Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

The Lady That Was Accused Of Infecting A Man With HIV, Shows Her Result Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lady That Was Accused Of Infecting A Man With HIV, Shows Her Result Photos (1531 Views)

Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lady That Was Accused Of Infecting A Man With HIV, Shows Her Result Photos by charlesazeh(m): 12:56am On Mar 04, 2017
according to a post on Facebook, the young lady seemed to have been set up for some reasons....pictures below....

Re: The Lady That Was Accused Of Infecting A Man With HIV, Shows Her Result Photos by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 04, 2017
Nawa o. Dem go just dey spoil people prestige like say dem dey gain anything inside

1 Like

Re: The Lady That Was Accused Of Infecting A Man With HIV, Shows Her Result Photos by Ceema1(f): 1:06am On Mar 04, 2017
Some boys are useless I swear!

Anyway, Get well soon Mr president

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: The Lady That Was Accused Of Infecting A Man With HIV, Shows Her Result Photos by ElizaVeta(f): 1:20am On Mar 04, 2017
Next...!
Re: The Lady That Was Accused Of Infecting A Man With HIV, Shows Her Result Photos by Burger01(m): 1:23am On Mar 04, 2017
Smh sad
Re: The Lady That Was Accused Of Infecting A Man With HIV, Shows Her Result Photos by Nobody: 2:06am On Mar 04, 2017
k
Re: The Lady That Was Accused Of Infecting A Man With HIV, Shows Her Result Photos by gabinogem(m): 2:29am On Mar 04, 2017
The height of foolery.
Re: The Lady That Was Accused Of Infecting A Man With HIV, Shows Her Result Photos by boboLIL(m): 3:01am On Mar 04, 2017
Some guys can be stupid*****

He needs to be rough handled lipsrsealed undecided
Re: The Lady That Was Accused Of Infecting A Man With HIV, Shows Her Result Photos by doctor306(m): 3:42am On Mar 04, 2017
That girl is not as innocent as you guys think if she is
Y can't she tell us who the guy is since she said the guy asked d her for sex
Till now she have not made any comment

Can't that result be fake

Am not sure a girl would want to protect the identity of a guy that did to her if was truely innocent
And pleas how long did the test stay b4 she got her result
Re: The Lady That Was Accused Of Infecting A Man With HIV, Shows Her Result Photos by tamertery(m): 5:42am On Mar 04, 2017
True or not... His own part of the story was funny though... grin
Re: The Lady That Was Accused Of Infecting A Man With HIV, Shows Her Result Photos by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 04, 2017
boboLIL:
Some guys can be stupid*****
He needs to be rough handled lipsrsealed undecided
or locked up for life?i cant wait for chapter 3 sha...
Re: The Lady That Was Accused Of Infecting A Man With HIV, Shows Her Result Photos by LAFO: 8:52am On Mar 04, 2017
Seun and his cohorts should put this on FP
Re: The Lady That Was Accused Of Infecting A Man With HIV, Shows Her Result Photos by Stevengerd(m): 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
charlesazeh:
according to a post on Facebook, the young lady seemed to have been set up for some reasons....pictures below....
Sir! I Tried Reaching U Via Email, Is Nt Going Thru. Can I Drop My Contact?
Re: The Lady That Was Accused Of Infecting A Man With HIV, Shows Her Result Photos by charlesazeh(m): 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
Stevengerd:
Sir! I Tried Reaching U Via Email, Is Nt Going Thru. Can I Drop My Contact?
i just sent an email to you now you can email me brother
Re: The Lady That Was Accused Of Infecting A Man With HIV, Shows Her Result Photos by Stevengerd(m): 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
charlesazeh:
i just sent an email to you now you can email me brother
Ok Sir!

(1) (Reply)

Can't Believe I Bleep A Girl For 12rounds / If You're Still Awake By This Time, You're Either A Yahoo Boy Or A Witch. / Shocked Uber Passenger Films Driver Receiving MouthAction From Prostitute During

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.