Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. (7033 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 02, 2017
sinaj:
Nice one!

Yea we really don't want much.

We want his phone nd atm password too tongue
Gobe! grin
Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by Fkforyou(m): 8:20am On Mar 02, 2017
sinaj:
yes nau

I do only sugardaddies tongue

Lol....And you think a sugar daddy would forget his pin, especially in this recession? Think again... cheesy
Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by sinaj(f): 8:57am On Mar 02, 2017
Fkforyou:

Lol....And you think a sugar daddy would forget his pin, especially in this recession? Think again... cheesy
he will by the time I rub his stomach and bald hair grin
Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by yungkc(m): 9:16am On Mar 02, 2017
that means u dont know anything
Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by david16(m): 10:39am On Mar 02, 2017
Some of the listed points won't work with Nigerian ladies.... being too caring. she'd take you as a weakling.
After all these, she'd still cheat on u...
#justSayin
Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
sinaj:
Nice one!
Yea we really don't want much.
We want his phone nd atm password too tongue
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
L0velyn:
why the stress.... They got nothing to offer undecided

just be yaself ..... Men are evil

lol, baby you really have beef for men.
Please forgive the good ones, they aren't all the same.
Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
2dice01:
men !! awa eyan jesu kristi cheesy
keep speaking in tongues, you hear?.
Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
firstking01:
I endorse this thread cool
thanks kings. what makes your personality awesome?.
Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Majority of the women folk do not know what they want! Just look at #1 for example: Honesty, but not too much of it? Wtf does that mean? undecided

For instance you don't tell me my hair is dreadful when you didn't give me money to make it or compare my food with that of Iya Basira the day it didn't taste so great cos there was no money in the house but i still had to just make something to keep you from starving.
Hope u get it now.
Some men are ingrates. Give them all they liked all the time and they won't pass any complements, they are only waiting for the day things go bad so they could complain.
Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
dhardline:
I stopped trying to understand woman a long time ago. Me I just do whats right irrespective of what I get in return cause at the long run I'll always have a clear conscience. smiley
Hmmmm, that's nice, even if she cheats on you with your best friend?.
Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
TIDDOLL:
Pretty simple.. She wants Everything smiley..
provided you are everything
Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Shove it down your throat! IDGAF about your goodnight

take it easy oga.
Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Shove it down your throat! IDGAF about your goodnight

take it easy oga.
Don't take it personal.
Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by dhardline(m): 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
thornapple:

Hmmmm, that's nice, even if she cheats on you with your best friend?.

I know I won't marry a cheat,i just have that assurance but if a wife cheats on her husband then they should just follow the Bible principle. Divorce and stay celebrate or forgive her if she repents and still keep her.
Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
L0velyn:

sweet dreams angry
I love this baby. keep up the good spirit. Let them prove to you they aren't evil by their words and actions. wink
Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by firstking01(m): 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
thornapple:
thanks kings. what makes your personality awesome?.
You can't match it here cool
Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
Fkforyou:

See your mouth...Wetin you want use am do? angry tongue

@...OP, remind me who that fvck are you to write on behalf of the whole girls and what makes you think men are interested or should be interested in making themselves perfect for a woman?
lol
i stand with the ladies.
you don't have to make yourself perfect for us. it's for those that care. we haven't asked for the impossible.
Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
This is a plagiarized thread.
Op be original for once. Dare me and I will show where you copied from!!
Nigerian mumu bloggers!!!
I left the link at the bottom. I'm not a blogger. I don't plagiarise. I can write just about anything once i have the time.
Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
sinaj:
he will by the time I rub his stomach and bald hair grin
hahajahaha, you must have the magic touch. smiley
Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
david16:
Some of the listed points won't work with Nigerian ladies.... being too caring. she'd take you as a weakling.
After all these, she'd still cheat on u...
#justSayin
Some of us think the right way. why the generalization.
You guys are quick to argue all men aren't same but you want to force it down our throats that all ladies are the same?.
In almost all relationships, it's you men that lay the foundations for cheating and dishonesty.
I'll consider making that my next topic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by sinaj(f): 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
thornapple:

hahajahaha, you must have the magic touch. smiley
lol grin

I do tongue

1 Like

Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
dhardline:

I know I won't marry a cheat,i just have that assurance but if a wife cheats on her husband then they should just follow the Bible principle. Divorce and stay celebrate or forgive her if she repents and still keep her.
That's nice of you. I pray you don't marry a cheat too.
May God grant your wishes provided you won't ever cheat.
Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
firstking01:
You can't match it here cool
Tell it.
Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
sinaj:
lol grin

I do tongue
thumbs up, girl.
Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by BiafranBushBoy: 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
thornapple:

I left the link at the bottom. I'm not a blogger.
I don't plagiarise. I can write just about anything once i have the time.

Article is gone... !! via your link!
Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by babyfaceafrica: 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lolz.....funny thread...people should take it with a pich of salt..you can't satisfy them!!!
Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by dhardline(m): 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
thornapple:

That's nice of you. I pray you don't marry a cheat too.
May God grant your wishes provided you won't ever cheat.

I dare not cheat, I fear the wrath of God and His hatred for sin too much for me to even think of giving it a try. Same reason I've been celibate for 4years plus. Give it a try dear and see how God rewards those who diligently seek Him. smiley
Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by 2dice01: 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
thornapple:

keeping speaking in tongues, you hear?.
thats the sexiest language on planet earth cheesy
Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by firstking01(m): 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
thornapple:

Tell it.
Nah, i hold it in high esteem...except you wanna meet me off here cool.
Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Article is gone... !! via your link!
Sorry about that.
Re: What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Lolz.....funny thread...people should take it with a pich of salt..you can't satisfy them!!!
How can you be sure when you never gave it a try.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. / When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? / How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.