Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit (63050 Views)

Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by shamecurls(m): 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
belzabull:
cheesycheesy

omenkalives, modath, madridguy, passingshot, vedaxcool, shamecurls please quickly make your order while stock lasts cheesy

I will take this as a joke! My esteem, dogged, charismatic and impeccable self of physical, verbal and spiritual competency, will never stoop so low to attempt such.

If I happen to do so at free-will, I am immune to watery poisons that cant kill a city rat. My spirituality has never been in doubt and will always remain intact.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by EasternActivist: 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM!!! angry angry angry

But, i need a clarification. A lot of guys here claim Yorubas would be "pained" by this.

I don't understand, is Buhari who jailed him a Yoruba / Afonja? shocked shocked shocked

If you hate "Afonjas" so much, Nairaland is owned by Seun Osewa, a Yoruba, why help his business?

Neutral, curious party here...

Nairaland is owned by a yoruba man but did he build it from scratch??

See painment. .. O
Even lindaikejisocial.. com dey pay pass this junk.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by FUCKU: 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
signature2012:
Another business concept.Watch out how this outfit

will be rolled out into the market by igbo boiz.
grin grin

and that would be your problem huh?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by shamecurls(m): 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
See how dirty those rags his putting-on, coupled with the emaciated body wearing it.

Truly, the fear of Kuje is the beginning of wisdom.

Who is now in a zoo and also locked up in a cage?

In his second coming to Earth, he will abscond at the pronunciation of any word that starts with "B"

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by VanBommel(m): 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
belzabull:
This news of the court striking out most of the cases brought against NK will surely pierce the soul of the children of envy and mischief from the WASTED region

The news will definitely shatter their ABOBAKU skulls to smithering. I can see many of them looking for change to go go and buy otapiapia and emulate their self-terminating coward called AWOLO-AWOR

All hail NNAMDI KANU, the only man who is greater than awolo-awor, Abiola, Fela, Gani, and obasanjo combined cheesy
this girl ebiala ozo oo grin grin
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
FTBOY:
[s]the baby whose picture you're using to deride a whole tribe is innocent, i hope you know? stop the hate.+
and before you say anything, i'm igbo myself.+[/s]

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Nwachidoziri: 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu must be victorious, there must surely be light at the end of this tunnel...I know the Afonjas won't like my comment.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Psoul(m): 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM!!! angry angry angry

But, i need a clarification. A lot of guys here claim Yorubas would be "pained" by this.

I don't understand, is Buhari who jailed him a Yoruba / Afonja? shocked shocked shocked

If you hate "Afonjas" so much, Nairaland is owned by Seun Osewa, a Yoruba, why help his business?

Neutral, curious party here...

The Igbos, IPOB, Igbos, Flat Head, wailers or whatever u may call us, we dont hate any tribe, we take everyone to be our brother and sister. That is why we are the most traveled tribe. That is why we are the most accommodating tribes. Come to Igbo land, u will see non-indigens buying land in the mist of our communities/compound and building their houses there. That is because we love all tribes.

What u are seeing here is just the drum that all other tribes have been beating for a very long time. Now the Igbos have decided to dance to that tune. So as long as u ppl keep beating this drum, we will continue to dance to it. Sit and enjoy it.

Bringing in Seun hia is so childish and will only expect such from a low mind. U ppl are patronizing, daily, many services render by us the wailers. Many of u are living under houses built by wailers. So if we hate u ppl, we will not patronize u guys. Igbos are the most democratic ppl in the world.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by signature2012(m): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
FUCKU:

and that would be your problem huh?

It won't be a prob to me as a business man,Cox if am in naija now,will just make order from China and start selling.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by VanBommel(m): 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
thuggCheetah:
Y are u pouring dirty saliver everywhere
Are u a trisomic dolt?

Cc savagefinder1
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by newfound2012: 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
what is so difficult about giving a people their own Nation .
what are we enjoying together that stronger than our mutual hatred for each one.
I am not on any side of the decide, but I am in full support of separate entities in the interest of peace.
Posterity shall never forgive us for allowing this Lugard's union to linger on this long.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by thuggCheetah(m): 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
VanBommel:

Cc savagefinder1
cheesy
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Huddler: 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
shamecurls:
See how dirty those rags his putting-on, coupled with the emaciated body wearing it.

In his second coming to Earth, he will abscond at the pronunciation of any word that starts with "B"

At least he is hundred times greater than awolowo the rat poison master.

Awolowo will be remembered as a national coward who died for nothing sake.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by shamecurls(m): 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
belzabull:
This news of the court striking out most of the cases brought against NK will surely pierce the soul of the children of envy and mischief from the WASTED region

The news will definitely shatter their ABOBAKU skulls to smithering. I can see many of them looking for change to go go and buy otapiapia and emulate their self-terminating coward called AWOLO-AWOR

All hail NNAMDI KANU, the only man who is greater than awolo-awor, Abiola, Fela, Gani, and obasanjo combined cheesy

Keep bleating!

The above gibberish won't stop Kanu from eating Kuje beans tonight and also sleeping there.

If Afonja's re your problem, don't forget we re your commercial and economic life-line as you probably might have been washed away by erosion if not for our peaceful and accommodating nature.

The Afnja you detest is far ahead of you in all ramifications which is glaring and need not be proven has it would be tantamount to a ridicule and insult, placing your lots side by side with high esteemed Afonja's.

Your hate for we your Masters won't get you far cos it's impossible to have such ideology and progress. One of the reason why your region has been backward in the last 60years.

The only notable achievement within 6 decades is losing over 3,500,000 souls cheaply and still ended up losing the war after so much chest-beating which has become a genetical norm in your lots

Being a man of God, I don't intend to stoop lower to where you re cos it already oozes of frustration, regret, envy, pride and arrogance.

It will be a stain on my highly-regarded personality.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Ijaya123: 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
Bunch of clowns grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by FTBOY: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Innovator90:

grin grin
anwuru anwu mmadu.+ grin
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by omegatwelve: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
hmmm! Very soon the remaining ones will be struck out due to lack of evidence because he never commited them in the first place. And we would wax stronger so we pray thee oh Lord(Chukwu Okike Abiama)

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Kingsley1000(m): 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
president off biafra

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by shamecurls(m): 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
Huddler:

At least he is hundred times greater than awolowo the rat poison master.

Awolowo will be remembered as a national coward who died for nothing sake.

Keep encouraging yourself. It's not a crime. My only joy as of date, is just that Kanu will be eating beans and passing the night inside Kuje prison. May be close to 2023 when the tenure of His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR), wants to end, a sentence, pardon or execution will then be looked into.

Don't be too hopeful, he is not coming out anytime soon. Nigeria is just romancing and frustrating his ego.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by OrientalDuke: 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
According to GENESIS 29 vs 30. :
JACOB had 12 Sons >> Namely; Ruben & Simeon,
Levi & Judah, Dan & Naphtali, GAD &Asher,
Issacher
& Zebulun, Joseph & Benjamin...
The 7 th Son was GAD .
And According to GENESIS 46 vs16.
GAD had SEVEN Sons>> Namely ;
Ziphon &Haggi, Shunni & Ezbon, ERI & ARODI,
ARELI.
Sometime in Middle East , feminine struck and
Jacob
moved with his family and about 70 other relations
to Egypt. But before then Joseph (which was 11th
son of Jacob) had already been sold to Egypt by his
Brothers, where he was Made Governor General
under a King Pharaoh.
As time Goes on they started suffering
Persecutions
from the Egyptians but ERI THE 5TH SON OF GAD
foresaw the danger, persecution, and Wickedness
coming and he Decided to live in Time with his two
younger Brothers, ARODI & ARELI with one of his
half Brothers.
They travelled through Ethiopia, Sudan and down
towards West Africa and Landed AT A PLACE
KNOWN AS AGULERI TODAY THROUGH OMABALA
RIVER In ANAMBRA STATE , around 1305 Bc 1) ERI ERI Established and lived close to the OMABALA
river.
He was wealthy and wise like his Great grand father
(Abraham ). That is why Anambra state has the
highest number of Rich people in Africa.
ERI ; gave birth to 5 children ;
(1) Agulu (2) Atta (3) Oba (4) Hebrew/Igbo (5)
Menri.
(1) AGULU ; as the first son stayed back and
Established in the place known as AguluERI (Agulu
son of ERI) in Anambra state.
(2) ATTA; moved to upward North and Established
a place known as "IGALA Kingdom " and that is
why the Overall KING is known as ""Atta of IGALA
"".. in Kogi state
(3) OBA ; left and founded a place known as Oba
Kingdom in Anambra state.
(4) HEBREW ; which have been changed to mean
Igbo. He was very powerful spiritual man and that
is why people from this area are always very
spiritual .
He left and founded Igbo-Etiti, Igbo-Adagbe, Igbo-
Eze (within Nsuka and parts of Anambra) .
(5)MENRI left and founded a place known as
""AgukwuNRi"". NRI Kingdom.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by thuggCheetah(m): 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
[s]
shamecurls:

I will take this as a joke! My esteem, dogged, charismatic and impeccable self of physical, verbal and spiritual competency, will never stoop so low to attempt such.

If I happen to do so at free-will, I am immune to watery poisons that cant kill a city rat. My spirituality has never been in doubt and will always remain intact.
shamecurls:

shamecurls:

Keep encouraging yourself. It's not a crime. My only joy as of date, is just that Kanu will be eating beans and passing the night inside Kuje prison. May be close to 2023 when the tenure of His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR), wants to end, a sentence, pardon or execution will then be looked into.

Don't be too hopeful, he is not coming out anytime soon. Nigeria is just romancing and frustrating his ego.

shamecurls:

Keep bleating!

The above gibberish won't stop Kanu from eating Kuje beans tonight and also sleeping there.

If Afonja's re your problem, don't forget we re your commercial and economic life-line as you probably might have been washed away by erosion if not for our peaceful and accommodating nature.

The Afnja you detest is far ahead of you in all ramifications which is glaring and need not be proven has it would be tantamount to a ridicule and insult, placing your lots side by side with high esteemed Afonja's.

Your hate for we your Masters won't get you far cos it's impossible to have such ideology and progress. One of the reason why your region has been backward in the last 60years.

The only notable achievement within 6 decades is losing over 3,500,000 souls cheaply and still ended up losing the war after so much chest-beating which has become a genetical norm in your lots

Being a man of God, I don't intend to stoop lower to where you re cos it already oozes of frustration, regret, envy, pride and arrogance.

It will be a stain on my highly-regarded personality.
[/s]
Loooooong ofe mmanu influenced epistles of pain. ..keep it coming my fellow yoruba Muslim grin

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by ThinkSmarter: 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
Cha-cha cha-cha cha-cha.. .....Igbo kwenu.. ..
Rienu......
ñuranu.....
Ndibe ayi ekelem Unu o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by shamecurls(m): 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
thuggCheetah:
[s][/s]
Looong ofe mmanu influenced epistles of pain. ..keep it coming my fellow yoruba Muslim grin

Am only telling you a bitter reality which I know would be difficult and heavy for you to believe in.

Being outclassed in all ramifications of life shouldn't bring about hatred but competition to strive closer to the best. But your lots have ruined your chances to be at par with what you call "Ofe mmanu" or "Afonja due to hate.

Have you ever reasoned deeply and thought about it that even if Afonja's stop developing today, it will still outrightly take your lots an average of 95years to catch-up with them.

Let me tell you why we have forge past ahead with great margin. I do initially wanted to, but realise it's difficult for you to assimilate and decode.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by oluwaahmed: 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
We are all d hydra-coneheaded-afonjas
Pls is Nnamdi Kanu not freshe dan ur presido wit all d chillin ac & UK doctors. Anyway even daniel was ridin on d lions back wen his captors thot his dead already

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by thuggCheetah(m): 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
[s]
shamecurls:

Am only telling you a bitter reality which I know would be difficult and heavy for you to believe in.

Being outclassed in all ramifications of life shouldn't bring about hatred but competition to strive closer to the best. But your lots have ruined your chances to be at par with what you call "Ofe mmanu" or "Afonja due to hate.

Have you ever reasoned deeply and thought about it that even if Afonja's stop developing today, it will still outrightly take your lots an average of 95years to catch-up with them.

Let me tell you why we have forge past ahead with great margin. I do initially wanted to, but realise it's difficult for you to assimilate and decode.
[/s]
Keep it coming
Keep it coming

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Huddler: 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
shamecurls:

Your emotional rant won't stop awolowo from being celebrate as a legendary coward who died for nothing sake .

Kanu is still alive while awolowo is dead and forgotten , Kanu will still make it alive but awolowo is dead, buried and forgotten.

The unforgettable moment for him is when his coward brothers will remember him as a national coward.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by engrchykae(m): 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
eightsin:
The only way this man will be released is if Buhari die. If not na that jail he go murd
is bubu the son of hari the daurite alive?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by heavychris: 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
dokyOloye:
See Morale.
Upon all d murders from murderer Buratai,
these men still de gather at every given opportunity.
Maximum respect to IPOB.
Our sophisticated brothers can never be this courageous.
time for Biafra is now, no jupitar can stop it

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
dotcomnamename:
lol. see yeye people, make i break if he no end up in jail for the real offence... grin

What they struck out is nothing to what they held against him, some people saw sensational headlines without the main contents. The treason charge alone is enough to hang on the gallow. I promise you that Kanu can not escape the remaining 5 count charges.. He will be jailed by the same Buhari he called Evil and Idiot. All the serious charges are still there. All of you are insensitive to the undercurrents.

The main count will surely send Kanu to jail, You cannot issue threat to a nation from outside and get into that country without been arrest and jailed. If you issue threat to a country like USA outside their country they will even come for you wherever you are.

Relax and watch what will happen next. You will be shocked... grin grin

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by heavychris: 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
shamecurls:

brotherly you are still living in the 15th century, wake up
grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by shamecurls(m): 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
thuggCheetah:
[s][/s]
Keep it coming
Keep it coming

You don't have to cry!

Joy comes after sorrow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of President Buhari Performing Umrah In Saudi Arabia Get Many Talking / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" / Slay Queen Rocks Bum Shorts And PMB 2019 Cap, Dances To Support Buhari. Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.