Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

"Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants (22336 Views)

Buhari: "Osinbajo's VP Position Threatened" / Photo Of President Buhari Calling Osinbajo To Wish Him A Happy 61st Birthday / Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Qmerit(m): 8:33am On Mar 04, 2017
OKDnigeria:

He was not employed to impress you.
He never tried to impress you.
He doesn't even know you exist

You employed him, or tell me someone is paying him for his job pls? For me his reasoning is always off-line... He dont need to know me like many never knew him until GEJ gave him life so hear that. Is it not same guy who tweet about girls been purchase and didn't u see the blast he got from foreigners ? Unreasonable set of people.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by OKDnigeria: 8:59am On Mar 04, 2017
Qmerit:

You employed him, or tell me someone is paying him for his job pls? For me his reasoning is always off-line... He dont need to know me like many never knew him until GEJ gave him life so hear that. Is it not same guy who tweet about girls been purchase and didn't u see the blast he got from foreigners ? Unreasonable set of people.
He was not employed to impress you. That's what I said. You want to argue that?

5 Likes

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by OKDnigeria: 9:03am On Mar 04, 2017
Qmerit:

That PMB is the vp is the truth, don't be too emotional over PBM/PYO
Yes he's VP - vacationing president. Is he not?

3 Likes

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Nempi(m): 9:17am On Mar 04, 2017
Qmerit:
Madness.. what was this guy really advising GEJ then?, cause he has never for once impressed me.
Oga he doesn't know you even exist talk more impressing you! No be only impress na outpress!

4 Likes

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by DCTrendy(m): 9:23am On Mar 04, 2017
this guy like trouble too much! Haba
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Qmerit(m): 9:33am On Mar 04, 2017
Nempi:
Oga he doesn't know you even exist talk more impressing you! No be only impress na outpress!

And who is begging for him knowing my existence? Did Donald Trump know you exist before u protested for him. ?
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Qmerit(m): 9:34am On Mar 04, 2017
OKDnigeria:

He was not employed to impress you. That's what I said. You want to argue that?

And I asked who employed him to tweet trash like you rightly said.
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by dragonking3: 9:40am On Mar 04, 2017
Qmerit:
Madness.. what was this guy really advising GEJ then?, cause he has never for once impressed me.
This is why you guys are referred to as zombies. You always go back to the past instead of looking ahead. Visionless people. Mtchhhhww

5 Likes

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Qmerit(m): 9:45am On Mar 04, 2017
dragonking3:
This is why you guys are referred to as zombies. You always go back to the past instead of looking ahead. Visionless people. Mtchhhhww

Hehehehe retarded. So you don't take off your dress b4 taking your bath? Life is in stages ok, if not for GEJ who appointed him as one thing tell me who will know him and make cry over election that was held 2yrs back? Incase u don't know his pain is called wailing symptom. And you keep wailing in the right direction not wrong one like this.
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by dragonking3: 9:54am On Mar 04, 2017
Qmerit:

Hehehehe retarded. So you don't take off your dress b4 taking your bath? Life is in stages ok, if not for GEJ who appointed him as one thing tell me who will know him and make cry over election that was held 2yrs back? Incase u don't know his pain is called wailing symptom. And you keep wailing in the right direction not wrong one like this.
Baseless argument. Whether GEJ appointed him or not is not the issue. Focus on the points he raised and debate with those points if you can instead of talking off point and yarning dust simply because you don't have anything concrete to say.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Rilwayne001: 10:06am On Mar 04, 2017
Right wink

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Qmerit(m): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2017
dragonking3:
Baseless argument. Whether GEJ appointed him or not is not the issue. Focus on the points he raised and debate with those points if you can instead of talking off point and yarning dust simply because you don't have anything concrete to say.

I still laugh at you.
The point is PMB is the vp that is the point right?
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Tazdroid(m): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2017
Reno, Reno, Chief Analyst

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by SeniorZato(m): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2017
Some people are soo senseless u know
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Thisis2raw(m): 10:09am On Mar 04, 2017
Qmerit:
he doesn't even need to impress you.

Who are you to be impressed?

3 Likes

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by chinex276(m): 10:12am On Mar 04, 2017
to all those calling him names... I have something for u all... if lie Mohammed can do same when he is in d opposition and receive praise den why not Reno?

3 Likes

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by MrSly(m): 10:12am On Mar 04, 2017
Super1Star:
This dubious and lying pastor is gradually going insane.

His attempt to divide our winning team of PMB and PYO is a DOA.

We wish Mr President speedy recovery, but in the interim PYO is holding forth without qualms.

Haters and wailers that were calling PYO names then are now drooling over him. When we told them then that they lack foresight they were throwing tantrums like spoilt brats
Who ever called Osibanjo names? Idlers will always find something to say but will never see something to do. Go get a life.

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by SBG04: 10:12am On Mar 04, 2017
Wendel simlin aka Reno omokri is an idiot, a scammer and a liar any day any time but on this point I'm forced to agree with him.
The presidential vegetable has been AWOL from work for forty something days and still doesn't have the courage and liver to tell us what's wrong with him. What kind of President goes on "resting" Vacation for two months of the year and counting? On our money again!!!
Nonsense!
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Endtimesmith(m): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2017
Okay Reno,We have heard.
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by notoriousbabe: 10:13am On Mar 04, 2017
Habokis will not like this true talk

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by dragonking3: 10:13am On Mar 04, 2017
Qmerit:

I still laugh at you.
The point is PMB is the vp that is the point right?
Is Buhari not on vacation since January? Is the term vacation president VP not valid since he refused to talk to the people who he supposed to lead since he went on vacation?

3 Likes

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by sekundosekundo: 10:15am On Mar 04, 2017
Qmerit:

1 Like

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by refreshrate: 10:16am On Mar 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

what is this thing saying again... undecided

Ignore the fvckery that he is jare
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by misteryman: 10:17am On Mar 04, 2017
Chai

1 Like

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Qmerit(m): 10:17am On Mar 04, 2017
Thisis2raw:
he doesn't even need to impress you.

Who are you to be impressed?

I ve said my own just the way Reno said is own if u like commit suicide pls.
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by sekundosekundo: 10:18am On Mar 04, 2017
SBG04:
Wendel simlin aka Reno omokri is an idiot, a scammer and a liar any day any time but on this point I'm forced to agree with him.
The presidential vegetable has been AWOL from work for forty something days and still doesn't have the courage and liver to tell us what's wrong with him. What kind of President goes on "resting" Vacation for two months of the year and counting? On our money again!!!
Nonsense!

@ presidential vegetable

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by refreshrate: 10:19am On Mar 04, 2017
dragonking3:
Is Buhari not on vacation since January? Is the term vacation president VP not valid since he refused to talk to the people who he supposed to lead since he went on vacation?

Seriously?
You're actually taking time to break it down...to a zombie?

Oh, you think we call them zombie just for fun?
Hmm

Wait he will soon respond to further make a mockery of common sense.

My advice? Ignore such people, you have your whole life ahead of you.

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Yarduni: 10:19am On Mar 04, 2017
This man has resorted to talking stupid. Is this how opposition critiques?
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Alphasoar(m): 10:20am On Mar 04, 2017
Indeed!
But wait oh, where is Reno Omokiri sef cause with some of these posts and nobody have invited him for 'talks'.
Lols!
Okbye.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by melejo(m): 10:25am On Mar 04, 2017
Qmerit:
the man don't need to impress you na, who knows you

1 Like

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 04, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don’t Let ‘hunger Virus’ Kill Us, Residents Beg Wike / Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso / Stella Oduah Threatens To Withdraw From Anambra Guber Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.