Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Different Nairaland Girls And Their Behaviours - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Nairaland Girls And Their Behaviours (1460 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined / My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside / Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Nairaland Girls And Their Behaviours by coolestchris(m): 11:07am On Mar 04, 2017
Sinaj -this one will enter ur thread and start dropping sexual statements..but if u send her p.m...Baba u go wait tire like say na buhari u deh wait.

Ireneony- this one no send anybody and she is always quick to indicate that she is now in London..and she can allow auto correct destroy her posts... Whether na stoaway she use enter nobody knows..she was first mad over se.un.but as he no reply her message she come jejely they follow a black nairalander for London

lovelyn-this one na confused fellow..she disturb our super moderator...lalasticlal.a ..she loves him even though she never see am before...mammy water things..but now she done see sinz ever since na him deh make her wet.

Sexy celine-this one go enter thread deh form sex expert...she get her target.

Jodha-this one no get single joy for her life.so she sees everyone as the cause of her problem,airforce gave her a wording of her life recently

diddydiva -this one no fine at all but she done jack all the novels for life .so her English is now fine.

Twaci-this one done use photoshop for her face tire..so teh she no go even recognize herself again.

Mizhorlah- na only were nairaland market fight deh.them deh see her..she like fight so much is like it gives her eye gasm.

Mizk- this one is a twin but she ugly as fvck..she writes with blue letters like an addiction..she is nothing to write home about.

Ginaz- i reserve my comment

eliza- this one na virgin weh no allow bad boys hear word

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Different Nairaland Girls And Their Behaviours by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:08am On Mar 04, 2017
These are local prostitutes.
Re: Different Nairaland Girls And Their Behaviours by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 04, 2017
grin grin
Re: Different Nairaland Girls And Their Behaviours by dacblogger: 11:11am On Mar 04, 2017
Re: Different Nairaland Girls And Their Behaviours by ImDharay: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2017
Ohk, so what next...
Re: Different Nairaland Girls And Their Behaviours by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2017
Eayah i feel for u op!You don pm em tire,no reply.Kip trying grin

1 Like

Re: Different Nairaland Girls And Their Behaviours by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:15am On Mar 04, 2017
Woooooaahhh.. shocked shocked
Re: Different Nairaland Girls And Their Behaviours by Misbliss1: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2017
this ugly ugly ugly you guys kept saying,
I don't understand where it came from, and telling you otherwise means I'm trying to convince you that I'm not ugly, but for the love of God who cares, your opinion dont matter, seriously

Stop craving attention chris you're a very old man,
Respect your age and have mercy on humanity, this your backwardness is a burden to us all, and you're not helping yourself,

How long are you gonna keep doing this, or you think you're getting younger, you really need to grow up, being an adult doesn't mean you'll automatically become matured, most of you here claim you're adults, please behave like one, i wont indulge you if thats what you're hoping I'd do

3 Likes

Re: Different Nairaland Girls And Their Behaviours by REIIGN(m): 11:17am On Mar 04, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Different Nairaland Girls And Their Behaviours by Dicksonpussy2: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2017
Please who are they? undecided

Are they hawkers or pørnstars? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Different Nairaland Girls And Their Behaviours by coolestchris(m): 11:18am On Mar 04, 2017
Did u see ur name there
Misbliss1:
this ugly ugly ugly you guys kept saying,
I don't understand where it came from, and telling you otherwise means I'm trying to convince you that I'm not ugly, but for the love of God who cares, your opinion dont matter, seriously

Stop craving attention chris you're a very old man,
Respect your age and have mercy on humanity, this your backwardness is a burden to us all, and you're not helping yourself,

How long are you gonna keep doing this, or you think you're getting younger, you really need to grow up, being an adult doesn't mean you'll automatically become matured, most of you here claim you're adults, please behave like one, i wont indulge you if thats what you're hoping I'd do
Re: Different Nairaland Girls And Their Behaviours by coolestchris(m): 11:19am On Mar 04, 2017
This psycho
prettythicksme:
Eayah i feel for u op!You don pm em tire,no reply.Kip trying grin
Re: Different Nairaland Girls And Their Behaviours by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 04, 2017
coolestchris:
This psycho
Na u dem need for yaba left,no b me.
Re: Different Nairaland Girls And Their Behaviours by coolestchris(m): 11:22am On Mar 04, 2017
K
prettythicksme:
Na u dem need for yaba left,no b me.
Re: Different Nairaland Girls And Their Behaviours by Misbliss1: 11:22am On Mar 04, 2017
coolestchris:
Did u see ur name there
please heed my advice and take a step back and reevaluate your life,
Try to envisage where you'll be and what you'd have achieved in five years time if you keep doing this

1 Like

Re: Different Nairaland Girls And Their Behaviours by coolestchris(m): 11:24am On Mar 04, 2017
Don't take nairaland serious,this is a fake world
Misbliss1:
Try to envisage where you'll be and what you'd have achieved in five years time if you keep doing this
Re: Different Nairaland Girls And Their Behaviours by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:24am On Mar 04, 2017
Misbliss1:
look at this Toto brain is your life any different?

4 Likes

Re: Different Nairaland Girls And Their Behaviours by Misbliss1: 11:25am On Mar 04, 2017
coolestchris:
Don't take nairaland serious,this is a fake world
you're the one creating threads to demean people by this time of the day on a Saturday morning and I'm the one telling you to reevaluate your life, and I'm the one taking Nairaland serious like it's a career? Smh

1 Like

Re: Different Nairaland Girls And Their Behaviours by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 04, 2017
so they refused to reply your messages. I can feel your pain.

go to ARO and make your choice.

1 Like

Re: Different Nairaland Girls And Their Behaviours by coolestchris(m): 11:28am On Mar 04, 2017
I promise to destroy your career so is just about that time...
Misbliss1:
you're the one creating threads to demean people by this time of the day on a Saturday morning and I'm the one telling you to reevaluate your life, and I'm the one taking Nairaland serious like it's a career? Smh

4 Likes

Re: Different Nairaland Girls And Their Behaviours by dollyjoy(f): 11:30am On Mar 04, 2017
The craze for online relevance!!!! cry

1 Like

Re: Different Nairaland Girls And Their Behaviours by Misbliss1: 11:31am On Mar 04, 2017
coolestchris:
I promise to destroy your career so is just about that time...
lol, i don't know what you guys feel like,
no matter what you do here, i wouldn't bulge because I'm what I'm anywhere anyday, i keep telling you to get on with your threats already, even the nudes you and your cohorts claim you have, please post it already
Re: Different Nairaland Girls And Their Behaviours by Maxi112: 11:31am On Mar 04, 2017
sigh....
Re: Different Nairaland Girls And Their Behaviours by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:33am On Mar 04, 2017
grin

Lefulefu pls bring some chips with nacho cheese and ooh plz don't forget some JD with coke...the show is starting.. cool

SmellingAnus boo come down here ooo..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Nairaland Girls And Their Behaviours by coolestchris(m): 11:33am On Mar 04, 2017
Get lost..when u made them ban my unibenstudent account am sure u were feeling cool.. Karma is a bitc.h
Misbliss1:
lol, i don't know what you guys feel like,
no matter what you do here, i wouldn't bulge because I'm what I'm anywhere anyday, i keep telling you to get on with your threats already, even the nudes you and your cohorts claim you have, please post it already

2 Likes

Re: Different Nairaland Girls And Their Behaviours by FTBOY: 11:33am On Mar 04, 2017
no joy.+ grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Different Nairaland Girls And Their Behaviours by Misbliss1: 11:38am On Mar 04, 2017
coolestchris:
Get lost..when u made them ban my unibenstudent account am sure u were feeling cool.. Karma is a bitc.h
the concept "karma is a b!tch" has a different meaning dude, go back to school, and one thing I'd want you to imbibe into that meaty head of yours is, i never call the mods, and i never report, only sissies do that, i only respect few (highly intelligent people) here, and i cant even call the mods because of them, so why would i call the mods for someone like you, I'm even struggling to comprehend your codswallop

2 Likes

Re: Different Nairaland Girls And Their Behaviours by sekundosekundo: 11:39am On Mar 04, 2017
Some of them are real. I followed chibabe259 sometime ago, when she told me that she's in London, I couldn't believe her but I finally met her there. She's mixed and extremely beautiful she's always harsh on this forum but physically calm.
@ op, just be gentle on them, some of them are scared of bad guys here.
Re: Different Nairaland Girls And Their Behaviours by coolestchris(m): 11:45am On Mar 04, 2017
Misbliss1:
the concept "karma is a b!tch" has a different meaning dude, go back to school, and one thing I'd want you to imbibe into that meaty head of yours is, i never call the mods, and i never report, only sissies do that, i only respect few (highly intelligent people) here, and i cant even call the mods because of them, so why would i call the mods for someone like you, I'm even struggling to comprehend your codswallop
k
Re: Different Nairaland Girls And Their Behaviours by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Lefulefu pls bring some chips with nacho cheese and ooh plz don't forget some JD with coke...the show is starting.. cool

SmellingAnus boo come down here ooo..
wetin is happening here grin grin grin grin grin.see me with goodies grin

Re: Different Nairaland Girls And Their Behaviours by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
coolestchris:
Sinaj -this one will enter ur thread and start dropping sexual statements..but if u send her p.m...Baba u go wait tire like say na buhari u deh wait.

Ireneony- this one no send anybody and she is always quick to indicate that she is now in London..and she can allow auto correct destroy her posts... Whether na stoaway she use enter nobody knows..she was first mad over se.un.but as he no reply her message she come jejely they follow a black nairalander for London

lovelyn-this one na confused fellow..she disturb our super moderator...lalasticlal.a ..she loves him even though she never see am before...mammy water things..but now she done see sinz ever since na him deh make her wet.

Sexy celine-this one go enter thread deh form sex expert...she get her target.

Jodha-this one no get single joy for her life.so she sees everyone as the cause of her problem,airforce gave her a wording of her life recently

diddydiva -this one no fine at all but she done jack all the novels for life .so her English is now fine.

Twaci-this one done use photoshop for her face tire..so teh she no go even recognize herself again.

Mizhorlah- na only were nairaland market fight deh.them deh see her..she like fight so much is like it gives her eye gasm.

Mizk- this one is a twin but she ugly as fvck..she writes with blue letters like an addiction..she is nothing to write home about.

Ginaz- i reserve my comment

eliza- this one na virgin weh no allow bad boys hear word

Re: Different Nairaland Girls And Their Behaviours by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=lefulefu post=54262028][/quote]

This popcorn no go purge you so? grin. Make I follow watch de observe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry Linda Ikeji? / Why Do Men Claim To Be The Owner Of Any Child? / How To Make Your Penis Bigger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.