grin

There is hope provided it's normal urge.

Not nyphomaanic
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Donemmy(m): 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
Epatty:
we've been together for 6yrs and he started the beatings and slaps last year, each time I ask him why would he compare me with his ex. I had to quit last month for my own safety o
so sorry about that
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
LAFO:
grin

Mstchew
so u sef dey knack,me think say na sex before marriage so d guy get big cassava
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by dabrightt: 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
I will tell him to be watchful because soon she will come to me for sex
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by KwessiStewie(m): 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
must be prepared to go through one hell of drama.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by WINDSOW(m): 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
LAFO:
grin

Mstchew
As in he F**k the hell outta u. I love tis$ > grin
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
correctguy0900:
She is a secondary olosho without a shop.
All about the money and flexing for her. Got no other value to add to ur life.

Na im make i tear run
Omor u sure say no b same babe u and I follow so
Coz ur description jus fit my ex oooooo
Asin empty brain....single contribution of opinion she no get

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

Omor u sure say no b same babe u and I follow so
Coz ur description jus fit my ex oooooo
Asin empty brain....single contribution of opinion she no get

Lol. Am not sure since such girls make up the highest percentage of all babes in naija. A guy's success is equal to the girl's success in life. No vision on their own.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
Lol na WA o
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Lsofdk(m): 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
SmellingAnus:
you can say that again bro... cool cool

Yea it's been while... I believe you have been good too...
Sure, I've been good too
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Epatty(f): 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
Donemmy:
so sorry about that
Thanks Sir
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Epatty(f): 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
femi4:
You are right...it was a painful decision. More importantly, you have a peace of mind
Yes I have peace of mind. Thanks Sir
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by jejemanito: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
Lastking147:
I'll advice him to use like 500MG trams to mark register and fade Bruh
My ex is a LovePeddler plus she too dey lie
My padi even logged in
She be Nairaland? grin

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
Idydarling:
No ex....
I guess you are a green field?
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
i am here to read comments
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Lastking147(m): 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
jejemanito:
She be Nairaland? grin
Lool una too like free things grin
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
correctguy0900:

Lol. Am not sure since such girls make up the highest percentage of all babes in naija. A guy's success is equal to the girl's success in life. No vision on their own.
Ma why I run b dat na.
Was a day I asked her that wat do u want to do in life her reply almost paralyzed me.
Na why I run b dat oo.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

Ma why I run b dat na.
Was a day I asked her that wat do u want to do in life her reply almost paralyzed me.
Na why I run b dat oo.

Hahaha. Na u dey ask question na. And u got an answer.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
1. Just be ready for her lies because her lies can wake the dead.
2. Be careful and be prayerful if not she might decided one day to collect your star through these spiritualist who call themselves pastors
3. Make sure you are ready to spend your last card on her if not so....hmmm....you are gone
4. Be ready to lie about yourself to anyone she want you to lie to. She's the type that want to live big while she have nothing and she want u to do the same.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by dammysel(f): 11:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
If by chance you got to meet the person currently dating your Ex , what advice would you give him/her about that Ex you once loved and trusted so much?? Lol

He's a weakling when it comes to the opposite sex ... don't get jealous often until you are confronted with the affair.

His mum hates chubby ladies...give your best to look good for the family legacy of slimbwomen .

Lastly take good care OF him for me. He's my H.

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by fradgold(m): 12:02am On Mar 01, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
If by chance you got to meet the person currently dating your Ex , what advice would you give him/her about that Ex you once loved and trusted so much?? Lol
Weldon Sir

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 01, 2017
DaniDani:
My immediate ex is a good lady. She got the quality any man needs in a woman. Her types are rare. I wish I could marry her but I can't because of the age bracket. she is way older than me plus other challenges she's facing... Trust me, she'll make a good home
How many years difference?
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by odaniel1(m): 5:29am On Mar 01, 2017
Never ask her about her female "lovers". you don find trouble be dt..
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by DaniDani(m): 7:40am On Mar 01, 2017
smackimorn:

How many years difference?

5years difference base on what she told me but I suspected it is above 5years. Even if it's a year, I can't marry a lady that's older than me. Women old faster even if you are 2years older than her, by the time both of you get to 50 - 60yrs, she will be looking like your elder sister, how much more when she's 5years or above older than you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) / How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) / 20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.