Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit (63045 Views)

Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Ngozi123(f): 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
PassingShot:

The YouTube videos of Kanu soliciting for weapons to fight and destroy Nigeria is enough to find him guilty of treason. He only needs to be found guilty of JUST ONE of those five charges bordering on treason and he becomes a TOAST.

Una never see anything.

The YouTube videos are nowhere near enough evidence to prove treasonable felony. I've just done some research on the matter and it seems that this treasonable felony charge relied quite a bit on the "illegal radio transmission charge", the very same one that's just been thrown out of court, I believe. It's one thing saying that you should buy loads of weapons for whatever purpose but it's another thing to actually do it or even have the means to do it. Where was Kanu going to get these weapons from? How would he be able to afford it? We're not talking about a couple of rifles here, rather an arsenal that's capable of challenging a whole army. Pray tell, how was Kanu going to be able to do all of this? If you can't then you have to admit that the charges against him are nonsensical.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
AntiNigerian:
but you can see Senegal on the old world map, Egypt too is present.. Who created Israel, Syria and Ethiopia? lemme guess one black man went and told them their origin abi? Sometimes I hate to call someone a slave but you leave me no choice!

that is why you can see unexplored on the Map... its as a result of exploring new lands that why the white came to Nigeria after the trans atlantic trade deal... the Portuguese where the first to come to Nigeria i advice you to watch vikings may be you would understand what exploring means
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by PassingShot(m): 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ngozi123:

The YouTube videos are nowhere near enough evidence to prove treasonable felony. I've just done some research on the matter and it seems that this treasonable felony charge relied quite a bit on the "illegal radio transmission charge", the very same one that's just been thrown out of court, I believe. It's one thing saying that you should buy loads of weapons for whatever purpose but it's another thing to actually do it or even have the means to do it. Where was Kanu going to get these weapons from? How would he be able to afford it? We're not talking about a couple of rifles here, rather an arsenal that's capable of challenging a whole army. Pray tell, how was Kanu going to be able to do all of this? If you can't then you have to admit that the charges against him are nonsensical.
No problems. We will watch how he's going to escape all those charges including the inciting to violence against the state.

Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves.

I
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Kemperor: 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
All hail Biafra!!!!!

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Lightening: 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
durasome:
Which popularity? He is trying to start a fire he can't put off.do you also know he can never get out of that cage and if he eventually doese, he will never open his mouth and say Biafra again. Does he even have the moral right to lead?a married man yet sleeps with girls in the hotel. Nnamdi kalu my foot.

If morality to lead means just being chaste, then no one will be qualified to be a leader including you.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by tobiasbeecher: 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
shamecurls:

Keep bleating!

The above gibberish won't stop Kanu from eating Kuje beans tonight and also sleeping there.

If Afonja's re your problem, don't forget we re your commercial and economic life-line as you probably might have been washed away by erosion if not for our peaceful and accommodating nature.

The Afnja you detest is far ahead of you in all ramifications which is glaring and need not be proven has it would be tantamount to a ridicule and insult, placing your lots side by side with high esteemed Afonja's.

Your hate for we your Masters won't get you far cos it's impossible to have such ideology and progress. One of the reason why your region has been backward in the last 60years.

The only notable achievement within 6 decades is losing over 3,500,000 souls cheaply and still ended up losing the war after so much chest-beating which has become a genetical norm in your lots

Being a man of God, I don't intend to stoop lower to where you re cos it already oozes of frustration, regret, envy, pride and arrogance.

It will be a stain on my highly-regarded personality.
Are you alright? Suspecting personality disorder! To prove this, read what you wrote again

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
The king-maker, @sarrki, has crowned NK the

Onikuje of Kuje,

The Obi of Kuje.

An kings are not replaced until the demise of the reigning one.
So NK may reign long in Kuje.
QED

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Ngozi123(f): 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
PassingShot:

No problems. We will watch how he's going to escape all those charges including the inciting to violence against the state.

Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves.

I

Inciting violence against the state? It's one thing to say "death to Nigeria" but it's a completely different thing to say that there was an actual conspiracy to declare war against the state.

Take a look at these two sources and tell me how you can say that this charge should stand:

http://www.academia.edu/6792836/TREASON_AND_TREASONABLE_FELONIES
http://www.djetlawyer.com/treason-treasonable-felony/

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by tobiasbeecher: 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
shamecurls:

Am only telling you a bitter reality which I know would be difficult and heavy for you to believe in.

Being outclassed in all ramifications of life shouldn't bring about hatred but competition to strive closer to the best. But your lots have ruined your chances to be at par with what you call "Ofe mmanu" or "Afonja due to hate.

Have you ever reasoned deeply and thought about it that even if Afonja's stop developing today, it will still outrightly take your lots an average of 95years to catch-up with them.

Let me tell you why we have forge past ahead with great margin. I do initially wanted to, but realise it's difficult for you to assimilate and decode.
Let me ask again, are you mentally alright? My God, please can you tell me the state in Afonja land that's developed? ThankGod I've visited all the Afonja states. Let me guess for you, Lagos? cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by MENELIK1: 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
PDJT:

-Not all Yoruba is an Afonja.

-I'm still monitoring that Seun, though.
He seem to have a little dictatorial attribute, hence his post against restoration of Republic of Biafra, even though his fatherland isn't part of Biafraland.
-He lost my respect and business after that post he made and pinned on his forum homepage.
But all IBOs are OSUs!
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by MENELIK1: 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ejanla07:

my yoruba muslim brother. nurudeen dont mind dem. must they rub it to our empty yoruba muslim ewedu skull

why must ipob be dis wicked...

efcc need to resist murtula nyako case to placate our angry yoruba self...

i am weeping in ewedu gbegiri language.
Osu, why not concentrate on your Akpu
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by hijodedios: 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
Am begining to like this man
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by PassingShot(m): 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ngozi123:

Inciting violence against the state? It's one thing to say "death to Nigeria" but it's a completely different thing to say that there was an actual conspiracy to declare war against the state.

Take a look at these two sources and tell me how you can say that this charge should stand:

http://www.academia.edu/6792836/TREASON_AND_TREASONABLE_FELONIES
http://www.djetlawyer.com/treason-treasonable-felony/
You mean asking his followers and supporters to kill Nigerian law enforcers and other non-igbos is not inciting violence? Like I said, make we dey watch.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by oilyngbati(m): 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ejanla07:

yes oooh. i am afonja. my yoruba muslim ewedu wife can no longer take it. d consignment is here. its free. i heard one emeka from Anambra donated it

yoruba muslim ewedu brotherhood re thinking
lol, you are the only honest Yoruba Muslim I've seen, may God bless you for your honesty grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by MENELIK1: 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ejanla07:

yes oooh. i am afonja. my yoruba muslim ewedu wife can no longer take it. d consignment is here. its free. i heard one emeka from Anambra donated it

yoruba muslim ewedu brotherhood re thinking
Osu, what did you smoke?
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by oilyngbati(m): 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ejanla07:

my yoruba muslim brother. nurudeen dont mind dem. must they rub it to our empty yoruba muslim ewedu skull

why must ipob be dis wicked...

efcc need to resist murtula nyako case to placate our angry yoruba self...

i am weeping in ewedu gbegiri language.
Again, you display honesty here. You are a very good Yoruba Muslim

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Splashme: 7:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
nkwuocha1:
The Zoo has finally turned this man to a hero.
I thought some children from the pit of Hades said he will die in prison grin grin grin
Nnamdi kanu is surely fiercer than Buhari's government.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Franknigga(m): 7:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
winj3:
This ibo criminal should be rejected by the jews, ibos are the worst example of citizens in black africa and should never be allowed to copy anyone.

hmnn are ur tribe better than Igbo pounk
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by AntiNigerian: 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ejanla07:

menelik safinatu abdulkareem my yoruba muslim brother. my fellow ewedu and amala wit one egg eater.

now we rr in pains. we need to hit our empty yoruba muslim ewedu skull on d ground 5 more times. so allah will make justice binta. convict Nnamdi Kanu
Allah Akubomb! grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Elbowroom: 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
He will be sentenced to life imprisonment

... A chicken doesn't enter a lion's den and go scotfree
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by brookz: 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
Am liking dis script play displayed by d Zoo & her stubborn animals. Lol
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Ejanla07: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
AntiNigerian:
Allah Akubomb! grin
grin
AntiNigerian:
Allah Akubomb! grin
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Lightening: 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
shamecurls:

If it might interest you, I have toured the "Whole" Eastern states and refuse to be in the league of people who can be brainwashed. I know everything actually in that place and know what it looks like.

Thuggery and toutism cannot be eradicated in a modern day city and should not be used as a basis to discredit. Every city has the other side of life.

When u talk enterprising, I know u talking of all the SME littered all over the West. Am talking of front liners and not spare-part, electronics, plumbing or food-stuff merchants. Am talking of people that matters when the chips re down.

Which education have u taken? grin grin grin. Your lots re too loud. That's why one always get disappointed when the truth comes to show.

I can go on and on and it will continue to buttress the fact that Afonja's re your Masters in any ratification.

It's a baseless argument

You really went on and on without saying anything.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by EasternActivist: 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

grin grin grin... so you are the one who built it for him grin grin grin

Your IQ is definitely subzero.

If Nairaland = junk, then why did you take time to register a profile there?

You didn't answer any questions i posed...i am done with you.

LOL... Nigga seun no build nairaland, he only acquired it and did a little tweaking.
Take it to court...
Meanwhile I opened a profile for some reasons best administered to me.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by discusant: 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
PassingShot:

The YouTube videos of Kanu soliciting for weapons to fight and destroy Nigeria is enough to find him guilty of treason. He only needs to be found guilty of JUST ONE of those five charges bordering on treason and he becomes a TOAST.

Una never see anything.

The You Tube video showed Nnamdi Kalu asking for help against Janjaweeeds in the uniform of Nigeria Armed forces who were killing his IPOB ACTIVISTS.
NO WHERE IN THE VIDEO DID KALU ASK FOR ARMS TO FIGHT NIGERIANS.

IN ANY CASE, KALU'S IPOB HAS A WRITTEN DECLARATION THAT IT'S NOT GOING TO RESTORE BIAFRA THROUGH WAR.

DON'T LET HAUSA/FULANI WHO FEAR BREAK-UP OF NIGERIA - THEIR CHEAP CASH MACHINE - MORE THAN THEY FEAR LEPROSY, DECEIVE YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
Igbo Amaka:

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by PDJT: 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
MENELIK1:

But all IBOs are OSUs!

What medication are you on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) / Photos Of President Buhari Performing Umrah In Saudi Arabia Get Many Talking / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.