Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,318 members, 7,864,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:47 PM

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! - Investment (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! (131155 Views)

The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by stansmart(m): 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
All u Ofio ppl making mouth online abeg show for 26 ladipo street for mushin make we flex am and don't forget to ask for okuns I.

Mumu, ghw is in trouble!
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by sugar2ice: 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
stansmart:
All u Ofio ppl making mouth online abeg show for 26 ladipo street for mushin make we flex am and don't forget to ask for okuns I.

Mumu, ghw is in trouble!

i see u running MAD very soon.
Watch out....

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by sugar2ice: 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
Stansmart I ve been seeing ur name in most Ghw groups as an extreme hater...

If u were not a child u would know u are not invincible....

What u guys are plying with is way bigger than wha y'all haters feel.

MY ADVISE.. APOLOGIES TO ALL GHW MEMBERS NOW OR APOLOGIES BY FORCE LATER . .

AS U PRICE U MUST BUY.. IDIOT ..

3 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by dutch4u(m): 10:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
I beg leave this thread and go to this one to defend GHW
GHW IS STRONGER THAN OLUMO ROCK

https://www.nairaland.com/3672754/get-world-wide-stronger-than

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by haywhy3000(m): 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
one of my referrals just got paid dis nite...280k dis nite. She has PH again. 200k investment turned to 280k.

instead of ending dis thread. y can't we just start using the same tread for testimony. I m going to start doing that. wen d testimony r overwhelming people we den see GHW ain't going no where.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Audinowing(m): 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=haywhy3000 post=54437858]one of my referrals just got paid dis nite...280k dis nite. She has PH again. 200k investment turned to 280k.

instead of ending dis thread. y can't we just start using the same tread for testimony. I m going to start doing that. wen d testimony r overwhelming people we den see GHW ain't

pls use the link above instead of letting this thread remain relevant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by clintonsparkz(m): 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=Audinowing post=54438095][/quote] oga please let this thread go abeg, there is another thread on nairaland. please share u testimony there
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by stockbear: 5:30am On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=Audinowing post=54438095][/quote]

Nairaland has deleted the thread...talk of been biased....Nairaland owner n mods:wehdone sir

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by stockbear: 5:34am On Mar 10, 2017
dutch4u:

Nairaland don delete the thread...loool..

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Valmesk(m): 6:00am On Mar 10, 2017
dutch4u:

They have deleted the thread,wow,na who delete am,the answer is as good as mine.

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by divinelove(m): 6:19am On Mar 10, 2017
Valmesk:
They have deleted the thread,wow,na who delete am,the answer is as good as mine.

grin grin grin lol such thread will be deleted as soon as created and the creator handed one week ban on NL for saying the truth. Nl is sth else angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 10, 2017
Good morning all. It's good to be back to continue a great course.

Thanking all those who see my act of goodwill. It matters a lot.

To Coollabman my partner in the struggle. May the Lord bless u and keep u

To this platform for lending me a voice. May your oil never run dry.

To my haters and detractors. May you not loose all your investment and if you do may you have the strength to pick yourself up and start again.

Innovate.

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Sgt Ponzi Hater( Investment Police)
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Dollben: 6:43am On Mar 10, 2017
Good Morning all, if its true the OTHER HAS BEEN DELETED then NAIRALAND is what will i call it? people should then know that all what have been said by these sadist are mere propaganda as we all know since. I have registered and PH 500K.

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by skyman200(m): 6:56am On Mar 10, 2017
Haters

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by dutch4u(m): 7:09am On Mar 10, 2017
Keep on creating fake accounts, it doesn't affect GHW. U can go and hire more pple to create more fake account for, who care? Understand members continue with their businesses, u are just wasting ur time and energy. When people are getting helps from one another, you keep on wasting your time on what it will not work.
See early payment comfirmation.

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by dutch4u(m): 7:14am On Mar 10, 2017
Are u seeing them? Continue with your fake advices, it doesn't move loyal GHW member

4 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by stockbear: 7:24am On Mar 10, 2017
Nairaland oo..hahahaha..keep deleting our testimony threads and leave dis one..every 1 can now see its propaganda... If you are not in Ghw, you are missing.. Ghw is ours...a system with rules and its here to stay

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by sugar2ice: 7:27am On Mar 10, 2017
ponzihater:
Good morning all. It's good to be back to continue a great course.

Thanking all those who see my act of goodwill. It matters a lot.

To Coollabman my partner in the struggle. May the Lord bless u and keep u

To this platform for lending me a voice. May your oil never run dry.

To my haters and detractors. May you not loose all your investment and if you do may you have the strength to pick yourself up and start again.

Innovate.

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Sgt Ponzi Hater( Investment Police)
LONG LIVE GHW....
@ SGT PONZI -May ur case be like that of the SNITCH that was hacked to death by angry mobs...

SINCE U HAVE MADE GHW MEMBERS YOUR ENERMY THEN U will never live to see success in ur doomed frustrating life.

U IDIOTS SHOULD CONTINUE WITH EVIL WHILE GHW MEMBERS CONTINUE TO MAKE MILLIONS ..

Claiming to hate ponzies is just an excuse, u idiots are simply haters of success which I know u Inherited from ur envious wretched parents..

3 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Ibusho: 7:32am On Mar 10, 2017
Get help world wide rocks. They want to kill it by all means. Bad people

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 10, 2017
sugar2ice:
LONG LIVE GHW....
@ SGT PONZI -May ur case be like that of the SNITCH that was hacked to death by angry mobs...

SINCE U HAVE MADE GHW MEMBERS YOUR ENERMY THEN U will never live to see success in ur doomed frustrating life.

U IDIOTS SHOULD CONTINUE WITH EVIL WHILE GHW MEMBERS CONTINUE TO MAKE MILLIONS ..

Claiming to hate ponzies is just an excuse, u idiots are simply haters of success which I know u Inherited from ur envious wretched parents..

Stop Cursing. May God handle you in His own way for talking Ill of His child. Anyways I forgive you.

Shun Ponzi Schemes.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by haywhy3000(m): 7:45am On Mar 10, 2017
That's why I said we should use this same thread for testimonies. we should turn d situation around. I understand d politics BTW nairaland n GHW. its not ponzi hater himself (tho d son of a b**ch is been used).

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by sugar2ice: 7:50am On Mar 10, 2017
...to my faithful GHW MEMBERS I SAY...

A BLESSED AND HAPPY SABATH DAY TO EVERY ONE AND ALL..

MAY D NEW WEEK BRING US GOOD TIDINGS..
WE ALL SHALL LIVE LONG AND PROSPER..

GOD BLESS

less I forget my guy got alert of 1m yesterday.. Smiles... He was matched for 1.3m. Got 1m yesterday night and d other guy promised to pay first tin Monday morning....
That's ph of 1m settled...

JAH BLESS GHW...
REMEMBER.. WHO OR WHAT EVER JAH BLESS NO MAN COURSE..

GHW ROCKS..

SUGAR
5 STAR GENERAL
GHW ARMY.

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 10, 2017
ponzihater:

Stop Cursing. May God handle you in His own way for talking Ill of His child. Anyways I forgive you.

Shun Ponzi Schemes.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

lol..My friend just started a mini poultry with profit from GHW and hes sure to expand more in 24days when he gets help again...If you need chicken and eggs for easter,pls PM me..i can link u to him...ofcourse not for free sha.....So tell me more about innovation

4 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 10, 2017
sugar2ice:
...to my faithful GHW MEMBERS I SAY...

A BLESSED AND HAPPY SABATH DAY TO EVERY ONE AND ALL..

MAY D NEW WEEK BRING US GOOD TIDINGS..
WE ALL SHALL LIVE LONG AND PROSPER..

GOD BLESS

less I forget my guy got alert of 1m yesterday.. Smiles... He was matched for 1.3m. Got 1m yesterday night and d other guy promised to pay first tin Monday morning....
That's ph of 1m settled...

JAH BLESS GHW...
REMEMBER.. WHO OR WHAT EVER JAH BLESS NO MAN COURSE..

GHW ROCKS..

SUGAR
5 STAR GENERAL
GHW ARMY.

Lol. Lovely title by the way. I admire your courage to stand for something.

Hopefully you will learn something that will push you and spur you to be different and better in the coming decade.

And Hopefully you are still young so you can pick up after making costly decisions.

And hopefully I am wrong and you are right though it's not so likely.

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Sgt Ponzi Hater
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Abeo1: 8:15am On Mar 10, 2017
Nairaland will be the things of the past if you don't stop Mr Oluwaseun Osewa. do you know that 60% of Nairaland members are the participants of GHW. And we are not happy with you. We will all leave your site for you and your co-hater. moderator even deleted the trend where we were been given testimonies.

it is obvious that you have been paid for this. for a media to succeed, it should not be one sided.

Anyways, I got alert yesterday night 260k, then I re-phed 200k to the system. lobatan

4 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by sugar2ice: 8:21am On Mar 10, 2017
Ñ
ponzihater:

Lol. Lovely title by the way. I admire your courage to stand for something.

Hopefully you will learn something that will push you and spur you to be different and better in the coming decade.

And Hopefully you are still young so you can pick up after making costly decisions.

And hopefully I am wrong and you are right though it's not so likely.

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Sgt Ponzi Hater

U r a slowpoke my boy. ..
I wish we could see face to face so u can have clue of who u r talking to.

If u were not a child then u would ur drunkard father even took a risk to f*c* ur ashi mother who also took a risk to produce a slowpoke like u in this risk we call life..

U feel u safe cos everyday u wake and walk around looking for people to make unhappy and go back to that trash u call a home and u feel u control it all. Well lemme bring to ur knowledge dat the house can and will collapse one day and I pray u r inside feeling so secured.. Idiot.

RISK IS D LIFE U WE ALL LIVE.
SINK THAT INTO UR DEAD BRAIN FOOL.

U R JUST A FOOL..

IT SHALL NEVER I REPEAT NEVER BE WELL WITH U AND UR CREW.

3 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 10, 2017
sugar2ice:
Ñ
U r a slowpoke my boy. ..
I wish we could see face to face so u can have clue of who u r talking to.

If u were not a child then u would ur drunkard father even took a risk to f*c* ur ashi mother who also took a risk to produce a slowpoke like u in this risk we call life..

U feel u safe cos everyday u wake and walk around looking for people to make unhappy and go back to that trash u call a home and u feel u control it all. Well lemme bring to ur knowledge dat the house can and will collapse one day and I pray u r inside feeling so secured.. Idiot.

RISK IS D LIFE U WE ALL LIVE.
SINK THAT INTO UR DEAD BRAIN FOOL.

U R JUST A FOOL..

IT SHALL NEVER I REPEAT NEVER BE WELL WITH U AND UR CREW.

Who do you think you are. You are mere mortal created who will return to dust someday so don't ever esteem urself more than you are.

Repent and avoid the coming fire

I represent a movement for the truth and you better allign with it.

Your brother.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by dutch4u(m): 8:33am On Mar 10, 2017
Have u also seen this one? Continue ur GHW hatred

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by sugar2ice: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2017
ponzihater:

Who do you think you are. You are mere mortal created who will return to dust someday so don't ever esteem urself more than you are.

Repent and avoid the coming fire

I represent a movement for the truth and you better allign with it.

Your brother.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.
N

Now listen FOOL.

Leave ghw members alone and go die else where.
Desist from creating fake accounts in ghw with intentions of destabilizing d system
Stop terrorising GHW PARTICIPANTS
STOP TREATNING THEIR LIVES
u can read our testimonies but don't add ur evil comment

Failure to dis u and ur crew will face doom
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by billionman: 8:48am On Mar 10, 2017
coollabman:

no need to fear! they are toothless bulldogs. they can only bark online. we dey kampe. we have done no wrong advising people to do the right thing. No evil shall befall you, me or any of our loved ones. GHW participants, I assure you, you will all weep and say "had I known".

You think you guys are really invisible? Especially you the Lab Man? Don't think so my dear. Don't be surprise i know you. For your info I've got nothing to lose on any ponzi scheme but be careful how you think you are invisible cos you are not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (49)

#twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.