Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit (63047 Views)

Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Babalegba(m): 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ipob has cornered the entertainment market in Nigeria. I think the time is right for KANU to offer an insanity plea, after all decking yourself to court in Jewish attire is not exactly sane for a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by basilo102: 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
eightsin:
The only way this man will be released is if Buhari die. If not na that jail he go murd
That means he is already released because the vegetable's funeral will soon be announced. Kano DSS director, RIvers CP are gone too

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Inspectorsuga(m): 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
winj3:
This ibo criminal should be rejected by the jews, ibos are the worst example of citizens in black africa and should never be allowed to copy anyone.

I heard a trailer load of made in aba rat poison is headed for afon.ja republic so calm down cos ur ration will surely get to u buh in case of any delay, send me ur detail for urgent waybill
STINK.ING AFON...JA

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by mercichoco(f): 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
duni04:

Even without your post its obvious you're biafran. See your flat head gringrin
Can I help u afonja?

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by dotcomnamename: 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
lol. see yeye people, make i break if he no end up in jail for the real offence... grin

What they struck out is nothing to what they held against him, some people saw sensational headlines without the main contents. The treason charge alone is enough to hang on the gallow. I promise you that Kanu can not escape the remaining 5 count charges.. He will be jailed by the same Buhari he called Evil and Idiot. All the serious charges are still there. All of you are insensitive to the undercurrents.

The main count will surely send Kanu to jail, You cannot issue threat to a nation from outside and get into that country without been arrest and jailed. If you issue threat to a country like USA outside their country they will even come for you wherever you are.

Relax and watch what will happen next. You will be shocked... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by mercichoco(f): 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
NatureBoy91:
Nwa Chineke!
nwa chukwu, kedu?

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
We are marching to zion.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
E done happen
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by belzabull(f): 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

I heard a trailer load of made in aba rat poison is headed for afon.ja republic so calm down cos ur ration will surely get to u buh in case of any delay, send me ur detail for urgent waybill
STINK.ING AFON...JA

cheesycheesy

omenkalives, modath, madridguy, passingshot, vedaxcool, shamecurls please quickly make your order while stock lasts cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Ngokafor(f): 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
thuggCheetah:
Oh my goodness ...
I heard 6 out of 11 charges were dismissed from his case in court today
Omenkalives sarrki ngeneukwenu, darknetcom I tot our Yoruba skulls were saying dat KANU will rot in jail??
Ipobexposed, after all our "mighty" exposures, he still won
Plz u pple should come join me and cry
See as my Muslim mouth don open yakata!

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by PassingShot(m): 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
belzabull:
cheesycheesy

omenkalives, modath, madridguy, passingshot, vedaxcool, shamecurls please quickly make your order while stock lasts cheesy
Is the Albino out of Kuje already?

Please let me know when our Dilector is out of the dungeon. undecided undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by gartamanta: 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ride on Nnamdi Kanu! The people from the west wont see you.

Kanu will be coming out this month, anyone who doesnt like it can record themselves crying and send it to me so I can use it as my ring tone.

The zoo must fall!

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by AntiWailer: 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
thuggCheetah:
Oh my goodness ...
Omenkalives sarrki ngeneukwenu, darknetcom I tot our Yoruba skulls were saying dat KANU will rot in jail??

Lol

Is treasonable felony alone not punishable by death or long jail term ?

Was he released ? Even if they release him tommorow you all should bury your heads in shame. We thought you are brave and would have rescued him in Commando style.

There is nothing you will not brag about.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by me69: 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
Damn!!!! His head big

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
This guy and his followers are very funny - using all means to remain relevant.

As far as I know, these guys are not recognised by the Jews of Israel.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by duni04(m): 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
Babalegba:
Ipob has cornered the entertainment market in Nigeria. I think the time is right for KANU to offer an insanity plea, after all decking yourself to court in Jewish attire is not exactly sane for a Nigerian
gringringringrin
Even the Jews themselves wouldn't go that far.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
mercichoco:
nwa chukwu, kedu?
A dim nma. Habu ndi a, anyi wee nmeri.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by PHILipu1(m): 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
thuggCheetah:
Oh my goodness ...

The court only want to fast track Kanu matter and the main case which is treason that will send Kanu to many years behind bars is still there and has not been dropped.

So that the don't waste their time,that is why the court dropped all those irrelevant cases.

It is just a game by the court so that after dropping some cases and you guys celebrate,they will now send him to jail.

The court needs just a single case and not 11 to send someone to jail.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by FTBOY: 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
Innovator90:

Afonja
the baby whose picture you're using to deride a whole tribe is innocent, i hope you know? stop the hate.+
and before you say anything, i'm igbo myself.+

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by erico2k2(m): 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
This guy and his followers are very funny - using all means to remain relevant.

As far as I know, these guys are not recognized by the Jews of Israel.
Its not a must to be recognized by the Jews of Israel.,
frm waht I know, its not a must to be recognized by th xtians in Israel.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by durasome(m): 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
Which popularity? He is trying to start a fire he can't put off.do you also know he can never get out of that cage and if he eventually doese, he will never open his mouth and say Biafra again. Does he even have the moral right to lead?a married man yet sleeps with girls in the hotel. Nnamdi kalu my foot.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by thuggCheetah(m): 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
PHILipu1:

The court only want to fast track Kanu matter and the main case which is treason that will send Kanu to many years behind bars is still there and has not been dropped.

So that the don't waste their time,that is why the court dropped all those irrelevant cases.

It is just a game by the court so that after dropping some cases and you guys celebrate,they will now send him to jail.

Y are u pouring dirty saliver everywhere
Are u a trisomic dolt?

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Ken4agent(m): 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
Call for your viable sucker free of all pest from kenfarm and you will be smiling to the bank at the end of this planting season. Whether you will be satisfy or dissatisfy on your harvesting day depends on your choice of suckers.....this follow the saying that ..... "what you plant is what you harvest"
Make no mistake of your choice of sucker....improved variety is expensive, more viable and pest resistant unlike local specie that are as cheap as 40naira with low yield, pest infested, fruit after 2yrs and nonviable. Make a wise choice by calling kenfarm for your genetically engineered suckers suitable for the tropical region.
kenfarm customer care on WhatsApp :08038623884
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Justiceleague1: 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
thuggCheetah:
Oh my goodness ...

lols cheesy
GOD PASS THEM cheesy

see them for corner,peeping and messing...with their oblong cone heads.. grin grin
afonja zomBs grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by LeFreakSoChic(f): 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
Clowning is the new activism.
All shades of ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by CJAYFORTUNE: 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
Congratulations nnamdi kanu(Godsent),
Congratulations the severign state of Biafra(a Virgin nation)
Congratulations IPOB(the commrades)
STEP BY STEP, we are taking it.
BIAFRA OUR HOME!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by ngolokante(m): 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
Benjamin Nethanyu right now...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by dotcomnamename: 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
PHILipu1:

exactly

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
AntiWailer:

Lol

Is treasonable felony alone not punishable by death or long jail term ?

Was he released ? Even if they release him tommorow you all should bury your heads in shame. We thought you are brave and would have rescued him in Commando style.

There is nothing you will not brag about.

That's not how we act. We are educated, we won't make the mistakes Ojukwu made. We follow rules till the day it will fully unleash, then you will know that it's not a joke. Trust the Igbos, even the one next to you. It will unfold when the destined time is come. From my studies, people would marvel. I pray for a peaceful break away but with the look of things, it may not be so. From my studies, many operatives are here spying people. Like me, #Biafra would come. Check my signature.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit by talk2emma: 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
Innovator90:
Looking fresh on watery beans than Afonjas who are on Trump's diet!

See them

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of President Buhari Performing Umrah In Saudi Arabia Get Many Talking / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" / Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.