Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) (63501 Views)

Classy Bridal Squad Photos / Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking / Bridal Squad Puts Backsides On Display, As Groomsman Checks Them Out (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by curvilicious: 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
@ 1st pic d girl on d left of d bride chai d butt no fine for eye at all at all smh
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by curvilicious: 2:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
Kondomatic:
They for give the camera to that flat ass.

Your mouth no go kii u o cheesy
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by CloudResident(m): 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
From the first picture, I won't be surprised if the second and third lady especially don born grin By their backside you shall know them cheesy
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by Hefay(m): 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
Na camera, try taking their pictures with tecno 157i

Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
PapiNigga:
The pretty bride-to-be, Hairat Damilola and her gorgeously looking squad are hot for days in these lovely pre-wedding photos... #HDLove2017

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/check-out-these-lovely-bridal-squad-and.html?m=1
were are d curves?
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by Nancykay: 7:55am On Mar 06, 2017
NanciaKay:
Beautiful bridals
Hello Nanciakay, nice meeting you.
From Nancykay cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't tell me tell me you are also an Arian, March 29th? I'm March 27th.... Wow the coincident is so... I don't know the right words to use there shocked <in Micheal Jacksons voice> speachless
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 06, 2017
Dayum where I dey since.. Girls in skinny jeans, my fav cheesy
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 06, 2017
BoboYekini:
Dayum where I dey since.. Girls in skinny jeans, my fav cheesy
Haha you missed it
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 06, 2017
Bumbae1:
Haha you missed it
I needed to ask; what inspired the moniker Bumbae?
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 06, 2017
TheSlyone2:

I needed to ask; what inspired the moniker Bumbae?
Oh nickname from a a dear nairalander smiley
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 06, 2017
Bumbae1:
Oh nickname from a a dear nairalander smiley
Oh,
I thought it has anything to do with your massive ass
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 06, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Oh,

I thought it has anything to do with your massive ass
Me no see nothing o shocked Slyone what u doing in my profile grin
Morning hope u had a good weekend ..
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 06, 2017
Bumbae1:
Me no see nothing o shocked Slyone what u doing in my profile grin Morning hope u had a good weekend ..
Aaaaaaah,

No blame me o. People keep talking about your ass na... The thing big sha
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 06, 2017
Caseless:
grin grin grin your mouth en .

Your number ain't going.
Call now
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by NanciaKay(f): 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nancykay:

Hello Nanciakay, nice meeting you.
From Nancykay cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't tell me tell me you are also an Arian, March 29th? I'm March 27th.... Wow the coincident is so... I don't know the right words to use there shocked <in Micheal Jacksons voice> speachless

Wow!!!!!!! am super excited honey. we share similar nickname and the same birth month and almost the same date... I'm really pleased meeting you. Hope you good. huh?
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by Nancykay: 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
NanciaKay:

Wow!!!!!!! am super excited honey. we share similar nickname and the same birth month and almost the same date... I'm really pleased meeting you. Hope you good. huh?
Ya ya I'm good and you? Hope you had a great day? Stay blessed, one love....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends / I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again / Queen Somma Onyinye Ilechukwu's Body-Paint Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.