Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

"Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants (22336 Views)

Buhari: "Osinbajo's VP Position Threatened" / Photo Of President Buhari Calling Osinbajo To Wish Him A Happy 61st Birthday / Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by plaetton: 11:53am On Mar 04, 2017
Misterdhee1:

The problem has never been Buhari. Osibanjo has always been more active than Buhari right from start. If I can remember, he was nicknamed 'messenger' before now. But now I guess he is no longer a Messenger abi? Most of your ilks that hate Buhari do so based on sentimental grounds. Some because he is a Muslim, others because he is a Northerner. In fact, some are still yet to receive the 2015 defeat in good heart. I bet many of you Jonathan's apologists wouldn't have equally loved Sambo being a president. Simply because he is a Northerner Muslim. The tribal and religious hate is real in Nigeria. ...

My friend, being Northerner and Muslim is NOT an impediment to good leadership skills, unless that is the basis of your argument. It isn't mine.
There have been great Northern Muslims who have excelled in leadership, like Marwa, Ribadu and many many others.

That Buhari is a monumental 'F' in leadership is self evident, not just my opinion.

Now, if YOU think that Osinbajo outshines Buhari only because he is a southern Christian, then it means that you still don't get it.

For one, Osinbajo is a thousand times more educated and enlightened than Buhari. That alone is enough.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Misterdhee1(m): 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
Montaque:

Do what is commendable and men will praise you; despite ur origin. I saw the difference in Nigeria in the last two weeks and I must confess that PYO is trying, and I will support him to carry on.
The problem is that we want to close our eyes to the ineptitude of his superior, that's ur cup of tea. You may see tribalism and hate in what we say about Buhari, but the man hasn't redeemed his image one bit.
Osinbajo is yet to hire media aides and the ones appointed by Buhari hasn't drummed support for him, yet we see his works and praise him.
Buhari that's a northerner, has he taken time to visit southern kaduna? But southerners hold that as his duty, despite the fact we aren't affected. Just agree that Buhari never presided over Nigeria as a real President will do, Osinbajo is highlighting the difference between a leader and a ruler.
You didn't read my comment properly. Because if you do, you would have noted that I insisted that Osinbajo has always been the more active of the two. I am not a northerner FYI. Nevertheless, I supported Buhari's presidency majorly because I was awed by Osinbajo's narratives during one pre-election interview. My point is that trying to pinpoint to the fact that Osinbajo is better than Buhari is needless. All the mistakes this administration have made were made by both of them. So, whatever praise anyone of them gets should extend two the other. As regard Southern Kaduna, Osinbajo was part of the committee that was set up to find solutions to the endless crisis. Osinbajo is more active, agile and healthier than Buhari. That's also a point worth noting, not necessarily Education. GEJ had PhD, yet couldn't deliver much!
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Fx55(m): 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
Modath, conman see another attempt at what we talked about earlier. grin grin grin

The desperation is mind-blowing! cheesy
You cant stop running to Modath for cover, can you?

1 Like

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Ningi2020(m): 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
digoster:
He must be sworn in a president soon
Are u reli dat daft
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by digoster(m): 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ningi2020:
Are u reli dat daft
you are just a zombie, I will not argue with you

1 Like

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Montaque(m): 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
Misterdhee1:

You didn't read my comment properly. Because if you do, you would have noted that I insisted that Osinbajo has always been the more active of the two. I am not a northerner FYI. Nevertheless, I supported Buhari's presidency majorly because I was awed by Osinbajo's narratives during one pre-election interview. My point is that trying to pinpoint to the fact that Osinbajo is better than Buhari is needless. All the mistakes this administration have made were made by both of them. So, whatever praise anyone of them gets should extend two the other. As regard Southern Kaduna, Osinbajo was part of the committee that was set up to find solutions to the endless crisis. Osinbajo is more active, agile and healthier than Buhari. That's also a point worth noting, not necessarily Education. GEJ had PhD, yet couldn't deliver much!

Osinbajo was part of the committee on kaduna crisis, yes. We needed the president to make his presence felt at the scene of crisis. Buhari never thought it fit, we know how long it took to even condemn the wanton killing. Osinbajo just filled in that vacuum, not as a committee member, but as a president.

The mistakes of this administration weren't jointly made. Examples are the demeaning publicity Buhari gave us internationally during his foreign trips, the vacuum at the head of the judiciary, the mass killing of protesters, his personal stance towards appointment of minister who he deemed as noise makers, and his personal stance towards ND and IPob agitation. The problems I mentioned above has seen a different approach since Buhari left for London.

As to education. GEJ is an example you will want to make cos of his perceived failures in handling the Nigerian project. But we all know that GEJ in his failures operated a more acceptable and tolerable government than the hardlined Buhari style of Government. If u watched the presidential media chat, you will know the need to have an educated and enlightened president, because in that chat, Buhari betrayed all his illiteracy while making his prejudiced opinion the official opinion of the FG on matters like IPOB, Dasuki and Forex. These issues are already seeing some changes now, cos Osinbajo can never make those unlawful utterances being learned.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by bizzibodi(m): 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by psammyCUTE(m): 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
TrueSenator:
We move a MOTION to swear in PYO as the PRESIDENT of FRN.....so he can have a VP to assist before he breaks down with all these traveling lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Those in support click 'LIKE"

I Senator Sam Ade'Ola representing the good people of Akoko North West support this brave motion. Nigeria is currently being governed by THE ALL PROGRESSIVES CONGRESS, and we must PROGRESS in deed!

I so SECOND!

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
I True Senator of the Naija Federal Assembly do hereby declare that your secondment be moved to the actual MOTION due to the potency and weightiness of your motion.....those in support say 'Yea' cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

psammyCUTE:

I Senator Sam Ade'Ola representing the good people of Akoko North West support this brave motion. Nigeria is currently being governed by THE ALL PROGRESSIVES CONGRESS, and we must PROGRESS in deed!

I so SECOND!

1 Like

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Qmerit(m): 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
Olu317:
can you advice someone who sees your opinion as invalid before you table it before him ? Work for a women and see how difficult it is to satisfy her. Take a critical appraisal of a woman's approach towards issue in comparison with PMB's. You will be amazed! Osinbajo isn't the problem nor other subordinates but PMB.

You just contradict yourself, in mentioning me eyeah go back read your mentioned slowly
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by abumaryam012(m): 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
Wailler!
Abeg waiting concern you with APC led Government affairs.
We no want your nonsense here, we don't want to associate with losers.
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Olu317(m): 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
Qmerit:

You just contradict yourself, in mentioning me eyeah go back read your mentioned slowly
Did I?, I didn't bro. I only buttress the fact PMB is THE PROBLEM because he has no listening ears. Head or tail, Nigeria is “relatively" @ peace. Glory to God.
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Misterdhee1(m): 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
Montaque:

Osinbajo was part of the committee on kaduna crisis, yes. We needed the president to make his presence felt at the scene of crisis. Buhari never thought it fit, we know how long it took to even condemn the wanton killing. Osinbajo just filled in that vacuum, not as a committee member, but as a president.

The mistakes of this administration weren't jointly made. Examples are the demeaning publicity Buhari gave us internationally during his foreign trips, the vacuum at the head of the judiciary, the mass killing of protesters, his personal stance towards appointment of minister who he deemed as noise makers, and his personal stance towards ND and IPob agitation. The problems I mentioned above has seen a different approach since Buhari left for London.

As to education. GEJ is an example you will want to make cos of his perceived failures in handling the Nigerian project. But we all know that GEJ in his failures operated a more acceptable and tolerable government than the hardlined Buhari style of Government. If u watched the presidential media chat, you will know the need to have an educated and enlightened president, because in that chat, Buhari betrayed all his illiteracy while making his prejudiced opinion the official opinion of the FG on matters like IPOB, Dasuki and Forex. These issues are already seeing some changes now, cos Osinbajo can never make those unlawful utterances being learned.
You made salient points but most of these things you mentioned are subjective topics.

1. I agree that the president has very poor publicity etiquette. Well, it is his personality. Trump equally does.. GEJ was better but still had his off days. Example was his stealing is not corruption statement.

2. The vacuum at the judiciary? Onnoghen was a subject of certain controversies. He needed to be scrutinized before been confirmed...

3. IPOB and Niger Delta were phenomena that were brought up to spite the administration. Militants have stopped blowing pipelines even before Osinbanjo became the Acting President.

4. As per forex, Osinbanjo has always been the head of the economic committee, why hasn't he suggested the present action before. The truth is that they waited for the reserves to hit $30B before tackling the forex issue. In fact, many economists still feel that the present action isn't the ideal solution.

All in all, Osinbanjo is no match for Buhari. He is a professor, one won't expect less.. But then Buhari isn't as bad as some people suggest. Save for his poor publicity etiquette and his hard line approach (given his military background), he is still a well-meaning president. At least, he is not corrupt. That has always been our major issue. But with Osinbanjo we have a broader option. So both are useful in whatever way we look at it.
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by bukiboy(m): 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
GOD BLESS OSIBANJO cool

Osinbajo
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Qmerit(m): 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
Olu317:
Did I?, I didn't bro. I only buttress the fact PMB is THE PROBLEM because he has no listening ears. Head or tail, Nigeria is “relatively" @ peace. Glory to God.

Lol broda! Good afternoon
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Oblang(m): 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
plusfield:
Did anyone notice that all the people insulting Reno here did not argue the points he made with any counter argument. Instead they just jumped into insulting him without touching his points.
........that's how you know a typical zombie.
They just insult without any valid point.

Exactly what point did he make pls?
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Olu317(m): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
Qmerit:

I great you broda with humility. How are you?
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Olu317(m): 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
Qmerit:

I great you broda with humility. How are you doing?
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Lush100(m): 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
Misterdhee1:

You made salient points but most of these things you mentioned are subjective topics.

1. I agree that the president has very poor publicity etiquette. Well, it is his personality. Trump equally does.. GEJ was better but still had his off days. Example was his stealing is not corruption statement.

2. The vacuum at the judiciary? Onnoghen was a subject of certain controversies. He needed to be scrutinized before been confirmed...

3. IPOB and Niger Delta were phenomena that were brought up to spite the administration. Militants have stopped blowing pipelines even before Osinbanjo became the Acting President.

4. As per forex, Osinbanjo has always been the head of the economic committee, why hasn't he suggested the present action before. The truth is that they waited for the reserves to hit $30B before tackling the forex issue. In fact, many economists still feel that the present action isn't the ideal solution.

All in all, Osinbanjo is no match for Buhari. He is a professor, one won't expect less.. But then Buhari isn't as bad as some people suggest. Save for his poor publicity etiquette and his hard line approach (given his military background), he is still a well-meaning president. At least, he is not corrupt. That has always been our major issue. But with Osinbanjo we have a broader option. So both are useful in whatever way we look at it.

Dear sir,

please I disagree with your statement "
All in all, Osinbanjo is no match"

sir, there can be members of(in) a team and the team output is usually assessed together and also individual performance can also be assessed.

please do not say all in all, there are metrics for measuring performances.

the sentiment being emphasized based on economic performance is that in the past one month that the VP Osinbajo has handled the reins of affairs of the country the economy is better than that of p. buhari.(by measurable metrics)

they may still be a team , they can be evaluated by individual performance.

thank you
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by talk2emma: 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
But pls where is buhari
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Kiakia(m): 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by zoedew: 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
This is rather disappointing coming from him. He makes light of such serious issue of national import. What an all time low! #listentoTheHolySpirit
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Nostradamu(m): 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
plaetton:

Funny enough, Osinbajo neither employs nor needs an army of paid E-zombies to whitewash or image launder him on and offline.
In just a month, he has steadfastly endeared himself to the hearts of millions of Nigerians, especially those of us disgusted with the idiotic leadership of Buhari.

That previous bashers of Buhari and APC are now praising Osinbajo ought to tell you that we are actually more objective and patriotic in our harsh criticism of Buhari than you are in defending his pathetic leadership and administrative shortcomings.

It's funny that it takes just one month of Osinbajo to show us how really useless Buhari has been in the last 2 yrs.

Right now, there is no compelling reason for Buhari to come back, and I know that I am echoing the sentiments of the majority of the Nigerian people.

You dey vex o! grin grin grin
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by psammyCUTE(m): 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
TrueSenator:
I True Senator of the Naija Federal Assembly do hereby declare that your secondment be moved to the actual MOTION due to the potency and weightiness of your motion.....those in support say 'Yea' cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank you very much Distinguished Colleague

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don’t Let ‘hunger Virus’ Kill Us, Residents Beg Wike / Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso / Stella Oduah Threatens To Withdraw From Anambra Guber Race

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.