Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu (57900 Views)

See Nnamdi Azikiwe And His Car In 1959: Can You Tell The Name Of The Car? / Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) / What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by UncleJJ(m): 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2017

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by Ngozi123(f): 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
seeyouin2019:
Buhari has finally made this guy the most popular living Igbo man. Now Kuje don turn to mecca abi na jerusalem..

Don't mind him... all he had to do was to leave the man to go about his business with his radio station; it's not like they've stopped broadcasting since his arrest. If they'd have just allowed these people to peacefully protest under the supervision of the police then I'm sure that they would be nowhere near as popular as they are today. How many people had heard of IPOB before this man's arrest?

8 Likes

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by Elbowroom: 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
seeyouin2019:
Buhari has finally made this guy the most popular living Igbo man. Now Kuje don turn to mecca abi na jerusalem..

Yes na

But e remain 30 more years for him to use there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by Elbowroom: 11:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nnamdi kanu inside kuje prison

3 Likes

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
chloride6:
If anybody thinks that those group of people went there on their volition....you must be a tad slow grin grin grin

Kanu has negotiated.... and Osinbajo wants to release him.

So he made it seem like the FG now has a listening ear.

How can Soludo of all people stand against the FG?

They go just bring out the polymer note case wey no finish or the bad and misappropriated loans of his era, lock am up with Kanu, as Governor of Kuje Prisons grin grin grin

If memory serves me right, Soludo collected 2bn loan without collateral.

His padi, Erastus Akingbola and others are still shuffling in and out of court.

Smh... ignorance isn't an excuse and here you're celebrating ignorance...

Visit YouTube and watch a book review, Soludo did on Biafra after incarceration of Kanu with almost ALL Igbo political bigwigs, intelligentia, and business tycoons in attendance...maybe you will appreciate how far and how much support Kanu enjoys...Keep consoling yourself anyway wink

8 Likes

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
Buhari is dead.. So kanu will be set free.. Or buhari wife will die next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
Opakan2:

See my friend..
you don't threaten to kill people on camera and expect to walk free. It won't happen
If you see it as nothing because you're igbo, well we in other regions count it as big deal and will hold him for his utterances

I dare him to take his case to ICC and see where he'll end up

This new igbo leader gathering people is biting more than he can chew.. dem go humble am soon

Did Kanu say anything different from what Oba Akiolu said? or the America based Yoruba doctor? hypocrisy stinks in you and your likes

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by chloride6: 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

Smh... ignorance isn't an excuse and here you're celebrating ignorance...

Visit YouTube and watch a book review, Soludo did on Biafra after incarceration of Kanu with almost ALL Igbo political bigwigs, intelligentia, and business tycoons in attendance...maybe you will appreciate how far and how much support Kanu enjoys...Keep consoling yourself anyway wink

ALL Igbo political bigwigs, intelligentia, and business tycoons in attendance

Don't fool yourself, they came for the cold drinks and the chance to show off and rub shoulders.

Na attendance go free Kanu? Make them talk too. Abi them dey fear?

i see Nnamdi Kanu joining APC for state house of reps when they finish with him grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by paschu: 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
I don't blame you. A kid will always behave childishly. But you ought to go look for your mates, okay?.

[s]
UncleJJ:

Is that the process for getting a license/permit for fireams.

You think your in that tight stuffy beer parlor in Aba , drink that cheap warm beer, talking to the almajiris of eastern nigeria
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by bilazego(m): 11:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
Elbowroom:
Nnamdi kanu inside kuje prison
No oooo, that looks more like chinakwe's dog. Don't you think so?

6 Likes

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
chloride6:

Dawn that?
Kanu is in big trouble?
or that
He approached his struggle in a wrong way.
How many people that really matter have spoken up for him?
the AU?, ECOWAS?, UN?
Where is the help coming from?
That guy better dump the struggle. He tackled it wrong.
Even senator and governors aren't saying nada.
That's just one dull mofo.
Celebrating ignorance
Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
chloride6:

Don't fool yourself, they came for the cold drinks and the chance to show off and rub shoulders.

i see Nnamdi Kanu joining APC for state house of reps when they finish with him grin grin grin grin grin grin

ok... goodnight

3 Likes

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 01, 2017
one Nigeria

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by discusant: 12:13am On Mar 01, 2017
But can't Igbos infiltrate that prison and free innocent Nnamdi Kalu who Buhari and his Fulani are holding hostage to taunt the Igbo?
Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by mvem(m): 12:14am On Mar 01, 2017
melodyirish:
He has forced Nigeria to discuss Biafra . the only man dat command millions of Igbo's without a gun shot. Some ppl won't sleep because of Dis.
...commands?...u not me, though i respect him ....
Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by discusant: 12:18am On Mar 01, 2017
chloride6:

You entertain yourself with figments of your imagination.

FYI, Nigeria is a failed country. Find your way, crude oil or no crude oil.

Buhari and his Arewa have intensified their search for crude oil in the north.

You come to NL to make childish blackmail against Igbo people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by ugotex85: 12:19am On Mar 01, 2017
One day in this country, justice will prevail and the innocent would no longer suffer unjustly because they voice out against oppression and suppression. Those who are enjoying freedom and fame because the government of the day seems to be in support of injustice would in no time be gnashing their teeth in anguish paying for their heinous crimes against the innocent.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by chloride6: 12:20am On Mar 01, 2017
discusant:

You entertain yourself with figments of your imagination.

FYI, Nigeria is a failed country. Find your way, crude oil or no crude oil.

Buhari and his Arewa have intensified their search for crude oil in the north.

You come to NL to make childish blackmail against Igbo people.

Pained eh?

Na you go split Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by ShootToKill: 12:35am On Mar 01, 2017
vedaxcool:
All in the service of cownu"rd" the fraudster in chief for beerfraud and fraudsters. How lovely Cownu for president. ... of Kuje prison. grin grin grin

ol'boy see as your zombie joke dry like harmattan. Hunger go blast you, if you try enter comedy. Walahi! grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by laudate: 12:38am On Mar 01, 2017
KOBOJO:
AWO. LO. WO was a tyrant and a mass murderer. ,a known and confirmed psychopath who committed suicide to end his miserable life!!

Interesting! And what do you call the bearded general who led over 3 million of his people to war, without adequate weapons, using a poor strategy only to flee like a coward when the war was all but lost??

2 Likes

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by ShootToKill: 12:40am On Mar 01, 2017
Mopolchi:
KANU IS GREATER THAN AWOLOWO!

Of course, Kanu is not very good at evading treasonable charges by drinking rat poison mixtures like the bottle-eyed janus-faced dead coward leader of the yoruzombies. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by ShootToKill: 12:43am On Mar 01, 2017
ANAMBRA11:
That bald headed bastard from benue state whose fiancee abandoned him will cry on the sight of these

3 Likes

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by ShootToKill: 12:46am On Mar 01, 2017
yinkslinks:
If nnamdi were an Afonja, it will be possible grin grin grin Afonja women like to cut shows. Okumi ko mo shey dada. Loool

You sabi yoruba married women wella, I dey even bang one here right now. She say Alomo don destroy her okobo husband prick. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by hola106(m): 12:56am On Mar 01, 2017
Mopolchi:
KANU IS GREATER THAN AWOLOWO!
illiteracy can cause some1 to be so dumb folded plz receive sense in Jesus name and read more history

2 Likes

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by SalamRushdie: 12:57am On Mar 01, 2017
I warned Buhari not to arrest this guy but he didn't hear as usual ..now he has made the man a pivot like mandela
Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by ShootToKill: 12:58am On Mar 01, 2017
Opakan2:
[s]

See my friend..
you don't threaten to kill people on camera and expect to walk free. It won't happen
If you see it as nothing because you're igbo, well we in other regions count it as big deal and will hold him for his utterances

I dare him to take his case to ICC and see where he'll end up

This new igbo leader gathering people is biting more than he can chew.. dem go humble am soon[/s]

From 'engage your leaders to talk about Biafra' to 'This new Igbo leaders are biting more than they can chew'.

I have always maintained that anyone who takes whatever comes from yoruba double-barrel, janus mouths seriously is condemned to be daft forever. grin

2 Likes

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 01, 2017
I dont trust igbo pipu. they wan use this guy for election stuff ni jare. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by ShootToKill: 1:05am On Mar 01, 2017
deji15:
Kuje Prison is where Igbo political gladiators have to go for endorsement. grin grin grin grin grin

To become anything politically now in SE, you have to pay obeisance to Kanu in Kuje.
Kanu is the onikuje of Kuje prison, his unroyal lowliness, the Jagaban of Kuje kingdom - Cow-Nu

All we see underneath your post is IPOB-induced pains oblong headed yoruzombie skull, who initially swore 300 times with his brown roof hut that kanu will hate Biafra after tasting kuje beans . Kanu refused to surrender, you skull got frustrated but do we really care? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by ShootToKill: 1:12am On Mar 01, 2017
chloride6:

Dawn that?

Kanu is in big trouble?

or that

He approached his struggle in a wrong way.

How many people that really matter have spoken up for him?

the AU?, ECOWAS?, UN?

Where is the help coming from?

That guy better dump the struggle. He tackled it wrong.

Even senator and governors aren't saying nada.

That's just one dull mofo.

You've been shouting about trouble, beans, kuje for months na. Yet the man say na when your great-grand children grow beards for scrotum him go surrender. You never disgrace yourself reach.

Ok don't worry, I'll join you to pray to Allah for kanu to surrender tommorow and unite with your muslim pro-dullard skull. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by ShootToKill: 1:17am On Mar 01, 2017
This thread is definitely not a good one for zombie skulls.

I retire to drilling and punishing yemi's anti-Biafran punny with my fat IPOB schlong. So long buddies. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by Splashme: 1:30am On Mar 01, 2017
melodyirish:
He has forced Nigeria to discuss Biafra . the only man dat command millions of Igbo's without a gun shot. Some ppl won't sleep because of Dis.
Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by shukudi(m): 1:45am On Mar 01, 2017
seeyouin2019:
mecca nd jerusalem ko, darfur nd sambisa ni. Kuje prison nd UI Zoo are competing for 'the most visited zoo in Nigeria everyday'.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings / Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo / Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.