Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! - Investment (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! (130559 Views)

The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Go Down)

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by RichLizzy: 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
I wonder why some people like taking paracetamol for other people's headache, it is our money we worked for it, I go spend my money as I like am oo, ko kan aye. Face your business, ghw is the business I choose. I lost money in mmm how is it your headache. Ghw is here to wipe and has wiped tears from face of mmm participants that lost money. No greediness in the system, your plan will not work they are guiders from mmm trying to cajole us to go back. GHW is where we belong. Leave us aloneeeeeee. GHW participants are more focused than you think. We are not fools like you. Long live ghw

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
The best for Seun is openly apologize and promise never to promote false information about GHW... We must bring someone down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by chajakyle: 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Pls wats delaying d rematch in gh?dis is my ist in d system yet it taking uptil 3days now no rematch?how soon wud dey rematch people

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by kasson(m): 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ponzihater and Collabman are on the run...but mind you the evil you have caused will fight you and your cohorts for your entire life.

Bloody Miscrants!

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by ElDadd: 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
chajakyle:
Pls wats delaying d rematch in gh?dis is my ist in d system yet it taking uptil 3days now no rematch?how soon wud dey rematch people
Read your PO, or join a WhatsApp group.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
Coollabman Business address is : ^^
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by BulletThaDon: 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Noted!

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Coollabman u started it

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by anthony533(m): 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
If collabman and ponzihater are not careful they might loose their life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Davindal(m): 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
Thanks guys, for this resolve to deal ruthlessly with all the evil hearted people who are hell bent on bringing down this wonderful platform(GHW) that has created financial stable youths out of, hitherto no hope situation.

Guys, all help must be on deck to tracing and hunting down these idiots and their likes(including the useless mods on this forum: Nairalan.com. We are wiser, and can't take shit from these damn fucking fellows.

The new watch words for us now should be: “Hunt Them Down”. These set of people deserve not to leave, for they drive pleasure in seeing their neighbors suffer of financial poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by kasson(m): 3:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
anthony533:
If collabman and ponzihater are not careful they might loose their life.

These bullshit idiots have bitten more than they can chew.

3 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by eurogee: 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
EURO:
SEMINAR! SEMINAR!! SEMINAR!!!

WHY YOU LOST THAT MONEY TO PONZI CRIMINALS AND WHY U WILL CONTINUE TO LOSE IF U DON'T LEARN

It is not for nothing sake that you go to university to study and learn a course for 5 whole years. How much more education den do u need to learn ponzi venture, an enterprise that has been polluted by an alarming number of criminals who are out to milk u dry.

How much investigation do u carry out prior to blindly joining those fraudulent schemes that are daily being announced on social media? I guess none. And d result is u sacrificed ur hard-earned money to few ponzi criminals. MAKE NO MISTAKE: in ur ignorance, u will continue to tread in that direction until u begin to ask questions and learn how to participate profitably.

U are reading this piece and u have lost money before, u are not alone for no time is too late to learn and amend ur ways towards profitability. THIS SEMINAR IS FOR YOU!

You are here and u are about to take ur first step in ponzi investment, how lucky u are, for u will never have ur fingers burnt. THIS SEMINAR IS FOR YOU!!

To all people of good intentions who seek a well coordinated approach to sanitize this God's given vocation, sending YAHOO BOYS out of business while restoring it to its place of pride as done in Western world. THIS IS YOUR SEMINAR!!!

BE

THE AGENT OF THE CHANGE U SEEK

KNOWLEDGE IS LIFE! WITHOUT IT, DEATH!!

TOPIC: HOW TO PARTICIPATE PROFITABLY IN PONZI SCHEMES AND AVOID ENRICHING FRAUDULENT PONZI CRIMINALS

Time: 9:00 PM prompt

Venue: https:///3lP1i5A8JS3DkeNXAG4gTT

NB: please when u get to the venue,  just stay calm until the seminar time.

Information brings about transformation. Learn and become better in what you do or continue to wallow in ur ignorance.

Remember, dis is whatsaap thing so only 250 seats are available. Rush now to book a seat!

Announcer: Euro
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
You are invicible right? I know all your business partners

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
Investigation continues.....

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by anthony533(m): 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
Platform that I invested 350k someone want to bring it down then u want me to fold my hands and look. What about a friend of mine who invested 1.5million, you want the money to go like that bcus of the panic u caused.ponzihater and collabman just be prepare for your death.you will be tracked down.

5 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by kasson(m): 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
Even nairaland has cause a lots of havoc and seun you are just smiling getting traffic watching people suffering loosing their hard earn money all in the name causing panic to mmm and ghw.

U get to do something to this ongoing tussle caused by ponzihater and his cohorts

4 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by jd1986(m): 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
It's Okay people, I know how ya'all feel.
I lost 2million to mmm Nigeria, if not for God & I still have little funds grin In my account, I swear I for don die.
Please Spare the little boy, him no know say Money Matter get as he be.

Biko, Na Small Piking dey worry am grin grin grin

I Hail!!!
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by sauceEEP(m): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Abeo1:
do you know that collabman is different ponzi schemes? I will bring proofs

visit this site that belong to him
https://satnettech..co.ke/2016/12/extra-income-sources-investment-and.html?m=1
Wow!!!

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
anthony533:
Platform that I invested 350k someone want to bring it down then u want me to fold my hands and look. What about a friend of mine who invested 1.5million, you want the money to go like that bcus of the panic u caused.ponzihater and collabman just be prepare for your death.you will be tracked down.
bros. I will make sure I bring them down... I now have Coollabman 2 phone numbers... Pictures... Facebook profile and friends... I will f**king contact my cousin that works with MTN to track his number and give me more details... Enough is Enough... Seun you are next... F**k u... The highest you can do is to ban or delete my profile in Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
jd1986:
It's Okay people, I know how ya'all feel.
I lost 2million to mmm Nigeria, if not for God & I still have little funds grin In my account, I swear I for don die.
Please Spare the little boy, him no know say Money Matter get as he be.

Biko, Na Small Piking dey worry am grin grin grin

I Hail!!!
my 500k + in MMM is still there... You know the kind of people that visit Nairaland for update? They are just creating panic among members

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by jarrot(m): 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
If only these guys past through the four walls of the university they would understand why the wise ones always go with the slogan "No Man Dares "

5 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by kasson(m): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
sauceEEP:

Wow!!!

See how some people choose to be wicked. So he in ponzi. Thunder fire pozihater & coballman

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by jd1986(m): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
sweetboiy:
my 500k + in MMM is still there... You know the kind of people that visit Nairaland for update? They are just creating panic among members
I understand, been there & moved on. Make una spare the boy... ABEG!!!
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by sauceEEP(m): 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
I just hope this thread will not be deleted....

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
jd1986:

I understand, been there & moved on. Make una spare the boy... ABEG!!!

Lets free the boy and move forward..Im sure he has learnt his lesson.....But the panic he caused in MMM last year and the one he wanted to in GHW is still having ripple effect...
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by kasson(m): 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
sweetboiy:
bros. I will make sure I bring them down... I now have Coollabman 2 phone numbers... Pictures... Facebook profile and friends... I will f**king contact my cousin that works with MTN to track his number and give me more details... Enough is Enough... Seun you are next... F**k u... The highest you can do is to ban or delete my profile in Nairaland

YES O!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

IMAGINE NAIRALAND HAS BECOME A CAUSE TO NIGERIA AND AFRICA

A CHANNEL OF HAVOC & DESTRUCTION

MMM ISSUES... FRONT PAGE
GHW THREAD...FRONT PAGE
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
kasson:
[b][/b]

YES O!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

IMAGINE NAIRALAND HAS BECOME A CAUSE TO NIGERIA AND AFRICA
seun watch ur back!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49)

#twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.