Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

"Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants (22339 Views)

Buhari: "Osinbajo's VP Position Threatened" / Photo Of President Buhari Calling Osinbajo To Wish Him A Happy 61st Birthday / Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Plutus101: 10:47am On Mar 04, 2017
STUPID COMMENT FROM A STUPID MAN
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by alabiyemmy(m): 10:49am On Mar 04, 2017
Qmerit:
Madness.. what was this guy really advising GEJ then?, cause he has never for once impressed me.

When it was Yar' Adua and then GEJ as President, you people wrote worse things about them, but now when its your paymaster there, you dont want anything said against him. The thing dey pain you? Do as you will be done bye.

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by blackolade: 10:50am On Mar 04, 2017
Lord have mercy on people that detest freedom...

Someone is working, we're seeing result, and he's carrying everyone along...

Some people that love bondage and darkness are still commenting Rubbish abt the Working Action President

That order guy on vacation, that won't communicate his plan, won't act when things go wrong, just attending 2 cobwebs everytime around other nations when his own roof is on fire...

Me I'm just wondering ni ooh!

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by dvee2: 10:52am On Mar 04, 2017
No problem, they are all APC, one team Buhari/Osinbanjo. Mischief makers, Buhari made Osinbanjo head of the economic council right from the on set of this administration.
All of a sudden waillers love Osinbanjo but hate Buhari, pure mischief. grin
Your Retardeen is at Otueke cooling off, you are here still boiling over defeat.
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by alabiyemmy(m): 10:52am On Mar 04, 2017
Plutus101:
STUPID COMMENT FROM A STUPID MAN

At least he made sense, try to also make sense.

3 Likes

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Buharimustgo: 10:52am On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=Super1Star post=54253580]This dubious and lying pastor is gradually going insane.

His attempt to divide our winning team of PMB and PYO is a DOA.

We wish Mr President speedy recovery, but in the interim PYO is holding forth without qualms.

Haters and wailers that were calling PYO names then are now drooling over him. When we told them then that they lack foresight they were throwing tantrums like spoilt brats [/quote

He is saying facts
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Bashirjaja01(m): 10:52am On Mar 04, 2017
We are seeing peace return to the Niger Delta. We are seeing action to stop the killings of Christians in Southern Kaduna. We are seeing the Naira appreciate. We are seeing inflation rolling back.
Yes of course the one they hate most they thought he is no more, they plan everything and nevertheless failure is at there side we love our acting VP period.

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Qmerit(m): 10:53am On Mar 04, 2017
alabiyemmy:

When it was Yar' Adua and then GEJ as President, you people wrote worse things about them, but now when its your paymaster there, you dont want anything said against them. Do as you will be done bye.

Lol sorry, no one said u shouldn't wail just wail in the right direct not calling PMB Vp.
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Charly68: 10:53am On Mar 04, 2017
Qmerit:
Madness.. what was this guy really advising GEJ then?, cause he has never for once impressed me.
I think he is out to cause collateral damage in the camp of the presidency .Yes PDP must have paid him very well to do this dirty job & you know they pay very well..
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by subsurface: 10:54am On Mar 04, 2017
O God please just keep the uneducated Buhari in London for the next 2yrs, so that this educated osibanjo will deliver us from his harsh economic situation.

Cos in 1month he has done wat Buhari couldn't do for 2yrs..

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Bruteforce101: 10:54am On Mar 04, 2017
Super1Star:
This dubious and lying pastor is gradually going insane.

His attempt to divide our winning team of PMB and PYO is a DOA.

We wish Mr President speedy recovery, but in the interim PYO is holding forth without qualms.

Haters and wailers that were calling PYO names then are now drooling over him. When we told them then that they lack foresight they were throwing tantrums like spoilt brats

Gbam!
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Misterdhee1(m): 10:54am On Mar 04, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Listen to your President.

"Igbos gave me only 5% votes, they should not expect anything from my govnt".

Can you tell me who started the hate speech.
Bearing in mind that it is constitutional to vote for any candidate of your choice.

The man has his own shii.. But the hate has been even before the election and even more prominent during the election.
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by oyeb15: 10:56am On Mar 04, 2017
This Omokri guy should shut up his dirty mouth. Buhari/Osinbajo is a joint ticket. The role of d VP is to assist when d president is not around. Moreover, Nigerians voted for Buhari not Osinbajo. If Buhari happens to b a bad President, he wouldn't give Osinbajo any free hand to operate despite being sick. This man Omokri is just playing on d peoples intelligence & people like him are even worse when tested with power. Twitter politicians who has no political relevance even in their hometown.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 04, 2017
I can guarantee you that Osibanjo won't take 7 months to nominate ministers. Just imagine he was at the helm, we might not even be in recession.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 04, 2017
Tho i'm no fan of reno,....dude is so ON POINT-GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by mildteddy(m): 11:07am On Mar 04, 2017
plaetton:

...Right now, there is no reason for Buhari to come back, and I know that I am echoing the sentiments of the majority of the Nigerian people.

I don't know about "the majority", but you just echoed mine effectively!

Proudly 5%er!!

1 Like

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by CoolAmbience(m): 11:09am On Mar 04, 2017
Qmerit:

Don't mind Reno Omokri who is incurably shameless, even when he would be eternally remembered for being associated with Nigeria's most corrupt administration in history.

Such a pathetic individual. He is no less than a cheap mischief vendor.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by dvee2: 11:11am On Mar 04, 2017
This one calls himself Pastor,forgetting this is how it is suppose to be. Isn't this what the constitution say? The president hands over full delegated authority in the case of his absence? Or you rather we go back to your old PDP way,where the president left without delegating power?
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by michoim(m): 11:12am On Mar 04, 2017
Now every sane mind understand that Reno omokri is mentally derailed.
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by jahsharon: 11:13am On Mar 04, 2017
Please Mr. Pastor Otunba (Chief) Reno Omo-Kirikiri, who was the President and who was the Vocational President when Sambo Dasuki and Okojo-Iwealla together with Mama Piss were sharing money to fellow looters including you?
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by AlmajiriAboki: 11:16am On Mar 04, 2017
Shegu yanbura uba,
PMB till 2018
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Cchuks27(m): 11:21am On Mar 04, 2017
God bless President Yemi Osibanjo ... May your reign be long, Amen.
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Montaque(m): 11:30am On Mar 04, 2017
Misterdhee1:

The problem has never been Buhari. Osibanjo has always been more active than Buhari right from start. If I can remember, he was nicknamed 'messenger' before now. But now I guess he is no longer a Messenger abi? Most of your ilks that hate Buhari do so based on sentimental grounds. Some because he is a Muslim, others because he is a Northerner. In fact, some are still yet to receive the 2015 defeat in good heart. I bet many of you Jonathan's apologists wouldn't have equally loved Sambo being a president. Simply because he is a Northerner Muslim. The tribal and religious hate is real in Nigeria. ...

Do what is commendable and men will praise you; despite ur origin. I saw the difference in Nigeria in the last two weeks and I must confess that PYO is trying, and I will support him to carry on.
The problem is that we want to close our eyes to the ineptitude of his superior, that's ur cup of tea. You may see tribalism and hate in what we say about Buhari, but the man hasn't redeemed his image one bit.
Osinbajo is yet to hire media aides and the ones appointed by Buhari hasn't drummed support for him, yet we see his works and praise him.
Buhari that's a northerner, has he taken time to visit southern kaduna? But southerners hold that as his duty, despite the fact we aren't affected. Just agree that Buhari never presided over Nigeria as a real President will do, Osinbajo is highlighting the difference between a leader and a ruler.

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by alabiyemmy(m): 11:31am On Mar 04, 2017
Qmerit:

Lol sorry, no one said u shouldn't wail just wail in the right direct not calling PMB VP.

Yall PMB should loosen up a bit. Didn't he define his meaning of VP? Vacationing President or is he wrong?

1 Like

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Montaque(m): 11:33am On Mar 04, 2017
dvee2:
This one calls himself Pastor,forgetting this is how it is suppose to be. Isn't this what the constitution say? The president hands over full delegated authority in the case of his absence? Or you rather we go back to your old PDP way,where the president left without delegating power?

Buhari wasn't voted to hand power over to his vice. We would as well voted his vice from the beginning.
We wasted time and public fund to elect a man who will write a one paged letter to delegate that mandate.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by bizzibodi(m): 11:34am On Mar 04, 2017
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by bizzibodi(m): 11:39am On Mar 04, 2017
How can a pastor hav so much hatred?
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Olu317(m): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2017
Qmerit:
can you advice someone who sees your opinion as invalid before you table it before him ? Work for a women and see how difficult it is to satisfy her. Take a critical appraisal of a woman's approach towards issue in comparison with PMB's. You will be amazed! Osinbajo isn't the problem nor other subordinates but PMB.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by CellTabRepairs: 11:46am On Mar 04, 2017
Sensitive fact. Many won't like that.

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**
Don't wait in perpetuity for job invitations after applying! March is here already today! The thief you harbour is PROCRASTINATION! Therefore don't wait until the whole year runs out!

Great dreamers don't stay idle at home. They take steps!
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
GOD BLESS OSIBANJO cool

1 Like

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by plaetton: 11:53am On Mar 04, 2017
Misterdhee1:

The problem has never been Buhari. Osibanjo has always been more active than Buhari right from start. If I can remember, he was nicknamed 'messenger' before now. But now I guess he is no longer a Messenger abi? Most of your ilks that hate Buhari do so based on sentimental grounds. Some because he is a Muslim, others because he is a Northerner. In fact, some are still yet to receive the 2015 defeat in good heart. I bet many of you Jonathan's apologists wouldn't have equally loved Sambo being a president. Simply because he is a Northerner Muslim. The tribal and religious hate is real in Nigeria. ...

My friend, being Northerner and Muslim is NOT an impediment to good leadership skills, unless that is the basis of your argument. It isn't mine.
There have been great Northern Muslims who have excelled in leadership, like Marwa, Ribadu and many many more.

That Buhari is a monumental 'F' in leadership is self evident, not just my opinion.

Now, if YOU think that Osinbajo outshines Buhari only because he is a southern Christian, then it means that you still don't get it.

For one, Osinbajo is a thousand times more educated and enlightened than Buhari. That alone is enough.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why South-East PDP Govs Are Considering Defection To APC / Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Patience Jonathan’s $5.8m / MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.