Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,720 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. (7027 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by CArt(m): 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
thornapple:

Hahahaha,
One day you'll get trapped "in the other room".
Thank God since last June you've remained locked out from that room.
Trapped? No, I prefer to get hooked especially with a pretty babe like you. kiss
Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 09, 2017
CArt:

Trapped? No, I prefer to get hooked especially with a pretty babe like you. kiss

I have someone i'm relating with now. It's my first i'm giving it my best shot as i want it to be the only one as well.
i really don't want a long history of friendships as some girls do.
I beg no implicate me if u care about my happiness. He's a nairalander, i hope you understand.
Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by CArt(m): 9:44am On Mar 10, 2017
@thornapple
grin grin grin Oh lady beauty,enjoy your life with him to the fullest but make sure he screams ur name in the other room. grin
ok?
Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 10, 2017
CArt:
@thornapple
grin grin grin Oh lady beauty,enjoy your life with him to the fullest but make sure he screams ur name in the other room. grin
ok?

Lol. You guys are very funny. I beg it hasn't come to that. Our discussions have never come anywhere close to it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Like Black Women With Big Boobs? / Did I Sleep With My Housemaid?? / If A Man Denies Your Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.