Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu (57910 Views)

See Nnamdi Azikiwe And His Car In 1959: Can You Tell The Name Of The Car? / Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) / What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by kkman(m): 1:48am On Mar 01, 2017
Good move.
Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by chloride6: 1:56am On Mar 01, 2017
ShootToKill:

You've been shouting about trouble, beans, kuje for months na. Yet the man say na when your great-grand children grow beards for scrotum him go surrender. You never disgrace yourself reach.

Ok don't worry, I'll join you to pray to Allah for kanu to surrender tommorow and unite with your muslim pro-dullard skull. grin grin

Okay....

Nnamdi is still in kuje grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by LadiIshola(m): 2:17am On Mar 01, 2017
And this one will say he has sense shey?
Your head like chisel
Mopolchi:
KANU IS GREATER THAN AWOLOWO!

1 Like

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by engrchykae(m): 2:31am On Mar 01, 2017
Abdhul:
. . .demand he's immediate release? lol baba carried key to london o . . . and is probably dead, plus i don't think our acting president has spare key smiley
interesting to know that baba arrested kanu and died on top of kanu's matter.
Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by Dedetwo(m): 2:36am On Mar 01, 2017
This visit will worth more than a church rat if only in solidarity with Kanu.
Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:51am On Mar 01, 2017
Wow at least they visit too see Nnamdi Kanu well Chukwu Gozie for Biafra/Nigeria. wink
Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by Kingspin(m): 3:48am On Mar 01, 2017
Kanu message is simple change Nigeria or give him biafra.
Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by Adminisher: 3:57am On Mar 01, 2017
seeyouin2019:
Buhari has finally made this guy the most popular living Igbo man. Now Kuje don turn to mecca abi na jerusalem..

It is okay if he is the most popular Ibo man. He may actually have more integrity than all politicians combined but Biafra is not happening.

1 Like

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by UchaNwababa: 4:35am On Mar 01, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Buhari is receiving the Pharo treatment from God, continue to hold him let's see if u will know peace in ur personal life
even the bible said it, i will course thos who course u and bless those who bless u, so the vegetable should rethink if he is still alive.

1 Like

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by nyabinghi(m): 4:39am On Mar 01, 2017
Mopolchi:
wizkid is greater than ojukwu and azikiwe

2 Likes

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by Mopolchi: 6:03am On Mar 01, 2017
LadiIshola:
And this one will say he has sense shey?
Your head like chisel
Afonja spotted!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by Mopolchi: 6:04am On Mar 01, 2017
hola106:
illiteracy can cause some1 to be so dumb folded plz receive sense in Jesus name and read more history
e pain am!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by negotiations2(f): 6:04am On Mar 01, 2017
The Igbo prominent men.Others are saboteurs. welldone my bros.onuru Ube Nwanne agbala oso.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by Mopolchi: 6:06am On Mar 01, 2017
irepsuccess:
attention seeker!
even a mad man knows that KANU is nobody!
Are you a mad man? Thanks for the information.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by emmy4life02(m): 6:12am On Mar 01, 2017
Mopolchi:
100%

3 Likes

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by belzabull(f): 6:14am On Mar 01, 2017
AskProf:

You are right: Patrick Okedinachi Utomi is not Ibo. He is IGBO.
hahahaha cheesy

nwannem this is CLASSIC!!! cheesy
Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by KVC1970: 6:17am On Mar 01, 2017
Good this is the spirit we Igbos home and abroad need to cultivate.
Solidarity and togetherness, (Onunu ube nwanne agbanoso).
Prof PAT, Soludo, Odinta and others please unite Ndi Igbo both in south east and south south.
We are greater when we work together as one family.
Chineke bi ni igwe gozie unu ni neh. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by unyime404: 7:16am On Mar 01, 2017
Free Nnamdi Kalu
Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by emmy4life02(m): 7:31am On Mar 01, 2017
chloride6:
If anybody thinks that those group of people went there on their volition....you must be a tad slow grin grin grin

Kanu has negotiated.... and Osinbajo wants to release him.

So he made it seem like the FG now has a listening ear.

How can Soludo of all people stand against the FG?

They go just bring out the polymer note case wey no finish or the bad and misappropriated loans of his era, lock am up with Kanu, as Governor of Kuje Prisons grin grin grin

If memory serves me right, Soludo collected 2bn loan without collateral.

His padi, Erastus Akingbola and others are still shuffling in and out of court.

Modified
Here we go,
Polymer Note Case
http://allafrica.com/stories/201406190546.html

Bad loans
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/soludo-missing-trillions/
Only in Zoo DAT ppl are locked up without no evidence or case. ur country will keep locking up ppl n violating court order as we know dem 4, until God knows if d will get tired.
Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by yinkslinks(m): 7:41am On Mar 01, 2017
ShootToKill:

You sabi yoruba married women wella, I dey even bang one here right now. She say Alomo don destroy her okobo husband prick. grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Na magun go hook u oooo. Afonja get juju oooooo
Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by emmy4life02(m): 7:51am On Mar 01, 2017
ORIGENAL:
Which law? i thought court ordered for his release b4, nigerian president know what is rule of law?
I wonder oh!

1 Like

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by discusant: 8:11am On Mar 01, 2017
chloride6:

Pained eh?

Na you go split Nigeria?

Russia had all the nukes when little Estonia, Lithuania, Azerbaijan, etc. without a single armed forces went their ways from the Soviet union, a forced country like Nigeria.
Continue with your clowning.

You couldn't sleep all night because of fear that failed Nigeria may split.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by chloride6: 8:25am On Mar 01, 2017
discusant:

Russia had all the nukes when little Estonia, Lithuania, Azerbaijan, etc. without a single armed forces went their ways from the Soviet union, a forced country like Nigeria.
Continue with your clowning.

You couldn't sleep all night because of fear that failed Nigeria may split.

Estonia and the likes of them didn't just leave the USSR. Rifts caused by change in major ideologies by Gorbachev due to economic hardship caused infractions between the Ukrainian and Russian factions that broken the USSR. Economic hardship engineered by the USA is connivance with the saudis. I dont see no Saudi and USA on your side. In fact i dont see anyone on your side.

Besides those countries are still watched with am eagle eye by Russia. Crimea comes to mind.
Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by ShootToKill: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2017
yinkslinks:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Na magun go hook u oooo. Afonja get juju oooooo

If Afonja magun dey work for Igbos like me, I for don die tey tey. grin grin
Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by yinkslinks(m): 8:35am On Mar 01, 2017
ShootToKill:

If Afonja magun dey work for Igbos like me, I for don die tey tey. grin grin
so u no go go marry abi? na to dey chop weak afonja ppl wife about. broda i go dey pray for u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by hola106(m): 8:38am On Mar 01, 2017
Mopolchi:
e pain am!
s just dat I pity ur generation
Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by discusant: 8:44am On Mar 01, 2017
chloride6:

Estonia and the like didn't just leave the USSR. Rifts engineered by economic hardship between the Ukrainian and Russia factions broke the USSR. Do you think you are talking to your spare part selling brothers.

Besides those countries are still watched with am eagle eye by Russia. Crimea comes to mind.

Cold war between America and Soviet union hastened the break up of the Soviet union, not rifts between Ukraine and Russian factions.

You must have attended Awo's free education, hence you couldn't have heard then US president Reagan scream: "Mr. Gorbachev, break this wall." Shortly after, the wall broke from Brandenburg gate side, and those small countries held captive by the Russians in the Soviet union quietly walked away to restore sovereignty to their respective countries.

Bottom line: your last struggle for continuation of one failed Nigeria is driven by your desire for your kinsman, Osinbajo, to succede Buhari soon.
Continue with fooling yourself, Nnamdi Kanu you hate is smarter than you.

1 Like

Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 01, 2017
Mopolchi:
Awolowo? Fayose is greater than Awolowo. Dead men don't count
Re: Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu by timecapsule: 9:24am On Mar 01, 2017
The level of this game has gone so high to the professors level. They demand the end of this game because it is over 1970 - 2016 = 46years. More trouble to the dieing country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo / PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters / Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.