Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,044 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump (36230 Views)

Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright / Condoms, Milk, Bread And Sardine As Item Shared During Campaign In Cameroon / 'i Did Not Wiretape You During Campaign' - Obama Replies Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by Richy4(m): 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The same Obama that funded and armed Isis for years ...illegal phone tap is too small for him Na..The same Obama that was illegally planting suspected terrorist in the USA as refugees ..The same Obama that ordered US jets to bail out cornered ISIS fighters from Syrian troops ..

I like when someone is dishing out this kind of sensitive statement, you back it up with a prove...I will be happy to read a link from you where Obama was funding/suppling arms to ISIS...

Let us go back to Trump...while he was flexing his hands on the keyboard, did he mention that he got an evidence to back up his claim?....He has won the election. but he was still acting as if he was campaigning...And Bro tune down your statements if you do not have evidence to back it up or it might land you in a place you never expected.
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by scribble: 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Election comes and go. Trump is the architect of his own problem. There is dignity in winning and he's not a man of dignity or humor. He's too thin skinned to rule America. Imagine all the names Obama was being called but he stayed aboved the fray. My main grouse against trump is his bigotry and I have so many proofs of those bigotry. Four years goes life a twinkle of an eye in America. His days will soon pass.

A billionaire. Do u know what trumps credentials are? You too dey watch the daily news and read the times. Wake up and smell the coffee.

America is the white man country. The white man love Trump. They will not give it to gays, blacks or women. If you want to resist, go and build your own damn nation. What have you done for your own? Trump is an American patriot.

1 Like

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by samsam2019: 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
HungerBAD:
Idiota.

This Trump puts the D in DUMB.

Since he came into Office,it has been one drama or the other. Those that voted for him (the uneducated low lives of America)voted for him to carry out his campaign promises.

So far,he has not being able to achieve any of his boastful rhetorics of his campaign. From building the border wall,to the immigration reform and even the healthcare.

Instead we have been dogged with his relationship with Russia,and now to distract us,he is pointing hands to Obama.

And yes,I am a registered Democrat and will never see anything good in a Trump Administration,that was hacked into power by Russia.

Idiota.
you're the idiot here because unlike obama the bastard son of Africa, he has indeed fulfilled no less than 50 % of his promises

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by scribble: 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Dumbo, Chicago is 1 million time better than the sewage and mosquito filled hell you live in.

Why calling me a dumbo? Is that the kind of trades you make at your fund. Dumbo trades?
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by mfm04622: 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
Keneking:

And ISIS gave birth to Boko Haram...

Boko Haram was in existence before ISIS!
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by mfm04622: 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
samsam2019:
you're the idiot here because unlike obama the bastard son of Africa, he has indeed fulfilled no less than 50 % of his promises

List them!
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by EbolaParasite: 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You are just too dull to know Obama was the worst thing to happen to Africa in a long time

You are also too dull to realize that OBAMA is an American and not an African and he will only do things in the interest of the USA first. What brand of uneducated brats do we have on this forum sef? Because he is black, all of a sudden he has to favor Africa? When will you lazy bums fend for yourselves and stop expecting others to help you?

5 Likes

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
HungerBAD:
Idiota.

Since he came into Office,it has been one drama or the other. Those that voted for him (the uneducated low lives of America)voted for him to carry out his campaign promises.

So far,he has not being able to achieve any of his boastful rhetorics of his campaign. From building the border wall,to the immigration reform and even the healthcare.

Instead we have been dogged with his relationship with Russia,and now to distract us,he is pointing hands to Obama.

And yes,I am a registered Democrat and will never see anything good in a Trump Administration,that was hacked into power by Russia.

Idiota.

That healthcare is gonna hard to repeal it tooks hours and hours to come with that idea, i don't think Donny can easily find a solution that fast.
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol

America is in trouble.

Voting a f00l into power is not a virtue.

The eediot have a way of diverting attention to irrelevant things.

I agree voting a f00l in2 power is dangerous, means Nigerian and US are rocking the same boat then... grin
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You i know the reason you hate Trump and I know you are not gay yet ..You just hate him because he has put your Clandestine Refugee Jihad on hold .. I swear Trump is going to spend eight years and from their Mike Pence another eight years so stop day dreaming of the day Islam will own the US ode

I'm not a Muslim and I don't hate Trump
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by DollarAngel(m): 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
mfm04622:

Exactly which of his decisions?

Obama’s disastrous withdrawal of U.S. combat forces from Iraq in December 2011 clearly enhanced the ability of AQI and ISI to seize control of large portions of Iraqi territory and certainly contributed to the birth of ISIS. It also opened the door for Iran to fill the vacuum.

But as the August 2012 defense intelligence report states, that was the plan all along. Obama and Hillary wanted to create an ISIS-controlled enclave in Syria, “in order to isolate the Syrian regime, which is considered the strategic depth of the Shia expansion (Iraq and Iran).”

1 Like

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by nnokwa042(m): 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
HungerBAD:
Idiota.

Idiota.
uneducated white american is wiser than African professors that use thier position's to reap off students in African universities even the right brothers that invented the first plane to fly re bicycle mechanics so don't tell about white people I know them more than u check dp
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by smalls001: 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
Where did you get all your own "YES" from
SalamRushdie:

Why don't you tell us what is dumb about what he said ?

Did Obama tap his phone ? Yes

Was it wrong ? Yes

Hope you can see you are the one being dumb here
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by linearity: 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
scribble:

Not true.

Trump signed a lot of EOs on trade that has driven the stock market to new highs

Trillions of dollars in windfall for stock market investor and data shows they are shopping on luxury cars etc.

Pls say what u know. You are out of your depth there buddy

None sense again; I trade in stocks, futures and options; the US stock market has been in upward trajectory since Obama turned the economy around.

The stock markets was a DJIA was a mere 9,000 points when Obama took office and it has been making new highs repeatedly none stop since then. It does not matter who would had won the election, the stock market would have made new highs because the fundamentals of the US economy is strong and Trump has not improved that one bit.

His EO are economy downers, by repealing NAFTA he is practicing Buhari's Economy protectionism, it is not working in Nigeria and does work anywhere.

NAFTA opened other countries markets to US manufactured goods & services and vi-sa-vi and but shorting US doors to these countries, US manucfecturers are been short out too other side.

His immigration EO will kill American, more than half of US professors are immigrants, have you visited any Dr in the US, more than half are immigrants, what about Silicon Valley, CEOs and new blue chip IPO initiators, guess what? They are immigrates.

For a long time, America have an immigration system that attracts the best and brightest from all corners of the world and contributes to brain drain in these countries, H1b visa is one of those tools, but recently; immigrates have started flocking home.

Continual crackdown on migrant workers from mexico is sending food prices up as these people worked like slaves and are paid fractions of minimum wages and no American citizen or legal immigrants are willing to take those farm works, but they can earn better elsewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by AZeD1(m): 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
mfm04622:

Any evidence he didn't get the judge order?
1) You can't just go to a judge and say give me permission to wire tap xyz person, you'd need some serious evidence to substantiate your claim.
2) The burden of proof is on the claimant, so Trump has to show proof that his phone was wired taped.
3) Trump is a liar and a show man, anything he says is treated as a lie until proved otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Y'all just still pained your gay and muslim agenda didn't sail thorough..Nobody in your lineage will ever be a quarter the great man Trump has been since his twenties so live with that ..He is going to complete two term and there is nothing any Muslim or gay person can do about it

Dnt mind d Islamic fundamentalists tryin to form objective. They think we dnt see the angle they come from. the cliques like HungerBAD. that one don go tey tey, na inside Daura him spirit dey

1 Like

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

No you are just a good man who took in too much anti Trump proganda in the past ..There are very few Trump haters like you but believe me most of them now are either gay or Muslim

gay or muslim Trump haters they are, rather both, don't let them get to you. To these dudes everything should have Islam'c fundamentalism on top otherwise its a failure... God catch them their messiah here is at a record low, the worst president in all of history

1 Like

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by scribble: 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
Richy4:

I like when someone is dishing out this kind of sensitive statement, you back it up with a prove...I will be happy to read a link from you where Obama was funding/suppling arms to ISIS...

Let us go back to Trump...while he was flexing his hands on the keyboard, did he mention that he got an evidence to back up his claim?....He has won the election. but he was still acting as if he was campaigning...And Bro tune down your statements if you do not have evidence to back it up or it might land you in a place you never expected.

Go and read wikileaks

Its common knowledge

During the campaign Trump called Obama the father of Isis

Obama was tryna help rebels overthrow the sitting government of Assad...let me break it down for you...its like if massob or ipob became a rebel group and america started arming them and funding them and allowing them to sell crude oil and kill nigerian army and civilians...and osinbajo was holding the nigerian fort relying on support from Russia and china

Is it so difficult to grasp

America topples regimes. Look at what happened in Libya. Is that not evidence for you? Cnn will manufacture a reason with a friendly president to go to war. Look at saddam hussein. Did they find weapons of mass destruction? Black man use your 6

1 Like

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by mfm04622: 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
scribble:

Any evidence he hates black.

Black man love thyself.

We want everyone to love us and treat each other like poo. How many people have you asked God to destroy by fire this week? Did you pray for many to fall down and die? Are you at war? And you fancy Trump as a problem?

Black man heal thyself.

Am a Muslim! I don't pray such prayers. He was fined TWICE for refusing to rent apartments to blacks. If once, maybe mistake. TWICE. His father was a member of KKK. Show you your friends an I will tell who you are. He has surrounded himself with people that hate blacks in the white house. Steve Bannon, Jeff Sessions. However, that was not we were discussing.

1 Like

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by 5thcolm(m): 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
DollarAngel:
Obama’s disastrous withdrawal of U.S. combat forces from Iraq in December 2011 clearly enhanced the ability of AQI and ISI to seize control of large portions of Iraqi territory and certainly contributed to the birth of ISIS. It also opened the door for Iran to fill the vacuum.

But as the August 2012 defense intelligence report states, that was the plan all along. Obama and Hillary wanted to create an ISIS-controlled enclave in Syria, “in order to isolate the Syrian regime, which is considered the strategic depth of the Shia expansion (Iraq and Iran).”

Ok this is wrong,

The plan to withdraw troops was agreed with the iraqi government during bush's administration, there is very little obama can do to keep troops in iraq without iraqi government approver

Lets get how facts right

2 Likes

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by EbolaParasite: 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
scribble:

so obama greatest accomplishment is giving black children self esteem by letting them have a hope of white house.

So who take care of black house? Or do u look white to you? Or are you bleaching?

You are a child so i won't bother schooling you. Look up the meaning of role model and see how it impacts disadvantaged ethnicities. Prior to 2008, idiots like you would have said a black man can never be POTUS. The fact that Obama became POTUS, saved the Auto industry from collapse, and pulled the US back in the right path of recovery is HISTORIC and nothing you uneducated buffons can do will change that. So many wanted him to fail and yet he came out flying. Handled the office with class and dignity.

4 Likes

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by mfm04622: 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
linearity:

None sense again; I trade in stocks, futures and options; the US stock market has been in upward trajectory since Obama turned the economy around.

The stock markets was a DJIA was a mere 9,000 points when Obama took office and it has been making new highs repeatedly none stop since then. It does not matter who would had won the election, the stock market would have made new highs because the fundamentals of the US economy is strong and Trump has not improved that one bit.

His EO are economy downers, by repealing NAFTA he is practicing Buhari's Economy protectionism, it is not working in Nigeria and does work anywhere.

NAFTA opened other countries markets to US manufactured goods & services and vi-sa-vi and but shorting US doors to these countries, US manucfecturers are been short out too other side.

His immigration EO will kill American, more than half of US professors are immigrants, have you visited any Dr in the US, more than half are immigrants, what about Silicon Valley, CEOs and new blue chip IPO initiators, guess what? They are immigrates.

For a long time, America have an immigration system that attracts the best and brightest from all corners of the world and contributes to brain drain in these countries, H1b visa is one of those tools, but recently; immigrates have started flocking home.

Continual crackdown on migrant workers from mexico is sending food prices up as these people worked like slaves and are paid fractions of minimum wages and no American citizen or legal immigrants are willing to take those farm works, but they can earn better elsewhere.

Don't mind them! Even Trump that is preaching against immigrants obtained permit to import immigrants to work in his vineyards
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by SalamRushdie: 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
smalls001:
Where did you get all your own "YES" from

I got my yes from. The commander in chief of the US armed forces who is the privy to some of best intelligence briefs in human history ..So where dis you get your no from sir ?
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by scribble: 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
Please endeavour to speak on what you know. You are just trading stock market without basic knowledge of fundamentals. Let the article below explain it to you.

linearity:

To understand the record-high stock market and soaring business confidence, spend some time with Mike Haynes.

He’s the co-owner of the Haynes Group, a small construction firm in West Bridgewater with 48 employees that renovates buildings all over Boston. He’s downright giddy about Donald Trump and a Republican-controlled Congress.

Here’s what Haynes expects: the end of Washington gridlock. Lower taxes. Reduced health care costs. All of which means small-business owners like himself can grow and hire. Haynes has already done the math. If his taxes go down by 3 to 6 percent, he can add a few more workers.

There’s a narrative out there that Trump won on the backs of the white working poor in rural America. People without a college education, unemployed coal miners, and the ones who had nothing to lose put the bombastic Republican businessman in office.

But plenty of middle-class and wealthy college grads also voted for Trump, many willing to compartmentalize his loathsome statements about women, immigrants, and people of color because they liked his message about jobs and trade. They included Massachusetts residents like Haynes — small-business owners who got tired of slow growth and were willing to roll the dice with a real estate mogul turned reality TV star.

“The guy might be crazy, but he’s not stupid,” said Jack Derby, who runs a Boston management consulting firm that advises about 400 clients in New England, many of them small-business owners. “What Trump is doing is hitting the restart button.”

Strange times we live in. Half the country is in protest mode, worried how a Trump presidency could hurt all the groups he denigrated on the campaign trail; the other half thinks America is about to be great again.

On Tuesday, the National Federation of Independent Business reported that its index measuring small-business optimism soared after Election Day to a level not seen since 2007. The group indicated that more of its members expect to hire, increase sales, and improve business conditions.

That dovetails with a report last week from Associated Industries of Massachusetts, which indicated employer confidence has grown since Trump’s election — the biggest jump in 17 months — buoyed by a rising stock market and low unemployment rate in Massachusetts. The trade group has some 4,000 members, with the average company employing about 50 workers.

Trump has been playing to this audience. While it might have sounded strange to many of us that the president-elect would make reducing regulation a priority in his first 100 days, small-business owners rejoiced. Trump pledged to formulate a rule that for every new regulation created his administration would eliminate two existing ones.

Companies large and small tend to bristle at what they see is meddling by the government. For small businesses, compliance costs can be onerous or take a big bite out of profits, whether it’s the pile of paperwork needed to get a government-backed business loan or meeting Obamacare requirements.

We have regulations for a reason. To protect consumers — or companies themselves — from getting a raw deal. But for some small-business owners, our government has gone too far.

“Governments don’t create value. They don’t create jobs. All they do is take from the system,” said Bruce Stevens, CEO of Berkshire Blanket & Home Co., a Ware company with about 50 employees and $100 million in annual sales. “Regulation is strangling.”

Stevens thinks Trump’s policies can stimulate the economy, and in turn, consumers will feel good about spending again. If they open up their wallets, Stevens can expand and hire.

“This is not rocket science,” he said.

Stevens isn’t even fazed by Trump’s talk about slapping tariffs on products from China, where his company makes most of its blankets and throws. Stevens thinks it was all a “bit of bravado” on the part of candidate Trump, and that his administration will do the right thing on trade.

“Free trade is the way to go, but it has to be fair and honest from one country to the next,” said Stevens.

The only reason Stevens and other companies manufacture in China is to keep consumer prices low. “There isn’t anyone who wants to do it overseas if we didn’t have to,” he said.

But this being Massachusetts, where Trump captured just a third of the votes, I had to ask all these business types how they felt about the social unrest a Trump victory has unleashed. How do you explain endorsing someone who has engaged in locker room talk that demeans women? How do you address the white supremacists who want to take back the country under Trump?

Their bottom line: Give him a chance to prove himself.

“If he doesn’t do well or makes mistakes, the beautiful thing about this country is four years from now you don’t reelect him,” said Stevens.

He’s right, but a lot of damage can be done to our social fabric in four years. But Trump is our president now. Let’s hope that making America great applies not just to the economy, but to the public discourse Trump can lead about the important issues that divide us.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/business/2016/12/13/donald-trump-not-even-office-and-already-helping-economy/9ugz08BqoKrz2vJEaDanuK/story.html
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by EbolaParasite: 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
spartan117:

Another CNN brainwashed ignoramus spotted

You are very ignorant. Please tell me how you know i watch CNN. Children of nowadays who jump into conclusions thinking they know everything. I make my own decisions based on facts and I'm not swayed by the news/media
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by jbhill(m): 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
HungerBAD:
Idiota.

Idiota.
if the americans that voted him in are uneducated as u claims,what say u of nigerians that voted mb..and i hope u aint one of em.
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by JUHABACH: 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Why don't you tell us what is dumb about what he said ?

Did Obama tap his phone ? Yes

Was it wrong ? Yes

Hope you can see you are the one being dumb here

you need to stop getting fooled by trump's antics bruh.
not only is there no proof of his claims but it is standard u.s. policy to monitor all communication involving top russian diplomsts and as we have continously learnt, trump s campaign team had several personnel who contacted top russian diplomats on multiple occassions.
and lol @ cnn being an evil network. wonder what you would call fox.

fact is in terms of actual giving accurate facts, cnn is consistent unlike fox whose viewres consist some of the most misinformed viewers in america

https://www.poynter.org/2012/survey-nprs-listeners-best-informed-fox-news-viewers-worst-informed/174826/

www.businessinsider.com/study-watching-fox-news-makes-you-less-informed-than-watching-no-news-at-all-2012-5?r=US&IR=T&IR=T

btw, i favour al jezeera over cnn. just hate when people spout false hoods.
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by SalamRushdie: 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
mfm04622:

Am a Muslim! I don't pray such prayers. He was fined TWICE for refusing to rent apartments to blacks. If once, maybe mistake. TWICE. His father was a member of KKK. Show you your friends an I will tell who you are. He has surrounded himself with people that hate blacks in the white house. Steve Bannon, Jeff Sessions. However, that was not we were discussing.

See me thinking you were a well brought up christians..Bro get one thing right western civilization is not a must for you so there is no need for you to look at America..How many times have you condemned Saudi Arabia who have one of the worst human rights and racsist record
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by linearity: 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Why don't you start by telling me why you hate Trump so I can be sure it's not Islam or homosexuality that's fueling your hate .. I don't bother going into argument with both groups because there is nothing I can say that will convince them from hating Trump

Dude you failed again at name calling, 1. I don't hate Trump, the truth is, his policies will be good for my taxes i.e. they will lower them; if he repeals ACA maybe I will not be paying for ACA surcharge anymore, I buy and pay for my insurance with my own money and still pay ACA surcharge on it....2. Am a Christian and not a Muslim.

Trump naive, he make up things as he goes, he does not admit his fault and learn from them, he lies too easily to cover his egos and inferiority complex.

Can you imagine this guy ordered a raid that led to the death of a Navy Seal and as the command in chief of the US Armed Forces, he refused to take responsibility for it? No US President has ever done that, the buck stops at the White House period! Now they are planning on Authorizing raids at lower level military officers?

The guy does not trust the US Security Agencies, the same people protecting him, the homeland and foreign interests since before he was born? He trust Putin and the KGB more that the FBI, common you don't see anything wrong with that picture?

I can go on and on, I pray and wish he learns fast for the good of all.
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by SalamRushdie: 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
JUHABACH:

you need to stop getting fooled by trump's antics bruh.
not only is there no proof of his claims but it is standard u.s. policy to monitor all communication involving top russian diplomsts and as we have continously learnt, trump s campaign team had several personnel who contacted top russian diplomats on multiple occassions.
and lol @ cnn being an evil network. wonder what you would call fox.

fact is in terms of actual giving accurate facts, cnn is consistent unlike fox whose viewres consist some of the most misinformed viewers in america

https://www.poynter.org/2012/survey-nprs-listeners-best-informed-fox-news-viewers-worst-informed/174826/

www.businessinsider.com/study-watching-fox-news-makes-you-less-informed-than-watching-no-news-at-all-2012-5?r=US&IR=T&IR=T

btw, i favour al jezeera over cnn. just hate when people spout false hoods.

Guy forget I am with Trump 100 percent
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by mfm04622: 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
DollarAngel:

Where did you get this information? You seriously think US will allow ISIS to rule Syria? I don't know where to start your education oooo. Maybe you should start by researching ISIS itself. How it was started. ISIS exploited the weakness of governments in Iraq and Syria. If you have evidence that Obama started ISIS, don't you think Republicans would have shouted it to high heavens? Please before you accept anything you read as the truth, think about it a little.
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by seguno2: 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Y'all just still pained your gay and muslim agenda didn't sail thorough..Nobody in your lineage will ever be a quarter the great man Trump has been since his twenties so live with that ..He is going to complete two term and there is nothing any Muslim or gay person can do about it

How does the above ranting answer the two questions that I asked in my post that you quoted?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents / Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' / 7.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Haiti, Thousands Feared Dead (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.