Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) (35099 Views)

Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) / Osinbajo Inspects A Road Named After Him & Buhari In Adamawa (Photos) / Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by emmykk(m): 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
where is porthacourt railway office located in Rivers state? and if there is portharcourt---kano by train available?
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by newfound2012: 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
Realdeals:
Rigasa, the ajegunle of Kaduna. The area is prone to violence, you can't get to the station without passing through the entire stretch of the single lane road.
well, a new give kilometer bye pass has constructed to avoid whatever does not please your eyes in the One lane road leading from the main bye pass to the train station. FYI, it's for those coming in from the airport
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by castrokins(m): 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
Amaechi, Always Cutting A Dejected Houseboy Figure.

Look At The 2nd Picture. Quite Common With Him Wherever You See Him.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by opribo(m): 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
He is doing the job expected of him BUT it looks like the cabal is watching his every move, he needs to do the unthinkable to drain the swamp. Make that change that will expose the wickedness in high places, you are the pastor fear no mortal being but the most HIGH so change all those dead woods and move the nation forward. A man can only die once so why worry and dont be like the fools that die many times before they are finally pronounced dead.

BTW the cabal is only using him to hang on to power once they get their acts together they will give him the boot. Use your brain man, remember Jona he played along at the end they dealt with him. So do the needful NOW let the children of baal begone forever.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by NemzySeries(m): 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
so no laundry in d kaduna state govt hauz to epp dat peanut el-rufai iron even hiz trousers?
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by adecz: 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
Its clear Buhari was overrated.
The man means well, but has proven himself incompetent.
Call a spade a spade undecided

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by idbami2(m): 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ah. See daht ADC wey dey check Osinbande ass
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by egopersonified(f): 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
sir, is your presidency home based? cos I am yet to see your pictures from Germany.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by jasawa: 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
Nowadays peoples have short memory, most especially those that choose to ignore the truth. The same traveling from one place to another is what PMB embark immediately after swearing in , from Germany to Washington, China to Senegal etc in order to make the country great. And what he got ? names from been called Ajala to Baba go slow etc . Now he's Vice is doing the home version of PMB traveling within the country. what he got? praise. If I'm PMB I have to pause and ask my self this question does Ni,geria and it's peoples worth dying for?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by HonabFaj(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
DEVIL punish that dying vegetable

PMB wish the country well,he wants the best for the country .
He chose PYO based on his good intention for the country,PYO name wont have come near the VP position if not for the PMB
We all knew what GEJ went through before he was asked to act as an acting president when the then President is not around .

PMB and PYO mean well fro the country
Even when PMB was around PYO handle many important issue in the country

God Bless Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by teebaxy(m): 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
I love that 2nd picture, imagine president Osinbajo, Vp-El rufai
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by bantudra: 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
malton:

Alright. But not until He punishes your absurd and foolish self!

dont mind am...
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by youngmoney95(m): 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
989900:
Rigasa, I was there.

BTW, who is taller between Rufai and 'Osinbande'?

Na 'Osinbande' ..................... Lol

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
ufuosman:
well done Mr VP and Kudos to gej for the train station

My namesake I support u
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by AlphaStyles(m): 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
next step clean those bloody trash on the streets
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by youngmoney95(m): 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by appleofGodseye(m): 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
pmb was known to be traveling upandan oversees.. While PYO is known to traveling within Nigeria to see ao things are.. Ride on pastor

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
jasawa:
Nowadays peoples have short memory, most especially those that choose to ignore the truth. The same traveling from one place to another is what PMB embark immediately after swearing in , from Germany to Washington, China to Senegal etc in order to make the country great. And what he got ? names from been called Ajala to Baba go slow etc . Now he's Vice is doing the home version of PMB traveling within the country. what he got? praise. If I'm PMB I have to pause and ask my self this question does Ni,geria and it's peoples worth dying for?

It's not the same thing Oga: One was setting fire in his country with hate speeches while travelling from place to place; the other is traveling within the country and restoring hope in the adminstration and govt

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by monerozi5590: 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
henryanna36:
Acting President Osinbajo was at the Rigasa Train Station To inspect the state of facilities in preparation of resumption of international flight to Kaduna.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/osinbajo-inspects-rigasa-train.html?m=1
Amaechi get bad posture oh!
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by Duru009(m): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
All these are all Goodluck projects ........

Mention one single capital started by this administration
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by emi14: 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
Infrastructural inspection is Not a big deal. Secondary school captain can equally do that likewise president Buhari. Osinbanjo should gather economic and financial gurus from different institutions to tackle the recession/economic calamity strangling the nation. Then I will raise my hands for him. He knows whom to invite and what to do .
Buhari travelled internationally yemi is traveling locally.

So far so good yet like Oliver twist we need some more.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by piagetskinner(m): 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
kennygee:
Thank God.

But it won't be a bad idea if that Train Station is moved to a central location in town.

Rigasa is in a crisis prone area.

like say u know...that rigasa is the Syria of Kaduna...anytime I'm going towards that area I will just be praying that those malo guys don't start any fight
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by vecman22(m): 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
DEVIL punish that dying vegetable

devil punish that bastard Jonathan too
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by jasawa: 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

It's not the same thing Oga: One was setting fire in his country with hate speeches while travelling from place to place; the other is traveling within the country and restoring hope in the adminstration and govt
How in your right senses do you think a president would set his country on fire? may be you can provide one or two such speeches as evidence.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by piagetskinner(m): 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
pyo is the man.... but make the man de rest oo...body no b firewood

meanwhile hell rufai looks like aki or paw paw
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by ghost2017(m): 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
this camera man is silly. he doesn't want to flash amaechis stomach for us to know if Reno bombardment so far affected it.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
jasawa:
How in your right senses do you think a president would set his country on fire? may be you can provide one or two such speeches as evidence.

Clearly, you've just awoken from 20 month old coma. A lot has happened while you slept.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by amanze15(m): 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
so to build commo fast train between Kaduna and Abuja is a problem, the Chinese built a Bullet Train from Shanghai to Beijing - 819 miles shocked shocked shocked shocked in 4 Hrs 55 mins give them the contract, kaduna to abuja is 101 miles for crying out loud sorry 163km cheesy grin
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by obataokenwa(m): 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
Imagine President Osibanjo height and he's still very taller than Elrufai. Elrufai is really a dwarf.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by obataokenwa(m): 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
piagetskinner:

like say u know...that rigasa is the Syria of Kaduna...anytime I'm going towards that area I will just be praying that those malo guys don't start any fight
Brother including Kawo, and Mando. Last week I went to Kawo market to collect waybill, I was fidgeting till I left. A whole market they use this type of security gadgets used in banks to search those with bomb. Beggers surrounded me like ants. That area is forbidden area for a Christian to go and live

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) / Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) / We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.