Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) (35097 Views)

Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) / Osinbajo Inspects A Road Named After Him & Buhari In Adamawa (Photos) / Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
El Tufia abi na Ruffian look like one of those pigeon from Madagascar movie cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by zicoraads: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
Rigasa...the deadly Rigasa. Even corps members are usually advised not to venture near Rigasa.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by yinkslinks(m): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
Wow didn't know abacha and Ibb are short devil's oooo
Innovator90:

Osinbajo is a giant next to El Rufai, Ngige, Modu Sheriff, Gov. Ayande, Abacha, IBB. His fit body makes it seem like he is very short. If he added some weight, nobody will see him as short.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by columbus007(m): 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
Babacele:
3 great workaholics ,I hail una.
Abeg minus 2 undecided
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by Lammyz(m): 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
loomer:
How many stations Kaduna get?

Google is your friend
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by loomer: 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lammyz:

Google is your friend

If I wan use google na to check numbers of stations wey dey Kaduna, I keep something there?
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by lilyheaven: 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
emmykk:
where is porthacourt railway office located in Rivers state? and if there is portharcourt---kano by train available?
Station bus stop by Azikiwe Road.
Join a bus going to Lagos bus stop, they will stop you there.
Train leaves to North every Tuesday by 7am.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by emmykk(m): 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
lilyheaven:

Station bus stop by Azikiwe Road.
Join a bus going to Lagos bus stop, they will stop you there.
Train leaves to North every Tuesday by 7am.

thanks for the reply.but i should join the bus from mile 1 or Eduction right?.....because i live at Abuloma road
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by bsideboii(m): 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
In the first pic the police man be like "Oga stand well o..no go fall o" grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by Zulu212: 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
989900:
Rigasa, I was there.

BTW, who is taller between Rufai and 'Osinbande'?
el rufai seems closer to the ground...I think osinbade is taller just by a few inches tho
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by Dareomo(m): 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
Good work
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by Stakekay1(m): 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
Rigasa, a deadly zone in Kaduna. Thank God for spearing my life there as Nysc - INEC official. Some Corp members were unlucky. Very notorious zone. More security should be beefed up there please.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
This man no want travel like Buhari, instead him de checkmate everything!!! no wonder those cabal no like am
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by Babacele: 12:12am On Mar 04, 2017
columbus007:
Abeg minus 2 undecided
I doubt your nigerianess
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by uvalued(m): 5:47am On Mar 04, 2017
Realdeals:
Rigasa, the ajegunle of Kaduna. The area is prone to violence, you can't get to the station without passing through the entire stretch of the single lane road.
wow you hqve been there. kai data na true ajegunle... there is an armord car station there for ay eventuality
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by lilyheaven: 7:06am On Mar 04, 2017
emmykk:

thanks for the reply.but i should join the bus from mile 1 or Eduction right?.....because i live at Abuloma road
OK.
From amadi ama round about, u will get a taxi going to aggery.then to Lagos bus stop. U can t treck to the station from there. Or you can use mile one . anyone favourable for you.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by AlmajiriAboki: 7:46am On Mar 04, 2017
Weldon VP, do d work dat Mr PMB assigned to u b4 6 March 17
God bless PMB
God bless osinbajo
God bless 9ja
Wailers uwarku
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by emmykk(m): 8:15am On Mar 04, 2017
lilyheaven:

OK.
From amadi ama round about, u will get a taxi going to aggery.then to Lagos bus stop. U can t treck to the station from there. Or you can use mile one . anyone favourable for you.
Thank you very much.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by buoye1(m): 8:35am On Mar 04, 2017
kennygee:
Thank God.

But it won't be a bad idea if that Train Station is moved to a central location in town.

Rigasa is a crisis prone area.
You reside in KD?
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by wink2015(m): 9:27am On Mar 04, 2017
why most the North continue to enjoy more railway lines at the expense of the Niger delta that is bringing the money to fund the project.

It is a shame that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan could not complete the East West Road during his administration as President of Nigeria.

North that is not baking any national cake continue to enjoy more cake.

It is a shame to see Amaechi promoting northern interest at the expense of the Niger delta that is funding our national commonwealth.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by lilyheaven: 10:12am On Mar 04, 2017
emmykk:
Thank you very much.
U are welcome
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by euchariadavid(f): 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
God bless you Sir;His Excellency Osinbajo
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by euchariadavid(f): 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
AlmajiriAboki:
Weldon VP, do d work dat Mr PMB assigned to u b4 6 March 17
God bless PMB
God bless osinbajo
God bless 9ja
Wailers uwarku
Are you sure he assigned him to do that?
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by wakiri: 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
newfound2012:

well, a new give kilometer bye pass has constructed to avoid whatever does not please your eyes in the One lane road leading from the main bye pass to the train station. FYI, it's for those coming in from the airport
With the five km bye pass, what is the average travel time from the Airport to Rigasa train station?
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by Jamalson(m): 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
989900:
Rigasa, I was there.

BTW, who is taller between Rufai and 'Osinbande'?
el rufai is the world most shortest devil
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) by Jamalson(m): 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
topsyking:
i never knew osibanjo is taller than el rufai ..why then do they call him short man..
hell rufai is the shortest demon in the world he is just two feat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Photos: Buhari, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Tinubu, Governors At NEC Meeting / Atiku: How Kumuyi, Oyedepo, African Leaders Put Pressure On Obj - New Telegraph / Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.