Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) (63513 Views)

Classy Bridal Squad Photos / Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking / Bridal Squad Puts Backsides On Display, As Groomsman Checks Them Out (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by EasyMind(m): 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
@1st pics.... That 3rd girl from the left has a stony nyash.. Still on 1st pics,

The 2nd girl from the right has a well-rounded ass, OH, she even has a very nice headlamp(1st from the right on 2nd pics)

kiss kiss kiss

whedone sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by DamionX(m): 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
But where is the yansh sef?

1 Like

Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
Laveda:

Chai! You've seen all from afar. grin
kiss i yaff craze pass airforce1 kiss
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 12:43am On Mar 04, 2017
Nice one keep it up. grin

Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 12:43am On Mar 04, 2017
They should just form an all-girl music group like Pussycat dolls
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by MozB: 12:44am On Mar 04, 2017
Evaberry:

u and op won't allow sum1 be the 1st or 2nd to comment

SMH

lol.. Am begining to feel that people who comment first usually get a pay o... Abeg bring me to the light na? Money involve the matter?
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by PenisCaP: 1:11am On Mar 04, 2017
Oloshos are all i see

1 Like

Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 04, 2017
PapiNigga:
The pretty bride-to-be, Hairat Damilola and her gorgeously looking squad are hot for days in these lovely pre-wedding photos... #HDLove2017

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/check-out-these-lovely-bridal-squad-and.html?m=1

What curves?
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 1:16am On Mar 04, 2017
That one wey wear black and white, with low cut. I no go mind perform biology experiments with her (not the oyinbo looking one). Black is Beautiful.........
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 1:20am On Mar 04, 2017
dollyjoy:
There is no outta the world curve there. Just basic, nothing special!!angry

With curves like yours, no wonder you can identify beta curves.. .....
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by bikerboy1(m): 1:36am On Mar 04, 2017
Bridal Squad with married women #SMH shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 04, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
@1st pics.... That 3rd girl from the left has a stony nyash.. Still on 1st pics,

The 2nd girl from the right has a well-rounded ass, OH, she even has a very nice headlamp(1st from the right on 2nd pics)

kiss kiss kiss
ur analysis na die grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by Pecca: 1:50am On Mar 04, 2017
Curves ko, lines ni
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:52am On Mar 04, 2017
PapiNigga:
The pretty bride-to-be, Hairat Damilola and her gorgeously looking squad are hot for days in these lovely pre-wedding photos... #HDLove2017

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/check-out-these-lovely-bridal-squad-and.html?m=1
lol ....all I see is camel toes and shit boxes ...lest I forget the bride to be is the ugliest of the squad..who am I to judge ...no marriage is real anymore it's all facade and union of convenience many many thanks to the world is evolving..
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by wtfCode: 1:54am On Mar 04, 2017
angry I see nothing
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by mikolo80: 2:07am On Mar 04, 2017
PapiNigga:

except for the girl on low-cut
Wey d curves
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by elmagnifico411(m): 2:43am On Mar 04, 2017
Only one chico get better yansh there. As she dey prepare so much for the wedding, hope sey na so she dey prepare for the marriage proper? Na that wan be koko o! All these babes wey follow dey pose for pishure go soon find their square root, come. Leave only u to face your thing. But u be fine girl sha..

1 Like

Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by peculiar32(f): 2:46am On Mar 04, 2017
Oyind17:
That one with blue jean no know sey she carry pancake yansh?

lolz
You are wicked.
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by SafeDavid(m): 2:46am On Mar 04, 2017
All i. see is the abstract painting on the wall tongue
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by nijascammers: 2:48am On Mar 04, 2017
CaroLyner:
Where are the curves?
help me ask them oh! the biggest achievements of Nigerian yoots these days is how big their wedding was.
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43am On Mar 04, 2017
Confirm niyen
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by faheez(m): 4:04am On Mar 04, 2017
teamv:
incase e reach
E don reach.. Oya
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by Larrykaysail(m): 4:09am On Mar 04, 2017
REIIGN:
Nothing spectacular about their curves
thank u, u get better eyes, nothing special this regular curves
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 4:53am On Mar 04, 2017
What's the victory sign for in the first pic?

Probably victory that their friend 'caught' a man! grin
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by KardinalZik(m): 5:07am On Mar 04, 2017
dollyjoy:
There is no outta the world curve there. Just basic, nothing special!!angry

Only that busybody flat ass deserves this comment.

She for just hold the camera, instead of marketing her finished ass.

As for the others, I think any ass beyond theirs will be too much: and like the popular saying goes, TOO MUCH OF EVERYTHING IS BAD. They meet standard.
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by rolams(m): 5:08am On Mar 04, 2017
Small time dem go come dey say one witch dey distop dem. Stop de kpologo yourself!
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:29am On Mar 04, 2017
lefulefu:

ur analysis na die grin
I loyal padi mi

Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 5:33am On Mar 04, 2017
Yansh be like spongebob own cheesy[/quote]

grin
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by eliabah12(f): 5:44am On Mar 04, 2017
teamv:
incase e reach

Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by Pearly255(f): 5:46am On Mar 04, 2017
Slay Queens! kiss
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by ct2: 5:48am On Mar 04, 2017
set of quick high way to the grave yard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again / Queen Somma Onyinye Ilechukwu's Body-Paint Birthday Photos / Dwarf Man Marries Tall Woman (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.