Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba (38371 Views)

Betty Akeredolu Sweeps Oja Oba Market In Akure (Photos) / Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) / PHOTOS: Osinabjo Addresses Mechanics At Mechanic Village In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba by Cire80: 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
Deltanian:
Road infrastructure: The government constructed 55 roads projects covering over 148kilometres (including 113 kilometres of concrete-lined drains) at a total cost of N27.2 billion. Between June and November 2016, a further N2 billionwas committed to the construction, reconstruction, rehabilitation and completion of 29 roads across the state. Some of the roads are Oteri township roads, Ughelli, Oleh/Emede/Olomoro road, Owhe-Ologbo/Abbi road, Idumu-Ughoh road, Agbor and Ejinyere/Orode road, Orerokpe. Others are Alisimie-Ozanogogo road, dualisation of Nnebisi road, Asaba and Sapele road from Amukpe junction to AT&P
Tell the haters

1 Like

Re: Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba by DollarAngel(m): 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
Godprotectigbos:

MAKE I PARK HERE

Upgrade IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba by dennisworld1(m): 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
Were did he construct in warri.
Mrbigman1:

U need the stfu.

Propaganda idiot.

Dis guy is next to ibori.

Come to warri and see how he has done what uduahya will not do in a century in 2 years. Even in hard times.

Nonsense.
Re: Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
that's true. DAT free WiFi was connect inside our school close to govt House
Re: Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba by ovokooo: 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
Cire80:
Okowa doesn't see himself as an Igbo man. If Okowa gives contract to the hardworking and business savvy Igbo, it's not because of brotherhood. It's strictly business. So look for a different lie ok
Of course, that's what we keep hearing but the reality disagrees with you. Igbos have taken over Asaba and even feel at home more than those of us from Delta south and central.
Re: Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba by PapaBrowne(m): 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
Deltanian:
Road infrastructure: The government constructed 55 roads projects covering over 148kilometres (including 113 kilometres of concrete-lined drains) at a total cost of N27.2 billion. Between June and November 2016, a further N2 billionwas committed to the construction, reconstruction, rehabilitation and completion of 29 roads across the state. Some of the roads are Oteri township roads, Ughelli, Oleh/Emede/Olomoro road, Owhe-Ologbo/Abbi road, Idumu-Ughoh road, Agbor and Ejinyere/Orode road, Orerokpe. Others are Alisimie-Ozanogogo road, dualisation of Nnebisi road, Asaba and Sapele road from Amukpe junction to AT&P

See how all the roads listed are rural roads nobody can verify. Do you know what 27billion in road construction would make a city look like? So in a whole 148km of roads, not 1 km was constructed in The Major urban center of Warri? Nnebisi road Asaba is less than 5km. And that's all done in Asaba. So in 2 years, the two major cities have not received up to 10km of road construction and yet you are coming here with a list of rural roads that if I pay you 1 million you will not even be able to load 1 credible picture of those roads.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba by Stingman: 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
stefanweeks:

Nigga, look for your ilks and argue with them.

The question still remains "Is this what Delta state needs at the moment?"

...Confused nigga....
but what is happening in Lagos is what Lagos state needs at the moment...

1 Like

Re: Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba by Cire80: 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
ovokooo:

Of course, that's what we keep hearing but the reality disagrees with you. Igbos have taken over Asaba and even feel at home more than those of us from Delta south and central.
Igbos are everywhere. Look at the proximity between Asaba and the East. Asaba and Onitsha is almost the same city. Tell me how the Igbos that is almost taking over far away cities can't take over little Asaba. And is Okowa from Asaba? And why do you hate the Igbos?

3 Likes

Re: Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
PapaBrowne:

See how all the roads listed are rural roads nobody can verify. Do you know what 27billion in road construction would make a city look like? So in a whole 148km of roads, not 1 km was constructed in The Major urban center of Warri? Nnebisi road Asaba is less than 5km. And that's all done in Asaba. So in 2 years, the two major cities have not received up to 10km of road construction and yet you are coming here with a list of rural roads that if I pay you 1 million you will not even be able to load 1 credible picture of those roads.
Can you imagine, what do you know by state development, must it always be the urban areas to be concentrated on in terms of development? What about the rural areas, they don't need development?
Even Federal Government Roads dem go still shout Okowa, Nepa dem go shout Okowa as if it's not Fg that is in Charge of its power nation wide.
Try to identify state roads to be able to differentiate it from Fg roads, to know where your complains should go to
Re: Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba by adogbeji14: 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
plz pple should stop typing trash i recide in the same local govt with okowa. OLD LAGOS ASABA road has been under construction for decade that is the major road in Agbor were the said governor came from. uptill now the road is not completed and u pple are posting photoshop pic that he is working. working were. who e help

1 Like

Re: Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba by Daguccizgreat(m): 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
PapaBrowne:
Okowa is the worst thing that has happened to Delta State since it's creation.

Just to understand how bad his government is, the new Edo State governor, Obaseki has constructed more roads in 3 months than Okowa has constructed in 2 years.

stop saying wot you are not sure of. I live here in Asaba and I can tell you sincerely DAT Okowa has been active in road construction. Get ur facts clearly

1 Like

Re: Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba by PapaBrowne(m): 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
Deltanian:
Can you imagine, what do you know by state development, must it always be the urban areas to be concentrated on in terms of development? What about the rural areas, they don't need development?
Even Federal Government Roads dem go still shout Okowa, Nepa dem go shout Okowa as if it's not Fg that is in Charge of its power nation wide.
Try to identify state roads to be able to differentiate it from Fg roads, to know where your complains should go to

Dude I understand you are paid to promote Okowa, but you know what, the best way to go about it is quality pictures. Present pictures of what Okowa has done and nobody will argue with you.
But there are no works so no pictures to back up.

Uduaghan, I don't like. But he built an airport. He built roads of poor quality. He renovated numerous schools to good standards. He maintained a fairly good health system and built a very standard teaching hospital. He also did pretty well with transport. But in general, he failed.

Okowa on the other hand is doing absolutely nothing. No roads. The hospitals are without power supply. The street lights have all gone out. The roads are filled with ridiculous potholes. It's just terrible.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba by Djailer: 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
ovokooo:
This is another ploy by the Governor to empower his Igbo brothers from the east of the Naija. This is why governorship should never have gone to the Delta Igbos. This is the ast time they will rule Delta state.

Why the hate? Look beyond your bigotry, there's much more to life than senseless tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba by assana: 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
antontech:
Good

After 5 years, i am first to comment. Wow
congratulations you are free from your village people grin
Re: Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba by ifydio(m): 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
I told deltans this guy doesn't deserve a chance...okowa big scam disappointment to deltans
Re: Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba by Afam4eva(m): 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
ovokooo:

Dude, are you aware that Asaba is an Igbo speaking town?

3 Likes

Re: Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba by Sanchez01: 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
Efewestern:

oga stop lying here.. am from warri nothing going on here.. in fact we have forgotten we have a governor. okowa is doing nothing.. please and please speak the truth at all time. thanks.

fratermathy, orphare, Sanchez01 what's your view
Okowa is no different from Uduaghan, colossal failures, they are. I think Okowa is fast becoming a media governor after going to sleep since his emergence as the governor. Sharing a blueprint isn't a sign of progress. People would need results as evidences of one's works.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba by Sanchez01: 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
ovokooo:

Asaba is an Igbo speaking town.
Re: Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba by Amarabae(f): 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
Truth be told, I was in Delta state last sunday for an occasion, Okowa is doing NOTHING.
The streetlights many are not working, bad roads here and them.
his regime don't have economic blueprint yet. He is just an ibori political son being forced on Deltans.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
PapaBrowne:

Dude I understand you are paid to promote Okowa, but you know what, the best way to go about it is quality pictures. Present pictures of what Okowa has done and nobody will argue with you.
But there are no works so no pictures to back up.

Uduaghan, I don't like. But he built an airport. He built roads of poor quality. He renovated numerous schools to good standards. He maintained a fairly good health system and built a very standard teaching hospital. He also did pretty well with transport. But in general, he failed.

Okowa on the other hand is doing absolutely nothing. No roads. The hospitals are without power supply. The street lights have all gone out. The roads are filled with ridiculous potholes. It's just terrible.
So I should go start downloading pictures just because I want to prove a point?
I already mention the lists of roads he constructed in two years go do your research and prove me wrong.
In terms of Light, its the private sectors which are in charge of power that should be held responsible, during the time of Uduaghan was there even light? During the time of Uduaghan there were lots of potholes too even in Warri there was a particular pothole that could swallow a vehicle.
We are cursed with bad Governors, that's true but Uduaghan was worse than Okowa
Re: Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba by Duru009(m): 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
Another white elephant project....
Re: Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba by efemena24(m): 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
Mrbigman1:

U need the stfu.

Propaganda idiot.

Dis guy is next to ibori.

Come to warri and see how he has done what uduahya will not do in a century in 2 years. Even in hard times.

Nonsense.
abeg, nor vex oh... what has he done in Warri??

1 Like

Re: Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba by LorDBolton(m): 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
Produke:
Who never reach by pass say im reach Sapele.In terms of road construction,Okowa has done well.He has constructed more roads in Sapele than Obaseki in Edo state.He needs to focus more on agriculture and job creation.I'm Okowa's number one critic dont quote me.

You quoted the guy, yet u don't want him to quote u.

Where these dummies on NL dey spring up from everyday sef

Re: Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
Stingman:

...Confused nigga....
but what is happening in Lagos is what Lagos state needs at the moment...

What has Lagos got to do with Delta?

Compare Delta with Anambra, Enugu, Rivers n Edo but not Lagos.

We no share boundaries with una biko
Re: Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba by cstr55: 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
ovokooo:
This is another ploy by the Governor to empower his Igbo brothers from the east of the Naija. This is why governorship should never have gone to the Delta Igbos. This is the ast time they will rule Delta state.
And how do you propose to stop them, you militant.
The most powerful and educated south-southerners in Nigeria today are from the Delta north.
You have Emefiele, Kachukwu, Utomi, Okonjo iweala and co running things. Which of your back- water warri politicians can you bring in comparison?

3 Likes

Re: Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba by Rasputinoid(m): 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2017
since he knows all these things, why doesn't he complain and point the EFCC to the files that didn't add up. Abi is that the PDP code? No squealing except it's the opposition??
SMH

please remind our Governor about the ICT HUB that Zenith Bank dashed the State Government, located on Okpanam Road, in Asaba. It Was commissioned since last year and it still isn't functional.
Re: Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba by cstr55: 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
Amarachi06 is finne, with lips that remind me of someone. wink
Sorry, I had to check your profile.
Re: Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba by senitorspeaker(m): 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
stefanweeks:

Nigga, look for your ilks and argue with them.

The question still remains "Is this what Delta state needs at the moment?"

Sir we know as they say work chop. This will create
1) Employment for those who r nt waitin for white collar
2) This will generate a lot of internal revenue to my state
3) This will bring more development and attraction to the capital.
4) U may b surprise if its massive and delta/amambra can construct a see port to which will also go bk provide all dat av mentioned above.
# from-Senatorial experience
Re: Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba by Efewestern: 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
Deltanian:

So I should go start downloading pictures just because I want to prove a point?
I already mention the lists of roads he constructed in two years go do your research and prove me wrong.
In terms of Light, its the private sectors which are in charge of power that should be held responsible, during the time of Uduaghan was there even light? During the time of Uduaghan there were lots of potholes too even in Warri there was a particular pothole that could swallow a vehicle.
We are cursed with bad Governors, that's true but Uduaghan was worse than Okowa

Sir pls we are no kids here... okowa is doing nothing, those road you mentioned are been worked on but it just 1% of bad road in Warri, go to Nigger cat, the road there is bad, so many roads that i cant mention, Uduanghan performed better than okowa, although both are criminals, but truth be told we have no governor in this state.

hope you saw how your earlier post was rebuked by Wafarians, this is to tell you how disappointed we are in That guy.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba by Sammiejo: 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
Careafric:
Shops,car wash space,mechanic space are available for sell

Call Monique on 07030359261 to buy now
Or visit our office at GOB 005 Zamfara plaza balogun market trade fair,Lagos,Nigeria

Once building is completed prices will go up

Hurry now and get yours

Please post prices.
Re: Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba by Efewestern: 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
cstr55:

And how do you propose to stop them, you militant.
The most powerful and educated south-southerners in Nigeria today are from the Delta north.
You have Emefiele, Kachukwu, Utomi, Okonjo iweala and co running things. Which of your back- water warri politicians can you bring in comparison?

Oga don't tribalise this thread for us, go to ur region and beat your chest the way you want.

nonsense.
Re: Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba by Efewestern: 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
Sanchez01:

Okowa is no different from Uduaghan, colossal failures, they are. I think Okowa is fast becoming a media governor after going to sleep since his emergence as the governor. Sharing a blueprint isn't a sign of progress. People would need results as evidences of one's works.

2019 that mistake will be corrected oniovo.

we go pursue em.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   / IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) / Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.