Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk (6965 Views)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Ximenez(m): 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
I will understand what you typed up there when your 'englishes' are correct undecided
Nice way to dodge the message, I typed it in a hurry and didn't proof-read it, now you can tell us what you have to offer in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Ximenez(m): 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
Alesandese:
Love
Support ( emotionally, and financially )
Care
Attention
Listening ears
Words of advice
Moral Support

The list goes on and on.

The question is what do you want from your woman? A lady will only give you what you are interested in. smiley
Lol, why are they all abstract?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by PrinceAbinibi: 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ximenez:
Nice way to dodge the message, I typed it in a hurry and didn't proof-read it, now you can tell us what you have to offer in a relationship.
I can go miles for the guy I love. Work with him to make his dream come true, be his best friend and mother(that corrects). If I love a guy, his happiness will be my priority
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Ximenez(m): 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
I can go miles for the guy I love. Work with him to make his dream come true, be his best friend and mother(that corrects). If I love a guy, his happiness will be my priority
You should buy him material things too, like a Tuxedo or Italian suit, even a car, gadgets etc. Don't be scared, even ladies can be wealthy too. Enough of the abstract things. And i don't know about other guys, but i don't think any lady can take the special place of my mum even if she's not around.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Babamide(m): 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
The truth is guys don't offer more than sex and money too. But the way Nigerian girls give u responsibility, it is cheaper to just run an orphanage

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ximenez:
You should buy him material things too, like a Tuxedo or Italian suit, even a car, gadgets etc. Don't be scared, even ladies can be wealthy too. Enough of the abstract things. And i don't know about other guys, but i don't think any lady can take the special place of my mum even if she's not around.
I guess you don't understand that 'Go miles'
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Ximenez(m): 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
I guess you don't understand that 'Go miles'
cheesy, ok Afonja lady
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ximenez:
cheesy, ok Afonja lady
ok flat head tongue
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Ximenez(m): 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
ok flat head tongue
You see, You've been turned to something else by Nairaland. I'm proudly a YORUBA prince. I intentionally called you that cos I've predicted your response
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Ximenez(m): 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
Babamide:
The truth is guys don't offer more than sex and money too. But the way Nigerian girls give u responsibility, it is cheaper to just run an orphanage
Sex is a mutual thing, it's enjoyed by both parties. And money is the solution to every problems. What money can't solve, nothing else can.
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by bizzy500: 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
with what exactly?just name it how much do you have in your account gan gan
swear say you never collect recharge card frm guy before undecided
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ximenez:
Lol, why are they all abstract?
Financial support isn't abstract.

What do men offer in relationship aside money? smiley
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by bizzy500: 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Answer your question....
What does your guy offer you. Just deek?
small dick to be precise cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Ximenez(m): 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
Alesandese:

Money answereth all things. Do you prefer dick to money?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ximenez:
Money answereth all things. Do you prefer dick to money?
And you complain of a lady who is after your money? You need to change your orientation, you are what you attract. If Money answers all things, you won't make your first comment on this thread.

I prefer a loving, caring and understanding person above all thingssmiley
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by YUNGLURD(m): 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
Guys, what else can you offer in relationship apart from your small dicccck undecided
Have u sampled every guy's dick to conclude this way?.....or maybe ur bfs dick is banana
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Ximenez(m): 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
Alesandese:
And you complain of a lady who is after your money? You need to change your orientation, you are what you attract. If Money answers all things, you won't make your first comment on this thread.

I prefer a loving, caring and understanding person above all thingssmiley
You mean you can sit down on a mat with a guy in a one bedroom apartment eating Garri with peanut. Trust me after a while you won't understand him anymore talkless of loving him.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ximenez:
You mean you can sit down on a mat with a guy in a one bedroom apartment eating Garri with peanut. Trust me after a while you won't understand him anymore talkless of loving him.
Here you go again? *rolls eyes*
When did it become the guy's responsibility alone to determine our financial ability? I don't want to type more here coz I know lots of confused nairalanders are here. But trust me dude, there is more to relationship than financial benefitssmiley
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Maxi112: 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
Guys, what else can you offer in relationship apart from your small dicccck undecided
baby money! lots of it. grin
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Maxi112: 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
Alesandese:
a lot swidy kiss
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
Maxi112:
a lot swidy kiss
A lot?

Lot in the bible right? grin
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Maxi112: 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
Alesandese:
A lot?
Lot in the bible right? grin
grin surname!
isn't it?
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Ximenez(m): 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
Alesandese:
Here you go again? *rolls eyes*
When did it become the guy's responsibility alone to determine our financial ability? I don't want to type more here coz I know lots of confused nairalanders are here. But trust me dude, there is more to relationship than financial benefitssmiley
Lol, you are probably feigning ignorance. The ideal relationship is for those who are going to get married to each other,but we hardly see that these days. So we have others like friends with benefits but even in that you see ladies using their vagina as a leverage for getting material things giving none in return.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
Maxi112:
grin surname!

isn't it?
Lol...

Convince me on what a man has to offer aside money?
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Maxi112: 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
Alesandese:
Lol...

Convince me on what a man has to offer aside money?
I won't convince you only, I will also show you in the other room grin
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
I can solve all his problems

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
Pp
Maxi112:
I won't convince you only, I will also show you in the other room grin
shocked shocked
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Maxi112: 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Maxi112: 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
I can solve all his problems
solve yours first before you think otherwise.
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by NevetsIbot(m): 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
bizzy500:
small dick to be precise cheesy
hahaha.. Lol.
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by NevetsIbot(m): 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
food and enough pencils for your drawings, hope you like that
lol. I have enough pencils baby......and I can cook good food

What else?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says / Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. / See What My Junior Sister was Caught Doing.. SMH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.